Publishers Clearing House Scam Prevention Tips From Danielle Lam

Hi fans,

It’s Danielle Lam of the PCH Prize Patrol. Our $1,000,000.00 Every Year For Life SuperPrize Event is just over a month away, and I want to make sure YOU know how to stay safe from Publishers Clearing House scams. Please watch my video below for important information!

So remember, my TWO most important scam prevention tips are:

1) The PCH Prize patrol does NOT contact big SuperPrize winners in advance. You’ll know you’re a winner of our $1,000,000.00 Every Week For Life SuperPrize Event (or any SuperPrize event) if the Prize Patrol shows up at your door. And it would be a complete surprise!

2) My most important scam prevention tip — you NEVER need to pay to claim a PCH prize. At PCH, the winning is always FREE!

So fans, please remember these important Publishers Clearing House scam prevention tips. As always, comment below if you have ANY questions…and of course, best of luck to everyone for the $1,000,000.00 Every Year For Life SuperPrize Event!

Danielleheadshot

Danielle Lam

Prize Patrol Elite

336 thoughts on “Publishers Clearing House Scam Prevention Tips From Danielle Lam”

1. Denise Eaton says:

Hello, I received an e-mail from Dave Higgins from Claims & Remittance Director for the PCH Promotions telling me that my e-mail had emerged as a winner of $750,000 US Dollars and a claim file Ref:PCH/811068251/2016 has been open for the delivery of the winning amount. He even tells me that I have to contact this Net-Speed Logistics & Courier Service for them to deliver this cashier cheque to my house. Is this true or not. Please help, thank you.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Denise, Please report all contacts from scammers to PCH via this link: http://bit.ly/Report-Scam-To-PCH. PCH does partner with the Federal Trade Commission and we send all scam reports to them so please make sure you let us know anytime a scammer contacts you. Remember, the real PCH never notifies major prize winners via phone, standard mail, email, or social media, and we never ask winners to pay to claim their prize. You can see more Safety Tips here: http://bit.ly/PCH-Safety-Tips. Please be careful everyone; don’t become a scammer’s victim!

2. Avery Thomas says:

I got that same email. Did you ever receive anything else.

2. Nadina R Williams says:

Someone just tried to scam me. I won a car and money. They asked for my name and address to put on the check and I said well you should have all that already because I play daily.

What a joke. Sad world.

3. Jonetta Ashby says:

Ok i got a message from fb is it real

4. I have been contacted by danielle also on facebook saying im a winner of the one million a year. Is this a scam?

5. Daniel says:

Supposably you have an instagtam account and just started to follow me today and now have been private messaging me on instagram. Saying I’m a winner and now saying all they need is my name, number and address…

6. Stacey pass says:

Hi danielle lam i have a question i just gotrg

ar friend request from saying it was you on faceboko i was woundering do pch do friend request

7. Mollie Martucci says:

Someone just contacted me on Instagram and text message. Saying that is company policy?

8. Ryan says:

I received the same email aswell, it came up in spam sent by DANIELLWILDERMILLER .
    Usually dont care about spam but i wish this was a true email because i always fill out my Pch prize mail. 🙁

9. Anita Buckley says:

I just received an email the email address is info@pch.org, however, I was told I was a 3rd place winner in the recent publisher’s clearing house winnings and to contact claims at daniellwildermiller@gmail.com

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Anita, we’re sorry to hear the scammers have contacted you. Here are some facts: You never have to pay to claim a PCH prize. PCH does not contact winners of a major prize via phone, text, email, standard mail, or on Social Media. You can report all scammers to us by completing a scam incident report. Click this link to find out how: http://bit.ly/Report-Scam-To-PCH. We provide numerous videos, blogs, and tips to recognize these scammers: http://bit.ly/PCHFraudPrevention. Stay safe!

1. my name is Edith Johnston i was contacted saying i won $750,000,00 in us dollars im to contact SIR SAM MACRTHY. AT OFFICE 61 JERMYA ST. LONDON SWIY 6JI UNITED KINGTOM REG (CRN/31753108/726) SUPPORT (+44)7031908380 GENERAL ENQUREIS(T44)7031908180 Netspeedlogistics@gmail.com or Netspeedlogistics@hotmail.com PCH/NS/331308751US CLAIM NUMBER .
        REF:PCH/811068251/2016. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THIS IS FOR REAL ?????

2. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Edith, we’re sorry, but you’ve been contacted by a scammer claiming to be from PCH. We will never notify a winner in this manner. Prize awards over $10,000 dollars are awarded to the winner ‘live and in person’ by our fabulous Prize Patrol. Please check out our helpful Fraud Prevention blog: http://bit.ly/PCHFraudPrevention. The scam information provided in the blog will help you stay safe. You can report this scam to us by clicking here: http://bit.ly/Report-Scam-To-PCH. Have a safe day!