Just-Breaking Prize Update For April 30th SuperPrize Event!

Hi PCH fans!

Watch my video below for a just-breaking prize update about our upcoming April 30th SuperPrize Event!

So, as I mentioned, we just took a Special Early Look for our April 30th SuperPrize Event winner. Unfortunately, there was no matching number winner. But the good news is, the PCH Prize Patrol will still be awarding a really Big Check on April 30th. For how much? An incredible ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

WOW! I’m SO excited that the Prize Patrol still gets to award someone with a Big Check – especially one for a MILLION DOLLARS! That’s a TON of money, and I know it will really change someone’s life. I mean someone could pay off all their bills, buy their dream home, set up savings for their children or grandchildren…the possibilities are amazing! I’m just SO excited for all of you and can’t wait to find out who the big winner is and where the Prize Patrol will be heading on Tuesday!

So comment below and let me know who else is as excited about April 30th as I am…let me know who else is crossing their fingers and wishing on their lucky stars that the Prize Patrol will be heading to their hometown on Tuesday! The more comments I see, the more excited I get…so please keep those comments coming!!!!

Best of luck everyone! I’ll be wishing on MY lucky stars for all of you 🙂

Danielle Lam
PCH Prize Patrol Elite

722 thoughts on “Just-Breaking Prize Update For April 30th SuperPrize Event!”

1. Debbie Corley says:

Pch gwy no 4950 win $1,000,000.00 like on tv

2. Douglas.Rogers says:

Douglas hope for the best for each and every one.

3. I want to claim activate any and all my entries now ❗️ I’m Here to go for the gold 🤑
    My number I’ve entry to win I want to activate and claim all and any numbers now❗️

4. Angel Brand says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! NO MATCHING NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I kept searching for the number and asking for the number I gave the number pch sent me in the blue envelope and it registerd fine once and after that way early in the contest it showed invalid???? why? I’m going nutssss!!!!!

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Angel, in order to become the winner of a Special Early Look event, you would have to have had the matching winning SuperPrize number as one of your entries. Unlike the lottery, for example, there are no tickets or numbers that you need to keep track of or hold onto. All you have to do is make sure you timely enter into the sweepstakes at least once. Obviously, the more times you timely enter, the more SuperPrize numbers you generate for yourself, thus giving you more chances that you may potentially have the matching winning number. Since the matching winning number was not timely entered this time around, we held a second chance drawing for $1Million. Every entry has the same chance of winning and winners are all selected randomly, so I encourage you to keep entering and don’t give up. You’ll never know who we’ll award next. Click here to see all of the ways you can claim your entry each day: http://bit.ly/Enter-PCH-Sweepstakes. Good luck to all those who participate!

5. Anatole Seke says:

This is my TIME, I thank all PCH office, my Fans, my family and my God for this opportunity. I am a Big Win…

6. Joseph says:

Hope it’s me just lost job but have interview set up

7. Amanda Collins says:

Pch one million dollars will make me and my son very happy. I hope its me.

8. Tinamarie Lineman says:

Keeping the faith and saying my prayers daily!

9. Ruth Elaine Righthouse Schott says:

I’ve been keeping the faith since 1984, I just KNOW you guys will come to my door soon!!

10. Gerald conley says:

I want CLAIM my prize tag..write me check $1000.00 an want CLAIM ownership for GWYno.6900 April 29 thanks pch.making me WINNER …