Publishers Clearing House 60th Anniversary

Publishers Clearing House 60th Anniversary

59 thoughts on “Publishers Clearing House 60th Anniversary”

1. Renai Morgan says:

Happy Anniversary Pch

2. Renai Morgan says:

Ill celebrate wirj the PRIZE PATROL ON 6/30/2014 A WHOLE NEW YEAR NICE SWEET BEAUTIFUL BLESSINGS

3. Lashell Irving says:

Happy 60th its been not to long a go 48years and still making life better for them and family s it my time ! Keeping my faith

4. Dante Wright says:

Happy Anniversary Publishing Clearing House. ..I am ready for my Final Destination. ..Thanks a Million Publishing Clearing House for this Magnificent Opportunity….New Life New Beginning New Business New Community AMEN

Today

I’m headed in a New Direction Publishing Clearing House….Thanks a Million Publishing Clearing House for this Spectacular opportunity…New Life New Beginning New Business New Community AMEN

5. Dante Wright says:

Publishing Clearing House I would love to be randomly select…Dante is ready to join the Winner circle of Publishing Clearing House…Would love to have my Superprize Party Dance with Dave Sayer Todd Sloane and Danielle Lam…See You Soon Elite Members of Prize Patrol….New Life New Beginning New Business New Community AMEN

6. Dante Wright says:

Happy Mother’s…Publishing Clearing House I am speaking into the atmosphere that I am a Millionaire…Over 568 people from Mississippi have won the Publishing Clearing House I am trying to be 569…Dante is ready to join the Winner circle of Publishing Clearing House….When you randomly select please don’t bypass Me and ready to have my Superprize Party dance with Dave Sayer Todd Sloane and Danielle Lam….Thanks a Million Publishing Clearing House for this Epic Opportunity….New Life New Beginning New Business New Community….See You Soon Elite Members in Mississippi AMEN

7. Dante Wright says:

Happy Anniversary Publishing Clearing House…On May 12th I am Praying and Believing that I will be one of the randomly selected winner…A great way to celebrate my Birthday month…Thank you JESUS I am ready to step into my New Prosperity Season I will be able to give back to my Community and Church….I will get the opportunity to meet Dave Sayer Todd Sloane and Danielle Lam and join the Winner circle with Penny Poma….Thanks a Million Publishing Clearing House …New Life New Beginning New Business New Community…I Welcome You To Mississippi AMEN

8. Dante Wright says:

Publishing Clearing House Praying that my Little become much….Thanks a Million Publishing Clearing House for this Wonderful opportunity….New Life New Beginning New Business New Community….See You Soon Elite Members in Mississippi AMEN

9. Dante Wright says:

New Life New Beginning New Business New Community…Thanks a Million Publishing Clearing House for this Fantastic Opportunity…Happy Anniversary