New PCH.COM Homepage

New PCH.COM Homepage

495 thoughts on “New PCH.COM Homepage”

1. Douglas Rogers says:

Douglas Rogers I love it

2. Jackie dandy Facebook you can go to Facebook says:

Anybody win Publishers Clearing House should feel so lucky that Start in life which PCH gave them good start they didn’t have before I know I feel good and I haven’t even more but I feel good about it and I feel safe with Publishing Clearing House cuz they
    Are the truth doesn’t cost nothing to play you don’t have to pay no money and if you have a scam I did try to help you with that scanner where else could you go to get that be thankful friends

3. Jeanette Taylor says:

If you win anything, how will PCH notify, as I received a suspicious email claiming to be from PCH advising me of a huge win, I did not open or respond.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Jeanette, I’m sorry to hear the scammers have contacted you. Here are some facts: You never have to pay to claim a PCH prize. PCH does not contact winners of a major prize via phone, text, email, mail, or on Facebook. You can report all scammers to us by completing a scam incident report. Click this link to find out how: http://bit.ly/Report-Scam-To-PCH. We provide numerous videos, blogs, and tips to recognize these scammers: http://bit.ly/PCHFraudPrevention. Stay safe everyone!

4. Donna Stanczyk says:

I would love to win 1,000.00 cash, I pay a big bill, buy Food, donate to a charity, go out to dinner with my kids.

5. Trina Scott says:

Hi my name is Trina and I want to win $7,ooo,oo A Week for life and I want Hope I am the winner or the Black Gold scratch and match game.

6. jean lafountain says:

i wonder if i will ever win anything i keep trying but nothing happens. but i guess i will keep trying

7. I wish I could win, the American Dream come true.

8. Gerald conley says:

I want CLAIM ownership of GWYno.4900 I want win Big.that’s joke know in box 100000000000000000000000000009000000000000000000000000 orther S. Lol

9. carolinejinks says:

yes PCH I carolinejinks want to win the 1,000,000.00 plus 5,000.00 aweek for life