Who Won The April 30th PCH SuperPrize Event?

Official Rules | See Sweepstakes Facts

I don’t know about you, but SuperPrize days are my FAVORITE days. This morning I woke up so happy that our April 30th PCH SuperPrize Event is finally here! I’m sure you’re all dying to find out who won One Million Dollars in the PCH Sweepstakes. Well the feeling is mutual! Here at PCH Headquarters in Port Washington, New York, we too can’t wait to find out who our big winner is. And we think it’s so cool that the Prize Patrol could be on their way to one of YOU!

You know what’s also pretty cool? The PCH Prize Patrol is on the road RIGHT NOW – which means we’ll find out who the winner is IN JUST HOURS! And as promised, we’ll be giving you clues all throughout the day RIGHT HERE on the blog, so you can follow along with the fun! Keep checking back because by the end of the day, we’ll post the exciting winner announcement!

***1:55 PM — WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT***

We’re so happy to announce that GLENDA DANCY from STATESVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA was the winner of the $1,000,000.00 Big Check from the PCH Sweepstakes! Congratulations GLENDA!

And remember, if YOU commented on this blog today, you could become a winner too! We’ll be announcing the winners of our exclusive blog prizes in just a few days here on the PCHblog, so keep checking back to find out if it’s YOU!

***12:05 PM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s town has an annual hot air balloon festival.

***11:50 AM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s town is NOT the state capital.

***11:00 AM — NEW CLUE***
The name of the winner’s town has the letter “a” in it.

***10:30 AM — PRIZE UPDATE***
It’s official! I can now announce that the winner of our One Million Dollar SuperPrize lives in NORTH CAROLINA. How exciting! Stay tuned…there’s more clues to come!

***10:11 AM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s state vegetable is the sweet potato. Yummm!

***8:10 AM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s state name has TWO words.

***12:00 AM UPDATE — HERE’S YOUR FIRST CLUE***
The PCH Prize Patrol had to board a plane to reach the winner’s home.

Have you figured it out yet? You can check out Danielle’s PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page for even more clues! Be sure to write your guesses in the comment space below because DON’T FORGET…

PCH SuperPrize Event with Danielle Lam

That’s right! MORE PRIZES! ONLY TODAY! ONLY FOR BLOG READERS! As we told you yesterday, we will be randomly awarding 3 $100.00 CASH PRIZES to folks who comment on the PCH Blog today!

All you have to do to enter is leave a comment on today’s blog post during the hours of 12 AM, ET and 11:59 PM, ET. What you post is totally up to you!

So what are you waiting for? COMMENT NOW if you want to be in it to win it! And don’t forget to keep checking back here for more clues about where the Prize Patrol is headed!

Good luck!

Amanda C., PCH Creative

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

2,599 thoughts on “Who Won The April 30th PCH SuperPrize Event?”

1. stephanie wurtz says:

It’s down to someone from OH, NC, ot TX. big congrats to the winner whom ever they are!

1. Peggy Diliberto says:

Is it really down to someone from OH, NC, TX ?

2. Peggy Diliberto says:

I hope it is Pa, Philly to be more exact !

2. Tanisha f says:

I think its Alaska! Especially since you had to board a plane!

3. Amy mikus says:

Took the day off of work and made my husband work from home so that we could dream of a better future together hope to see you in Michigan

1. VINCENT CYTACKI says:

Yeah, Michigan is the best place, lol

4. MM says:

I’ll c you in Birmingham, AL! I won’t be at home….I’ll be at work. But, my mom will bring you to my job so you can find me!

PS: I also think that you DID have a winning number and that there is an extended “April Fools”. PCH’s FIRST prank…lol

5. Mikeela Randolph says:

Have a SAFE TRIP AND LOOKING FORWARD INTO FAINTING WHEN I ONE DAY GET THE KNOCK ON MY DOOR:)#Faith #Goodluck to the winner into enjoying and being able to take care of your debts. Even I don’t when im a going to continue to be happy because just as well as I need and would be more than happy for a check…obviously God knew that this person perhaps need it more…#Crossing fingers:)

1. Mikeela Randolph says:

Have a SAFE TRIP AND LOOKING FORWARD INTO FAINTING WHEN I ONE DAY GET THE KNOCK ON MY DOOR:)#Faith #Goodluck to the winner into enjoying and being able to take care of your debts. Even If don’t win im a going to continue to be happy because just as well as I need and would be more than happyto receive a check…obviously God knew that this person perhaps need it more…#Crossing fingers:)

2. Joyce Crowl says:

Congrats to the new winner spend it wisely 1 million won’t last for ever. I’m hoping to meet the prize patrol someday. W e sure could use some help. Still hoping wishing praying and playing.
      Good Luck to everyone!

6. Letia Wright says:

I look forward to seeing you guys at my door tomorrow

7. Sharon T says:

Though I’d be happy for anyone, I’d be immensely overjoyed if I was the winner. I could really use it to pay off student loans… especially when I can’t find work (with a masters degree). Unless you know someone who’s hiring? ;)

8. Tiarra Parker says:

Fingers still crossed in Jackson tn

9. David Simmons says:

Me here in Coalgate, Oklahoma?

10. Theresa says:

Have a safe trip to West Virginia, Prize Patrol!