Win Instant Cash With PCH Scratch Cards At The NEW PCH.com!

Have you seen it blog readers?  PCH.com has had a major makeover with a hot new look and even more exciting PCH scratch cards for you to enjoy!

Take a look at her before and after photos:

(Before)

Before_Picture

(After)

New PCH.COM Homepage

At first glance, you may be enamored by her sleek new color palette, but, as you know, beauty isn’t only “skin” deep and that’s why the new, improved PCH.com has more and more ways for you to win money and prizes and bank tokens!

Because PCH.com is all about YOU!

Now YOU have the choice of which games you want to play first, YOU get to unlock $5,000.00 and $10,000.00 bonus opportunities just for playing cool games online that you already love and YOU get to score major tokens at every turn!

And that’s only the beginning!

On top of everything else, PCH.com has unleashed FIVE NEW $1,000.00 PCH SCRATCH CARDS in Scratch Central including:

$1,000.00 Big City Cash Instant Win

Big City Cash Instant Win PCH Scratch Card

$1,000.00 Splash of Cash Instant Win

Splash Of Cash Instant Win PCH Scratch Card

$1,000.00 Roadster Thrill Bills! Instant Win

Roadster Bills Thrills Instant Win PCH Scratch Card

$1,000.00 Relax to the Max! Instant Win

Relax to the Max Instant Win PCH Scratch Card

$1,000.00 Rockstar Cash Instant Win!

Rockstar Cash Instant Win PCH Scratch Card

Isn’t it amazing?  And there’s even more to come – so keep visiting PCH.com every single day and let me know if you like what you see!  I know I do, and even though I can’t win instant cash, I just can’t get enough of all the cool PCH Scratch Cards that PCH.com has to offer at Scratch Central. I just can’t wait a minute longer to go and play my five cards today so for now…

Happy Gaming,

Laurel U.

PCH Creative

398 thoughts on “Win Instant Cash With PCH Scratch Cards At The NEW PCH.com!”

1. SHERRYHOOPER says:

Hi,PCH TODAY I’M STRIVING FOR THE GWY FOREVER PRIZE GWY 3080 TOWIN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.AND TO LEAVE A BENEFICIARY OF MY CHOICE THE FOREVER PRIZE GWY TO LIVE COMFORTABLE FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES.SO GOD GRANT ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME THE NEXT PCH FOREVER PRIZE WINNER.SO BLESS US ALL FOR PUTTING FORTH EFFORT TO SUPER SEARCH AND TO STRIVE FOR THE BIG WINNING.GOOD LUCK TO ALL.GOD BLESS.LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE PRIZE PATROL TO KNOCK KNOCK ON MY DOOR IN FEBRUARY 27,15. BRING THAT BIG CHECK TO SAVANNAH,GA LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING ALL THE PATROL.

2. Yusuf Nasir says:

HI PCH Truly and Honest I Need to Win $5,000.00 Instant Winning Cash for today really i have A Lot of thing to solve need immediately Plus My Entry Forever Prize $5,000.00 A Week for Life on February 27th from PCH GWY NO.3080 and I Would Choose A designated beneficiary to My Family Will Continue to receive A Life Time and I Would like My Name at Top of the Winners Hopefully you Will Select me the PCH of the Big Winner February 27th Prize thanks for the opportunity

3. shelly mason says:

Love this new look. Now I’m ready to play & win.

Shelly Masons

4. Carol says:

I do scratch off but I never win any money just tokens and I get nothing for them I have over 1000,000,000.00 and no way to redeam them, I have a disabled husband to care for and no money I need a win..

5. Carla M Antee says:

This is an opportunity to win 1000.00 cash

6. Dianne Rabano says:

Oh please bless me and my family with your presence in February with the big check . Good luck to all players we are all winners have a blessed year and more to come
    Dianne Rabano

7. SHERRYHOOPER says:

PCH,I PRAY TO SEE THE PRIZE PATROLS IN FEBRUARY.BUT I ALSO WANT TO BREAK THE BANK FOR THE INSTANT CASH 5,000.00 AND THE CHANCE TO WIN THE FOREVER PRIZE 5,000.00 A WEEK FOR LIFE.THEN GIVE SOMEONE OF MY CHOICE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE WEALTHY OFF OF 5,000.00 A WK FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES.GWY 3080 BRING ME SOME BLESSINGS FOR THE WIN.GOD BLESS US ALL.GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE PLAYERS.

8. SHERRYHOOPER says:

HELLO,PCH I HOPE THAT MY ENTRY FOR THE 3X ENTRIES FOR THE BREAK THE BANK FOR 12A.M. WHICH BEEN RELEASED.AND I’M TRYING TO CLAIM THE CHANCE FOR THE 2P.M.AND ALSO A CHANCE TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE 7 P.M.RELEASE TO SEE IF I HAVE WON OR DO I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF WINNING THESE PRIZES.BUT TO KEEP MY DREAM OF WINNING TO MY BELIEF I’LL NEVER GIVE UP ON MY DREAM.I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I HELD ON TO FAITH IN MY HEART.SO PRIZE PATROLS I’M READY TO HEAR THAT KNOCK ON MY DOOR IN THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY 27,2015.GOD BLESS

9. paddy d. says:

pch…..$$$Love it!!! the more chances to win the Better…….I Say!

10. maria bakh says:

Dear PCH, I Love $5.000.00 Instant Winning Cash, Thank You, Plus Please Entry To Win $5.000.00 A Week Forever From PCH GWY.#3080 On Eebruary27th, Thank YOU God Bless Everyone.