Publishers Clearing House Scam Prevention Tips From Danielle Lam

Hi fans,

It’s Danielle Lam of the PCH Prize Patrol. Our $1,000,000.00 Every Year For Life SuperPrize Event is just over a month away, and I want to make sure YOU know how to stay safe from Publishers Clearing House scams. Please watch my video below for important information!

So remember, my TWO most important scam prevention tips are:

1) The PCH Prize patrol does NOT contact big SuperPrize winners in advance. You’ll know you’re a winner of our $1,000,000.00 Every Week For Life SuperPrize Event (or any SuperPrize event) if the Prize Patrol shows up at your door. And it would be a complete surprise!

2) My most important scam prevention tip — you NEVER need to pay to claim a PCH prize. At PCH, the winning is always FREE!

So fans, please remember these important Publishers Clearing House scam prevention tips. As always, comment below if you have ANY questions…and of course, best of luck to everyone for the $1,000,000.00 Every Year For Life SuperPrize Event!

Danielleheadshot

Danielle Lam

Prize Patrol Elite

198 thoughts on “Publishers Clearing House Scam Prevention Tips From Danielle Lam”

1. Maria Vinson says:

I was just contacted on FB too. They wanted me to pay $399.99 for some scratch card that would make me eligible for the big prize.
    This is so sad!!

2. Patricia Locker says:

Did you contact me via Facebook? Someone says it’s you Danielle Lam.
    Wants my address and cell phone number.
    I thought prize patrol just shows up.

3. Angel Mercado says:

PCH I hope I win December 2014 big price so I can go visit my daughter 35th birthdayon December 31st 2014 so if wishes and dreams could only come true let this be the only one from Pch. love yours truly A.M

4. Jacinda says:

L
    I was just told by you not you that I was the big winner I’m smart enough not to fall for their lies but its sad that people try so hard to fool others

5. Danielle, I was just scammed by someone claiming to be you. Also, I received a phone call from a gentleman stating he was with the “Payoff and Claims Dept. and that you were in route to deliver my 1st check. I to purchased the Vanilla Scratch Off card. I filed a complaint. I can’t believe I fell for it.wil

6. Bramwell Hightman says:

Hi,Danielle, I am Bramwell Hightman and I want to tell you. I am very tired of registered PCHSearch&Win and Publishers Clearing House. I did not receive the sweepstake prize, so I think that I better quit registering the entry, Never won a prize

PCHSearch&Win BH 2456 2245 2083 and 5101 River Rd Bethesda,MD 20816

I THINK CRAZY CONTIUNE REGSTERED WASTE!

7. Nyeve Landers says:

My Gosh. I just received an email from a Desmond Anthony and a Elizabeth Hanks stating I won PCH’s lucky dip sweepstakes. I sent all the required information and after sending that information i was directed to pay in order for me to receive my parcel from DpD courier company. I just found out im pregnant with my first child and was actually excited thinking that I did win because at first there was no mention of any type of payment until after everything was given. I hope and pray and ask you to secure my last entry for this 10,000$ Sweepstakes. I would greatly and sincerely appreciate it all.

8. Miss. GG says:

My goodness, as I watched the winning moments on pch YouTube, it brought tears to my eyes.. Pch I want yo be your next winner, no so much for me and my family but because there is someone out there that always need a helping hand… Pch please secure my last entry to win $10,000.00 a week for life.. Yes yes yes pch I want to be
    Your next winner this November 25th of 2014

9. Barbara Brody says:

I received a scam about being a 2,000,000,00 sweepstake winner from Danielle LamPch…I was falling for it until she said I would have to pay for a $199.00 green dot money pak

10. rosa garcia says:

Hi danielle i just got a friend request on Facebook stating it was u then i was really upset when they asked me for my address and phone number then they asked me to purchase a scratch card at any of the stores they send me i knew that for a minute that had to be a scam how could they hurt people this way, im writing this so no one else will get scam,

Rosa.