Layout 1

Layout 1

1,274 thoughts on “Layout 1”

1. Jeannie Bain says:

I do use the products I order. thanks with the s this time. Have a Blessed day.

2. Jeannie Bain says:

Never think about winning anything.I do dream about what it would be like tho.Just have faith, maybe lady luck will shine on me someday. Thank for the memories.

3. This would make me very happy, I would beable to celebrate our 50th wedding aniversary in style.

4. I would love to win, God willing.

5. Elizabeth Sherman says:

I hope I’m doing this right!
    The postcard was sent by Todd Slone with the ACTIVATION CODE:
    PC512
    Thank you for including me!
    ELIZABETH SHERMAN

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Elizabeth, please make sure that you are entering the link into the URL bar, to the left of the search bar on your browser. Or you can click the link here: http://www.pch.com/actnow.

– Jussie W. at PCH

6. ALBERT TREAT says:

SINCE I HAVE NEVER WON ANY OF THESE EVENTS OVER A PERIOD OF MANY YEAR OF APPLYING IT WOULD BE A TREMENDOUS SURPRISE TO WIN.

7. my activatition number is pc512

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Kathleen, please make sure that you are entering the link into the URL bar, to the left of the search bar on your browser. Or you can click the link here: http://www.pch.com/actnow.

– Jussie W. at PCH

8. i do not know why i can not put number in

9. William berner says:

Cannot enter activation code PC512 so I am a looser any how. Thanks for the hope anyhow thanks

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi William, please make sure that you are entering the link into the URL bar, to the left of the search bar on your browser. Or you can click the link here: http://www.pch.com/actnow.

– Jussie W. at PCH

10. Well at 86 yra. I feel lucky to get this far in this financial world. But at my age who will need 1,000,000 a year? Ny limited time left may make me a winner with no money in an honest sence. The olg gal my friend in life is rather old also so winning $1,000,000.00 is more than likely a distance dream. So thanks for the memory. We will love you any way.