Publishers Clearing House Scam Prevention Tips From Danielle Lam

Hi fans,

It’s Danielle Lam of the PCH Prize Patrol. Our $1,000,000.00 Every Year For Life SuperPrize Event is just over a month away, and I want to make sure YOU know how to stay safe from Publishers Clearing House scams. Please watch my video below for important information!

So remember, my TWO most important scam prevention tips are:

1) The PCH Prize patrol does NOT contact big SuperPrize winners in advance. You’ll know you’re a winner of our $1,000,000.00 Every Week For Life SuperPrize Event (or any SuperPrize event) if the Prize Patrol shows up at your door. And it would be a complete surprise!

2) My most important scam prevention tip — you NEVER need to pay to claim a PCH prize. At PCH, the winning is always FREE!

So fans, please remember these important Publishers Clearing House scam prevention tips. As always, comment below if you have ANY questions…and of course, best of luck to everyone for the $1,000,000.00 Every Year For Life SuperPrize Event!

Danielle Lam

Prize Patrol Elite

254 thoughts on “Publishers Clearing House Scam Prevention Tips From Danielle Lam”

1. Tina smith says:

Someone called me through fb said he was todd . Said I won a million dollars , bmw and jewelry. Roses and champange . Wanted me to pay a tax agt.named oraine wilson address j.a w.I. $199.00 before I collect money. Then you texted me . Is this true or a scam? Please get in touch eith me and let me know PLEASE!!!

2. Bernadette says:

Is Danielle Lam real. I received a fb request from her and stating she’s from the prize patrol. She said I won one million and 5,000 for life. The same thing I have to finalize my prize. She wanted me to send 180 to get my prize money. Can someone help me?

3. Brenda cowden says:

I want to win but not bad enough to be scam by your name what is our world coming to I see you are aware of the scam I did not fall for it because I’ve always known you’re going to be at my doorstep with balloons and a big check

4. Kim Garcia says:

received a friend request via FB from Danielle Lam stating this “I am pleased to inform you that your name was selected as our Search And Win prize winner of $2,000.000.00 plus $10,000.00 weekly and a brand new 2015 BMW” how do I know if its real or not? then got a message stateing “Yes we will come to your house to make the presentation but we have to finalize a registration process so your check can be licensed and insured in your name so once it reches bank of your choice there won’t be any additional taxes taken forn your prize”

5. Robert Hinton says:

Just like Tamara Lin, I was contacted by PCH thru my facebook and was informed I was a winner, do you all do this?r

6. Glad says:

What goes ? I wanted to win big to help my family. I got all these promising letters.. I spent all my money on purchases and the day arrives and another disappointment. Please remove my name & address from your mailings, as I don’t trust what’s happening. We all know we all can’t win but you lead people on. As a Christian, I can no longer be made a fool of by your company, PCH.I want to pay off my bill and forget PCH ever existed. I’m having difficulty getting to the proper place on my computer where I made other payments. . Please send me the correct login that I should use to view my bill so I can get it paid.Most of all, remove me from your mailing lists. Thanks

7. Jenn says:

I was just contacted by someone who called himself Travis Harvey who said I was a PCH 2nd place winner & had won $95,000.00. He said he was from Wells Fargo & needed money to insure the check got to me. I asked him for his telephone number & he would not give it to me. When I pressed him about it he hung up. If you get the “feeling” something is not right, do not give out information, ask for information that can be verified. Do not give out routing numbers and bank accounts over the phone. I also told him I looked up PCH on the web & read to him that PCH will not call or ask for money to get money.

8. Dianne says:

Yes, I Want To Win $5,000 a Week “Forever”

9. Tamara Lin Red Cloud says:

I recently accepted a friend request on FB from a Danielle Lamm saying she was a partof PCH saying I had won money and a car and also asking for my contact number. Could someone please help me with this.

10. House Winner says not a Scam its all mine Reality Star