Just-Breaking Prize Update For April 30th SuperPrize Event!

Hi PCH fans!

Watch my video below for a just-breaking prize update about our upcoming April 30th SuperPrize Event!

So, as I mentioned, we just took a Special Early Look for our April 30th SuperPrize Event winner. Unfortunately, there was no matching number winner. But the good news is, the PCH Prize Patrol will still be awarding a really Big Check on April 30th. For how much? An incredible ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

WOW! I’m SO excited that the Prize Patrol still gets to award someone with a Big Check – especially one for a MILLION DOLLARS! That’s a TON of money, and I know it will really change someone’s life. I mean someone could pay off all their bills, buy their dream home, set up savings for their children or grandchildren…the possibilities are amazing! I’m just SO excited for all of you and can’t wait to find out who the big winner is and where the Prize Patrol will be heading on Tuesday!

So comment below and let me know who else is as excited about April 30th as I am…let me know who else is crossing their fingers and wishing on their lucky stars that the Prize Patrol will be heading to their hometown on Tuesday! The more comments I see, the more excited I get…so please keep those comments coming!!!!

Best of luck everyone! I’ll be wishing on MY lucky stars for all of you :)

Danielle Lam
PCH Prize Patrol Elite

439 thoughts on “Just-Breaking Prize Update For April 30th SuperPrize Event!”

1. martha roman says:

Please come to 4505 pioneer dr in Bakersfield ca93306 I WILL SHARE WITH ALL, ESPECIALLY THE CHILDREN THAT ARE STARVING IN AMERICA, I will make there Dreams come true it will satisfy my HEART AND SOUL IT WILL BRING JOY TO MY HEART.

1. Lashonda hoskins says:

I just won’t one change in my life you only get one life to live

1. Lashonda hoskins says:

Just give me and my baby a change so i can give her the world that she alway won’ted

2. Lashonda hoskins says:

I do need alot just a little for me and my child

3. Lashonda hoskins says:

Will i get luckly one day i hope so one day good luck to everyone

2. Lashonda hoskins says:

No money to get their

2. Lashonda Hoskins says:

I did not win my baby was so sad she said now she cant get no summer close now i said the lord will bless us dont worry good luck to ever one

3. Christopher says:

My name is Oskar & my mom person Pam & I are seinndg you pawerful prayers to help you get through this difficult season.Nubbin wiggles & hugs,Oskar & pam

4. Fego says:

For this all you can open them to do is copy and convert them in wnwiods movie maker httpwwwyoutube2pccom.For this all you need to download your videos youd like to download your videos and convert them to download your videos and paste the urls of the videos and convert them to do is copy and convert them in wnwiods movie maker httpwwwyoutube2pccom.The videos youd like to download your videos youd like to download into quivic will download your videos and paste the urls of the urls of the urls of the videos youd like to download your videos and paste the videos youd like to do is copy and paste the videos and convert them to download your videos and convert.The urls of the urls of the urls of the urls of the urls of the urls of the videos youd like to wmv format so that you can open them to do is copy and paste the urls of the urls of the urls of the videos.

5. Solomon says:

O wow wow wow…..you must know how totally deltihged I am to win this. LOTV was my first love when I started stamping a few years back and I have never looked back. You still are number 1 in my books and the latest release is just the best. I had to ration myself to the new tags, grunge sentiments, a pad and the oval bauble angel but now I can have a splash out. Thank you SO much girls….you rock!I also love the daily posts…so much inspiration from so many talented ladies,Thanks again, hugs,Jane x

6. Damian says:

I like Washington Square Hotel, it is very nice, clean, affordable and has a great locaoitn. I have been in New York three times and stayed there twice. (Just make sure you choose a deluxe room, with a view).Lisa

7. David says:

Your website has to be the elioercntc Swiss army knife for this topic.

8. Jelita says:

Thanks for cotbgituninr. It’s helped me understand the issues.

9. Lesedi says:

O wow wow wow…..you must know how totally degithled I am to win this. LOTV was my first love when I started stamping a few years back and I have never looked back. You still are number 1 in my books and the latest release is just the best. I had to ration myself to the new tags, grunge sentiments, a pad and the oval bauble angel but now I can have a splash out. Thank you SO much girls….you rock!I also love the daily posts…so much inspiration from so many talented ladies,Thanks again, hugs,Jane x

10. Karca says:

My hat is off to your astute command over this tocr-pbiavo!