Publishers Clearing House Scam Prevention Tips From Danielle Lam

Hi fans,

It’s Danielle Lam of the PCH Prize Patrol. Our $1,000,000.00 Every Year For Life SuperPrize Event is just over a month away, and I want to make sure YOU know how to stay safe from Publishers Clearing House scams. Please watch my video below for important information!

So remember, my TWO most important scam prevention tips are:

1) The PCH Prize patrol does NOT contact big SuperPrize winners in advance. You’ll know you’re a winner of our $1,000,000.00 Every Week For Life SuperPrize Event (or any SuperPrize event) if the Prize Patrol shows up at your door. And it would be a complete surprise!

2) My most important scam prevention tip — you NEVER need to pay to claim a PCH prize. At PCH, the winning is always FREE!

So fans, please remember these important Publishers Clearing House scam prevention tips. As always, comment below if you have ANY questions…and of course, best of luck to everyone for the $1,000,000.00 Every Year For Life SuperPrize Event!

Danielle Lam

Prize Patrol Elite

267 thoughts on “Publishers Clearing House Scam Prevention Tips From Danielle Lam”

1. Luis E says:

I have entered the contest and provided my info on the website. If chosen, how will you find the fron door if the entrance to my house is in a ranch with two gates, one of which requires a code and the other is on a different street?

2. Ha Danielle; This is Keith shoemaker from Las Vegas NV..I would love to win the 10k/wk for a lifetime on 12/30/15

3. Brenda says:

I had someone just contact me on my phone and claimed to be the Publishers Clearing house and that I won 2.5M dollars. They wanted to know if I could go home to meet them to deliver my prize. They said their name was David Parker. Is their a scam going around about this.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

That is not the real PCH calling you; it’s a scammer that’s only pretending to be from PCH. Please do not give the scammer any personal info including bank account information, and definitely do not send them any money if they ask. If you haven’t already done so, please report that scam contact to us via the following link: I encourage you to read these Safety Tips too: Please be careful everyone; don’t become a scammer’s victim!

4. CAROL says:

of the pch sweepstakes I tryed to message back a sign said you can’t message back then the message went away still in my messages but all three is the name Danielle Lam

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

That was definitely someone who was only posing as Danielle. The REAL Prize Patrol never contacts our fans via private message or friend request. Do not interact with a scammer who messages you and don’t give them any money or personal info. Please report all scam contacts to us here: This blog tells you how to stop scammers from trying to reach you on your page: Stay safe everyone and be careful of scammers pretending to be the REAL Prize Patrol!

5. JaNell says:

I, too, was just contacted on Facebook by a Danielle Lam poser. Same push for info and even bank information. No. Definitely a scam

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello JaNell, Yes, that is a scam. Check out this blog to find out how to prevent scammers from contacting you: Please report any and all scams to us by completing a scam incident report. Click this link to find out how: Stay safe!

6. Dave says:

I recieved a phone call about two weeks ago telling that I would recieve something in the mail in a few days that I did not get because I did not place a order for magazines through publishers so Ln starting to think this is just a scam

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

With PCH, a purchase is never required to enter or to win. Per the Official Rules and Sweepstakes Facts, a purchase or lack thereof will not affect a person’s chances of winning. In fact, most winners have been as a result of an entry-only submission. I assure you that PCH never solicits our consumers via outbound calling. If you feel that you may have been contacted by a scammer, please report it to PCH as soon as possible:

7. Dagny Gallo says:

I was also friended by someone pretending to be Danielle and someone else named Tom from PCH. I thought it was fishy since I didn’t give them my profile info so how did they know it was me. I decided to do a search on her name and read these post and sure enough confirmed my suspicion that they are scammers. The first red flag was that they are trying to friend me. Advertising or promotional pages don’t ask for “friend request.” Food for thought. Be safe. Don’t give anyone your personal info.

8. Stephinie says:

I replied to a PCH post and recieved a friend request by the same person. She also asked for my personal information. What topped it all, I used my author profile, not my normal profile. So she did not have my normal name. I never entered under my author name so how could she know that I have won? Plus wouldn’t PCH have my personal information already?

9. Mike says:

Today I was contacted and added as a friend by someone pretending to be Danielle Lam saying I had won the 3 million and $7,000.00 a week for life asking me for personal information to be able to come by with the check . I kept asking for proof and really never got any . This person kept pushing for my info. The last message I wrote was that I was reading up and that pch never asks for information ahead of time that they just show up . This person just dropped the conversation and deleted and unfriend me and I couldn’t even look this person up anymore. Oh well I have not lost anything.