Publishers Clearing House Scam Prevention Tips From Danielle Lam

Hi fans,

It’s Danielle Lam of the PCH Prize Patrol. Our $1,000,000.00 Every Year For Life SuperPrize Event is just over a month away, and I want to make sure YOU know how to stay safe from Publishers Clearing House scams. Please watch my video below for important information!

So remember, my TWO most important scam prevention tips are:

1) The PCH Prize patrol does NOT contact big SuperPrize winners in advance. You’ll know you’re a winner of our $1,000,000.00 Every Week For Life SuperPrize Event (or any SuperPrize event) if the Prize Patrol shows up at your door. And it would be a complete surprise!

2) My most important scam prevention tip — you NEVER need to pay to claim a PCH prize. At PCH, the winning is always FREE!

So fans, please remember these important Publishers Clearing House scam prevention tips. As always, comment below if you have ANY questions…and of course, best of luck to everyone for the $1,000,000.00 Every Year For Life SuperPrize Event!

Danielleheadshot

Danielle Lam

Prize Patrol Elite

315 thoughts on “Publishers Clearing House Scam Prevention Tips From Danielle Lam”

1. Tiffany says:

Do you contact people through facebook messenger

2. Jim says:

Just notified that I am a winner. Message said I had 1 hour and 30 minutes to claim my prize and to send them $399.99 via Western Union. SCAM!!

3. Vickie Dean says:

I received a message from Danielle Lam At-pch that I had won a 20,000.00 a week for life a new BMW she showed a sign with my name on it.and a million too ??? So I’ve read here that they would never PM me

1. Shari Skrumeda says:

Hi did you receive anything csuse I just got the same message from her

4. Helen E. Leach says:

did you email this message to me or is it a scam? Your PCH prize win of TEN Million Dollars is still valid. contact :pchwinners004@gmail.com Danielle Lam for claim

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Helen, I’m sorry, you’ve been contacted by a scammer. As Danielle said, if you’re a winner of a PCH SuperPrize the Prize Patrol will just show up at your door with no advance notice at all! PCH will never notify a winner of this amount of money via email. You can report this scam email to us at abuse@pch.com. Also, our Fraud Prevention Blog will provide you with some helpful safety tips. Click here to check it out: http://bit.ly/PCHFraudPrevention. Have a safe day!

5. Richard says:

Daniel Lam, I really need your help. Please may I have your e-mail so I can write to you.

6. myfrugality says:

I entered your sweepstakes but all the emails I get from you have an incorrect zip code, any chance of getting that fixed or should I just give up? I also got a friend request on facebook!