Who Won The February 28th PCH SuperPrize Event?

Official Rules | See Sweepstakes Facts

The big day is finally here – it’s our February 28th PCH SuperPrize Event! I’m sure you’re all dying to find out who won One Million Dollars  in the PCH Sweepstakes. I know I am! The PCH Prize Patrol is on the road right NOW, and we’ll find out in just hours!

Can’t wait to find out? As promised, we’ll be giving you clues all throughout the day right here on the blog, so keep checking back. And by the end of the day, we’ll post the exciting winner announcement!

***3:30 PM –WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT***

We’re so happy to announce that ELISE GUTIERREZ from LAPLACE, LOUISIANA was the winner of the $1,000,000.00 Big Check from the PCH Sweepstakes! Congratulations ELISE! And thanks to all of you for following our clues all day! We’ll be announcing the winners of our exclusive blog prizes in just a few days here on the PCHblog, so keep checking back to find out if it’s YOU!

***1:20 PM — PHOTO UPDATE***
Here’s the PCH Prize Patrol getting the van sign ready!

vansign

***11:50 PM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s town is NOT the state capital.

***10:16 AM — NEW CLUE***
The name of the winner’s town is shorter than the name of the winner’s state.

***9:20 AM — PRIZE UPDATE***
It’s official! I can now announce that the winner of our One Million Dollar SuperPrize lives in LOUISIANA. How exciting! Stay tuned…there’s more clues to come! Plus, don’t forget about the exclusive blog prizes!

***8:50 AM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s state is the 25th most populous state.

***3:15 AM — NEW CLUE***
The PCH Prize Patrol had to fly to reach the winner’s home.

***12:30 AM UPDATE — HERE’S YOUR FIRST CLUE***
The winner’s state is bordered by 3 states.

Have you figured it out yet? You can check out Danielle’s PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page for even more clues! Be sure to write your guesses in the comment space below because DON’T FORGET…

danielleblogwinners

That’s right! TODAY, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, we will be randomly awarding 3 $100.00 CASH PRIZES to folks who comment on the PCH Blog!

All you have to do to enter is leave a comment on today’s blog post during the hours of 12:00 AM, ET on 2/28 through 12:00 AM, ET. on 3/1. What you post is totally up to you!

So what are you waiting for? COMMENT NOW if you want to be in it to win it! And don’t forget to keep checking back here for more clues about where the Prize Patrol is headed!

Good luck!

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

2,584 thoughts on “Who Won The February 28th PCH SuperPrize Event?”

1. deborah says:

Please be coming to debra. Taylor house

2. Charity Wilkerson says:

Good Luck everybody! Already know it’s not me:(

3. Oh my todays the day i look at the first clue and search it is it main hmm im in ohio ok than i searched ahain and took up the united states map and ohio is surrounded by three or maybe four me and kids searched again and said it could be any state its a puzzle ok searched again im hopinghoping its ohio ok Daneille hers what im doing im searching for the next clue reading blogs going to your fan pg oh my im so excited what would i do scream if i seen that van oh my go tell all those people who say i dint know anybidys who ever won say to them geez you know how many times i said im so happy for the ones who won alot alot for sure so i say to you im not going to stoo trying there are more ways to win but who ever wins today i only hope and oray its our family that taros on the house hokdind iut the rain the foyr floors ruend from the damage to the lady who sewed me tooj my best freind jack awy oyr dog cause the sewed me i could go get jack back my dog was cleared of being a bad dig so my home owners insurance demanded we get rid of our handicapsons dog can we get jack back oh my shelby git her wish list out before going iff ti school and saud mommy uf och shows up heres my wish list he he he shawn he just wans the balloons i just want to gi ti see my mon dad sister who are ob the other side of the united states be you know ive never been in vacation with my two kids shelby wants to go to disnetyland lol i just want a vacation in my own home tge plans of my home is sad my son has downs breathg problems and i the best for him oh pch let it be usus us the shafers here pch i in canton ohio my name us SUZANNE SHAFER im waiting and staring in my cell abd reading the hext clue hurry cone here

4. jessica sanders says:

California, louisiana, new hampshire, michigan, north dakota, and vermont..could be one of the states u visit that border only 3 other states

5. to the winner who is she or he congrats to you i am very proud and i salute you.god bless to you and your family

6. Lynn Jeffries says:

Happy prize day. Hope all goes well for the winner today and the prize patrol.

7. Amanda Smith says:

This is so exciting. Could be the state of Wisconsin. Of course, I live in Wisconsin so here’s always hoping :D

8. Donnelle Morris says:

Well, good will to whoever wins the One Million dollar Check! I know I wouldn’t mind one bit in receiving such a gracious reward but it is the luck of the draw and whoever wins it deserves it!

9. Savannah Russell says: