Publishers Clearing House Scam Prevention Tips From Danielle Lam

Hi fans,

It’s Danielle Lam of the PCH Prize Patrol. Our $1,000,000.00 Every Year For Life SuperPrize Event is just over a month away, and I want to make sure YOU know how to stay safe from Publishers Clearing House scams. Please watch my video below for important information!

So remember, my TWO most important scam prevention tips are:

1) The PCH Prize patrol does NOT contact big SuperPrize winners in advance. You’ll know you’re a winner of our $1,000,000.00 Every Week For Life SuperPrize Event (or any SuperPrize event) if the Prize Patrol shows up at your door. And it would be a complete surprise!

2) My most important scam prevention tip — you NEVER need to pay to claim a PCH prize. At PCH, the winning is always FREE!

So fans, please remember these important Publishers Clearing House scam prevention tips. As always, comment below if you have ANY questions…and of course, best of luck to everyone for the $1,000,000.00 Every Year For Life SuperPrize Event!

Danielleheadshot

Danielle Lam

Prize Patrol Elite

176 thoughts on “Publishers Clearing House Scam Prevention Tips From Danielle Lam”

1. I enjoyed the article. very interesting, thank you.

2. Lenore's says:

I.am on FB right now with some one claiming to be you. Do you ask for address and other information?

3. shawntaye says:

Hey Danielle some clown is using your pictures and name trying to get money from people

4. Bob Owen says:

I’ve beena consistent user of PCH…Today I was sent a notice from ‘DAVE SAYER’ informing me that I am a winner of $1,000000. And to get in touch with DTDC couriers . Is this a perfect scam?

5. Ms. GG says:

Pch please make me your next big WINNER. .. i want to be your next millionaire

6. pauline mcpherson-thomas says:

Thnx Danielle, for the heads-up…. And indeed i wanna wanna Win $1,000,000.00 A Year!!!!!

7. Yhep, I was just scammed by them. I thought I had won big time. I had the shakes so bad. Had my hopes up too. A friend was with me and he googled it and that’s how I found out that it was all a scam. Thanks for having the video.

8. Kim OBrien says:

Danlielle Lam

Chat Conversation Start

5 hours ago

hey how or u to day kim

Great. Just excited and waiting for the patrol to bless me. How are you?

2 hours ago

i am good

ok kim u ok a big big winner to day how do u feel now

hello

HI

excited. heart is pumping and my sisters are coming up to see me.

ok i am going to tex u bk do not come off line ok kim

okay

9 minutes ago

hey i am bk

great. how’s the day treating you?

good

u or going the get 9000 dollers ok how do u feel

fantastic. when will this occur?

do not tell no body that u or a winner to

fine

ok

do u have a wamaert in town

walmaert

ok u ro going to by a card like this for 300 dollers how ok

go now and yex me bk ok

sure

ok

well, the police and FBI are here looking at this, and they are telling me what to say. I think your about to be busted. Let me know when they arrive…

Chat Conversation End

9. Marie says:

I received a friend request from Danielle Lam on facebook, asked for my address, cellphone number and sent a photo of Danielle Lam on prize patrol, then asked if I had a National ID and a birth certificate and a confirmation scratch off card to complete my P-14 form