Whose Photo Do You Want To See Next On PCH’s Wall Of Winners?

wallofwinners

IT’S ALMOST TIME EVERYONE! This Thursday, February 28th, I will definitely be making dreams come true for the next Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes winner!

Above is a photo of a Wall Of Winners that we have here at PCH Headquarters in Port Washington, New York. Tell me… whose photo do you want to see added to the wall next? If the answer is YOU, comment below and let us know!

Here’s hoping I see one of you this Thursday!

Danielleheadshot

Danielle Lam
PCH Prize Patrol Elite

P.S. One more thing…be sure to check back at the blog tomorrow. I’ll be posting a video with the results of the Special Early Look and announcing whether the February 28th Big Check will be for $5,000.00 A Week “Forever” or ONE MILLION DOLLARS! You don’t want to miss it!

252 thoughts on “Whose Photo Do You Want To See Next On PCH’s Wall Of Winners?”

1. Ms.Hatchett says:

I will love to see my picture up there!!! Hope you guys be making your way to Milwaukee,WI fingers crossed!!!

2. Candee Skousen says:

It would be an honor for me and my family to be on that wall!!!

3. Nina Englemon says:

Hi Danielle, I hope my dream will become a reality:) Hope to see you all Thursday!!!!!!

I would love to have my picture on the HALL OF PCH WINNERS!!!

4. Darci Graham says:

I don’t normally like my pic taken, but I wouldn’t mind being in that wall.

5. Nate hunter says:

I really hope it could be me , all my worries would be gone which would really help right now it’s hard starting a family in this world now a days. But even if not me can’t let that stop me with my goals so whoever wins congrats an good luck

6. Albert Garrett says:

I’m praying that I’m the lucky winner of the $5,000 a week “Forever” sweepstake on February 28th. Good luck to all who participated.

Sincerely,

Albert G.

7. Kamie cook says:

Me! Me! Me! Meeeeeee!!! Oh I want sooooo badly to be the next person on the Wall of Winners!!!!! I could really use the help right now!!! I’ve been ready for Thursday since November 30th!!!!!! I really hope that I can be the blessed person to be graced by the Prize Patrol this week!!! Any kind of check would help me pay off my current student loans so I can finish my degree and quit working 4 jobs to stay afloat!!! Please let me be the next winner!!!!!!! :) ***fingers crossed & praying***

8. Rhonda G says:

ME ME ME!! Danielle I hope to see you all soon one day! Have a great day!

9. latonya randolph says:

I hope I am added to that wall. I will such a blessing for me,family,my church and community.

10. allen choy says: