Publishers Clearing House Scam Prevention Tips From Danielle Lam

Hi fans,

It’s Danielle Lam of the PCH Prize Patrol. Our $1,000,000.00 Every Year For Life SuperPrize Event is just over a month away, and I want to make sure YOU know how to stay safe from Publishers Clearing House scams. Please watch my video below for important information!

So remember, my TWO most important scam prevention tips are:

1) The PCH Prize patrol does NOT contact big SuperPrize winners in advance. You’ll know you’re a winner of our $1,000,000.00 Every Week For Life SuperPrize Event (or any SuperPrize event) if the Prize Patrol shows up at your door. And it would be a complete surprise!

2) My most important scam prevention tip — you NEVER need to pay to claim a PCH prize. At PCH, the winning is always FREE!

So fans, please remember these important Publishers Clearing House scam prevention tips. As always, comment below if you have ANY questions…and of course, best of luck to everyone for the $1,000,000.00 Every Year For Life SuperPrize Event!

Danielleheadshot

Danielle Lam

Prize Patrol Elite

351 thoughts on “Publishers Clearing House Scam Prevention Tips From Danielle Lam”

1. Cassandra Carter says:

Hi I to just got a friend request at 230am in the from Danielle lam publishers clearing house I knew it was a scam right off the bat you guys need to do something before they scam so veterans or older folks retirement money or like me a single mom

2. Austin says:

Does pch give winnings to Net-Speed Logistics & Courier Service to be delivered?

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Austin, that is not the real PCH; it’s a scammer that’s only pretending to be from PCH. Please do not give the scammer any personal info including bank account information, and definitely do not send them any money if they ask. If you haven’t already done so, please report that scam contact to us via the following link: http://bit.ly/Report-Scam-To-PCH. I encourage you to read these Safety Tips too: http://bit.ly/PCH-Safety-Tips. Please be careful everyone; don’t become a scammer’s victim!

3. yolanda says:

I got one today is it true I need to pay $300 to receive my winnings

4. Florence Fales says:

I gave information about me except my social security number. I hope it’s not a scam. Supposedly I’ll see you Tuesday.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Florence, please be advised that is not the real PCH contacting you; it’s a scammer that’s only pretending to be from PCH. Please do not give the scammer any personal info including bank account information, and definitely do not send them any money if they ask. If you haven’t already done so, please report that scam contact to us via the following link: http://bit.ly/Report-Scam-To-PCH. I encourage you to read these Safety Tips too: http://bit.ly/PCH-Safety-Tips. Please be careful everyone; don’t become a scammer’s victim!

5. I’m being messaged on facebook with your name asking for 100$ and you will deliver my million dollars and my new car!!

6. Kathi Lilly says:

Hello Danielle,

I am receiving friend request from your name with your picture on facebook, what I am wondering is this one of the scams. I received on telling me I had won the PCHLotto prize, a person named Mark Fisher was the contact. After listening to him explain everything he then informed me that I needed to pay a processing fee of $199.99 before PCH would deliver prize. Now I am getting similiar things but with the name Danlle Lam.

7. Roger Ary says:

I received a phone call from a guy named David Anderson saying I won one million five hundred thousand and 7,000 a week for life. He askse lot of questions and then said my 1% tax would be what i would pay today when they deliver the chk today. I said this is a scam and hung up the phone.
    Roger Ary

8. MariaJose Calderon says:

Hello Danielle,
    I have a question… How come prizes are hardly won?? Are u guys for real?? And what means the combination of letters n numbers that always appear at the bottom of each email sent from Pch??
    I have been participating more than 10 yrs ago and nothing….

9. Priyesh Patel says:

I love your page on the fraud prevention tips!

10. gibson says:

my wife told me she was told 10,000 r less thay will call and need 300 for tax im military 20 yr disabled ret dount beleav it