Who Won The February 28th PCH SuperPrize Event?

Official Rules | See Sweepstakes Facts

The big day is finally here – it’s our February 28th PCH SuperPrize Event! I’m sure you’re all dying to find out who won One Million Dollars  in the PCH Sweepstakes. I know I am! The PCH Prize Patrol is on the road right NOW, and we’ll find out in just hours!

Can’t wait to find out? As promised, we’ll be giving you clues all throughout the day right here on the blog, so keep checking back. And by the end of the day, we’ll post the exciting winner announcement!

***3:30 PM –WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT***

We’re so happy to announce that ELISE GUTIERREZ from LAPLACE, LOUISIANA was the winner of the $1,000,000.00 Big Check from the PCH Sweepstakes! Congratulations ELISE! And thanks to all of you for following our clues all day! We’ll be announcing the winners of our exclusive blog prizes in just a few days here on the PCHblog, so keep checking back to find out if it’s YOU!

***1:20 PM — PHOTO UPDATE***
Here’s the PCH Prize Patrol getting the van sign ready!

vansign

***11:50 PM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s town is NOT the state capital.

***10:16 AM — NEW CLUE***
The name of the winner’s town is shorter than the name of the winner’s state.

***9:20 AM — PRIZE UPDATE***
It’s official! I can now announce that the winner of our One Million Dollar SuperPrize lives in LOUISIANA. How exciting! Stay tuned…there’s more clues to come! Plus, don’t forget about the exclusive blog prizes!

***8:50 AM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s state is the 25th most populous state.

***3:15 AM — NEW CLUE***
The PCH Prize Patrol had to fly to reach the winner’s home.

***12:30 AM UPDATE — HERE’S YOUR FIRST CLUE***
The winner’s state is bordered by 3 states.

Have you figured it out yet? You can check out Danielle’s PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page for even more clues! Be sure to write your guesses in the comment space below because DON’T FORGET…

danielleblogwinners

That’s right! TODAY, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, we will be randomly awarding 3 $100.00 CASH PRIZES to folks who comment on the PCH Blog!

All you have to do to enter is leave a comment on today’s blog post during the hours of 12:00 AM, ET on 2/28 through 12:00 AM, ET. on 3/1. What you post is totally up to you!

So what are you waiting for? COMMENT NOW if you want to be in it to win it! And don’t forget to keep checking back here for more clues about where the Prize Patrol is headed!

Good luck!

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

2,874 thoughts on “Who Won The February 28th PCH SuperPrize Event?”

1. cheryl says:

I thought they were adwarding $7,000 a week for life????????

2. sierra camphor says:

Why is it that ppl who are doing okay in life always win do you do some kind of background check I play every day and have been doing so for years there’s ppl out here like me who have been homeless lost everything have no family and have been working my but off to keep a roof over my kids head and I just turned 29 some of us could use that break in life that not everyone gets and yes I am educated and have never lived off the government just someone young who never had that chance to have a better life hows this for a blog I bet this never gets read

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Sierra, the winners of PCH are completely random. The winning superprize number is picked randomly by computer making the drawing completely unbiased. Keep trying and don’t give up for your chance at the next miracle moment. Here are all the ways you can be entering daily: http://bit.ly/Enter-A-PCH-Sweeps. Good luck to you and all who enter!

3. I have been playing this game for YEARS and never received a dime. WHY

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello George, we do receive millions of entries and only one person can win at a time. Don’t lose hope and remember it is always free to enter and free to win! To see all the ways to stay “in it to win it” follow this link: http://bit.ly/Enter-A-PCH-Sweeps. Good luck to you and all who enter!

4. Audra says:

I have entered for about ten years,… Never won anything..I will keep trying,… I will keep my hope and Dreams..

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Audra, PCH values loyal fans like yourself! Keep trying and don’t give up for your chance! There are multiple ways you can enter daily, follow this link to check them out: http://bit.ly/Enter-A-PCH-Sweeps. Good luck to you and all who enter!

5. Jessica says:

Congrats wish it was me in louisiana

6. Francisca says:

I played and played and never won anything☹

7. Francisca says:

I played and played never won anything😟

8. Celia Webb says:

I feel like I am helping other people win but not myself.

1. Jared says: