MARCH-2013 TV_Blog_countdown1day

MARCH-2013 TV_Blog_countdown1day

749 thoughts on “MARCH-2013 TV_Blog_countdown1day”

1. Ginned Gaschk! says:

Would be great to win one time!

2. Jesus Padron says:

How can I find out if my entries where confirm by PCH? for GWY # 5035, #4900,
    # 3080, & GWY # 4950 went thru??? I did not received any confirmations for them??

3. I Shardai Washington want to become the winner for August. $1,000.000.00
    Gwy no. 4950.. Win $5,000.00 gwy no 4900

4. Edward says:

I hope and pray that I win pch either one million for life or five thousand a week for life . I need this so that I can not only better my life but also change the lives of so many of my friends and family that also could use a little help . But in the end I do wish whoever it is that does win , a blessed future and a long healthy and happy life . Good luck all !!

5. Nan Gilliam says:

Not only would this be a blessing in my life but would allow me the opportunity to help so many others. Now that would be the biggest blessing of all!!!

1. Edward says:

It’s refreshing to see a comment that shows a giving personality rather than a wanting one . Hope you don’t mind me saying so . I too feel as though I want to win more so to help the people around me rather than myself . Of course it wouldnt hurt if I were to be filthy rich lol . Just sayin . 😊

6. It would be a dream come true to win $1,000,000.00

7. Mike says:

I want see the Prize patrol at my door on Aug 31st see you guys then! have a safe trip on the way to my home!

8. Douglas says:

I got in to playing cause I can take care of my kids and retire sooner living life to the most. Now I say it my turn for having big money.

9. Brenda Marple says:

I pray this is my dream come true i need this win in my life. This is my only hope i have left. Pleases PCH I’m in it to win it all. Pleases come make my dreams come true on aug.31st.

10. Brenda Marple says:

I would love to win pch $1,000,000.00 and also the $5,000.00 a week “FOREVER” PRIZE! I believe that this is my win. I pray i see PCH at my door Aug.31st. This
    Would make all my dreams come true. It would all so get me out of a bad place
    I put myself in to. I pray that PCH is on there way to my door to make my dreams
    Come true. I deserver this in my life today. I dream this is will be my win. Thanks PCH
    Hope to see u soon. Have a safe trip. Hope to see u soon.