A Million Dollars A Year For Life…A Dream Come True!

Hello PCH fans!

A few nights ago, I grabbed Chinese takeout for Scott and me. I don’t know about you, but one of my favorite parts of ordering Chinese is getting to the fortune cookie. Here’s what my fortune said:

4_15_Fortune Cookie

I think this fortune was a little late! My dreams already DID come true almost five years ago when the Prize Patrol handed me a big check with my name on it! Winning a million dollars really changed my life. I was able to reduce the number of jobs I worked, we demolished our debt, and if you remember from one of my previous blogs, we finally built our dream home.

Well, very soon someone else’s dream may become a reality. How you ask? You know how! Publishers Clearing House has A Million Dollars A Year For LIFE up for grabs!

A Million. A Year. For Life.

The possibility of such a prize boggles the mind, doesn’t it? I thought I was overwhelmed when Dave turned around the check and showed me that I had won the $1Million SuperPrize. Just imagine what my reaction would have been had the words “A Year For Life” had appeared underneath my name!

The possibilities would have jumped by leaps and bounds! Let’s see… maybe we’d have our current home and another vacation home. Maybe we’d travel to a new country twice a year. Maybe we’d start a charitable foundation to help traditional and non-traditional students with college costs.

But nevermind me. YOU have a chance to enter to win! The April 30th SuperPrize Event is just around the corner. So enter every single way you can, including on pch.com and PCHSearch&Win!

Get your daily entries in, then be sure to comment below and tell us what YOU would do if you won A Million Dollars A Year For Life? And don’t forget to ‘friend’ me on Facebook at “Natalie Bostleman” and/or ‘follow’ me on Twitter @NatalieatPCH.

May YOUR dreams come true!

Natalie Bostelman
2008 SuperPrize Winner
PCH Goodwill Ambassador

370 thoughts on “A Million Dollars A Year For Life…A Dream Come True!”

1. sally says:

HEY, I WANT TO LET YOU IN ON A SECRET……..I WANT TO WIN IT ALL AT PCH THIS JUNE 30TH. IT IS NO SECRET I AM WORKING LIKE A DOG WITH THIS MATTER. DAY AND NIGHT, AND NIGHT AND DAY…SO PLEASE, I HOPE DANIELLE LAM, DAVE SAYER, AND TODD SLOAN SEE ALL OF THESE POSTS. I AM IN IT TO WIN IT AT PUBLISHING CLEARING HOUSE !!!!!!!!

2. Carla Michelle Antee says:

Win A Million For Life Dream Come True Gwy No.3080

3. Carla Michelle Antee says:

Dream Come True Gwy No.3577

4. sally says:

I WANT TO WIN SO BAD THIS June 30TH….I HAVE BEEN TRYING SO HARD. I HAVE GOT TO WIN THIS BECAUSE, I AM IN IT TO WIN IT AT PCH !!!!!!!!!!

5. Ross L Ellis says:

It would be great! I now going threw a Divorce. after 36 1/2 years of Marriage

6. carla m Antee says:

My Dream is to Be A Very Successful One, And Inspiring

7. Michelle Longo Pernula says:

This link goes to a Russian….or Ukraina!

8. Michelle Longo Pernula says:

Natalie is not at this link. sniff She’s awesome though.

9. Yes i want to win it all come June 30th i found out last week my VA Doctor said i have a large Tumor over my heart i really Want to be the next winner holding two big Checks + A brand new Car i want to win because i need to pay off all my Doctor Bills and get the operating i needed instead of a brand new Car i would Rather have a Brand new Truck because i don’t have any way of hauling my new Scooter to an from the VA Center an i was denied of my Grants they were worth $ 20,000 dollars down the drain the VA Center said i have to have a limb missing but my new lawyer said he will fight for me but what i wanted is a lot of Prayers and get rid of this large Tumor over my heart and on top of that i have a hernia that needs to be repaired winning it All on June 30th Would be a dream come true and i also want to open up a clinic for families that need help this is my way given back to my Community Winning it All would mean a life Changing experience