Publishers Clearing House Scam Prevention Tips From Danielle Lam

Hi fans,

It’s Danielle Lam of the PCH Prize Patrol. Our $1,000,000.00 Every Year For Life SuperPrize Event is just over a month away, and I want to make sure YOU know how to stay safe from Publishers Clearing House scams. Please watch my video below for important information!

So remember, my TWO most important scam prevention tips are:

1) The PCH Prize patrol does NOT contact big SuperPrize winners in advance. You’ll know you’re a winner of our $1,000,000.00 Every Week For Life SuperPrize Event (or any SuperPrize event) if the Prize Patrol shows up at your door. And it would be a complete surprise!

2) My most important scam prevention tip — you NEVER need to pay to claim a PCH prize. At PCH, the winning is always FREE!

So fans, please remember these important Publishers Clearing House scam prevention tips. As always, comment below if you have ANY questions…and of course, best of luck to everyone for the $1,000,000.00 Every Year For Life SuperPrize Event!

Danielleheadshot

Danielle Lam

Prize Patrol Elite

164 thoughts on “Publishers Clearing House Scam Prevention Tips From Danielle Lam”

1. C. Medina says:

{Danielle Lam Pch} Yes there is a person right now trying to friend me on Facebook claiming to be Ms. Lam. I don’t think it is really Ms. Lam So I am not responding. The upper sign is what they sent me: {Danielle Lam Pch}this is what it looks like. Nope not falling for it. I am in the mood to tell this person where to jump off the highest mountain top and not in a nice way at all.

2. alisha says:

I got an email from DTDC couriers pretty freaky ..a

3. James Winter called me and left a message saying that he was from p c c h in the corporate office and left a phone number and a lengthy message.

4. Gerri Robinson says:

Someone told me tonight that they be will over my house today about 2:30 p.m. or I will forfeit my prize. They used Danielle Lam picture on Facebook

5. Ken Polizzi says:

I’d like to win just to meet Danielle Lam.

6. Sara Rivera says:

I have someone on Facebook trying to scam me now saying I have to pay 305,000 for insurance for the check and now I know it’s not u

7. Nilsa I. Vasquez says:

Yes my name is Nilsa Vasquez & I just got a scam about me winning a SUPERPRIZE for tom. the 30th & I was told supposedly by u that I would not be told in advance that I would be a winner, that it would be a total surprise & that I would not have to pay anything in advance not even a prepaid card. Luckily I did not pay this card.

8. david jackson says:

Is there any place to report the scam when it happens?

9. Melissa Rose says:

I keep getting emails from dtdc express inc. Who are these people? They ask for personal info saying they will mail me the prize.