Who Won The April 30th PCH SuperPrize Event?

Official Rules | See Sweepstakes Facts

I don’t know about you, but SuperPrize days are my FAVORITE days. This morning I woke up so happy that our April 30th PCH SuperPrize Event is finally here! I’m sure you’re all dying to find out who won One Million Dollars in the PCH Sweepstakes. Well the feeling is mutual! Here at PCH Headquarters in Port Washington, New York, we too can’t wait to find out who our big winner is. And we think it’s so cool that the Prize Patrol could be on their way to one of YOU!

You know what’s also pretty cool? The PCH Prize Patrol is on the road RIGHT NOW – which means we’ll find out who the winner is IN JUST HOURS! And as promised, we’ll be giving you clues all throughout the day RIGHT HERE on the blog, so you can follow along with the fun! Keep checking back because by the end of the day, we’ll post the exciting winner announcement!

***1:55 PM — WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT***

We’re so happy to announce that GLENDA DANCY from STATESVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA was the winner of the $1,000,000.00 Big Check from the PCH Sweepstakes! Congratulations GLENDA!

And remember, if YOU commented on this blog today, you could become a winner too! We’ll be announcing the winners of our exclusive blog prizes in just a few days here on the PCHblog, so keep checking back to find out if it’s YOU!

***12:05 PM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s town has an annual hot air balloon festival.

***11:50 AM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s town is NOT the state capital.

***11:00 AM — NEW CLUE***
The name of the winner’s town has the letter “a” in it.

***10:30 AM — PRIZE UPDATE***
It’s official! I can now announce that the winner of our One Million Dollar SuperPrize lives in NORTH CAROLINA. How exciting! Stay tuned…there’s more clues to come!

***10:11 AM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s state vegetable is the sweet potato. Yummm!

***8:10 AM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s state name has TWO words.

***12:00 AM UPDATE — HERE’S YOUR FIRST CLUE***
The PCH Prize Patrol had to board a plane to reach the winner’s home.

Have you figured it out yet? You can check out Danielle’s PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page for even more clues! Be sure to write your guesses in the comment space below because DON’T FORGET…

PCH SuperPrize Event with Danielle Lam

That’s right! MORE PRIZES! ONLY TODAY! ONLY FOR BLOG READERS! As we told you yesterday, we will be randomly awarding 3 $100.00 CASH PRIZES to folks who comment on the PCH Blog today!

All you have to do to enter is leave a comment on today’s blog post during the hours of 12 AM, ET and 11:59 PM, ET. What you post is totally up to you!

So what are you waiting for? COMMENT NOW if you want to be in it to win it! And don’t forget to keep checking back here for more clues about where the Prize Patrol is headed!

Good luck!

Amanda C., PCH Creative

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

2,596 thoughts on “Who Won The April 30th PCH SuperPrize Event?”

1. Greg says:

Someone in Texas is going to be very happy!!

2. Betsey DuFour says:

I want to say congrats to the winner wheever you are and I know it will be of big help to you and your family

3. Ruby Schade says:

Congratulations to whom ever wins!!! I think they are in Texas….:)

4. Crystal Wheaton says:

I wish I was the winner but my state only had 1 president born in it. She said more than one.

5. Good luck everyone, today is the day yay. Thanks PCH we are all excited.

6. Norma Steadman says:

Please let it be me. I need a miracle. My family is about to loose our home. Pch please come to Sandy Utah.

7. Joye Hamilton says:

:D Hello 2 ALL @ PCH! :)

:) PCH PRIZE PATROL: Have Check ~ Will Travel! :D

I’m Definitely Excited…It’s The Thrill Of The Chase 4 Me! Ya Just Gotta Love It!

:~} Usually I’d Be Rhyming By Now However, I’m Troubled & I’d Like To Say Something About What It Is!

It’s About The Many NEGATIVE, Down-Right Ugly COMMENTS People Left As I Read Throughout Danielle’s Facebook Page! Maybe PCH Is Used To That Sort Of Thing…I’m Not & There’s No Excuse For It!

ALL Who Enter My Home Know To Leave ANY Negativity Outside Before They Ever Come In. And IF They Can’t Do That, Then They Don’t Get To Come In . Period . Dot

What Ever Happened To, “If You Can’t Say Something Nice, At Least Be Gracious & Don’t Say Anything At All” ?

Everyone IS Entitled To Their Opinion, However There’s A Time AND Place For That Behavior!

Do They Really Think Telling The World That PCH Isn’t Real & In Several Nasty Ways, Is Going To Help Their “Cause”? NO!

:D So In Response I Say EVERYBODY…Just Kick Back, Enjoy The Fun & Have A Fantastic Time ~ It’s As Simple As THAT!!! And It’s Good Clean Fun To Boot!

:D And To ALL Of YOU @ PCH, I Just Want To Say THANK YOU For Having The Ability To Get “Us PCHers Going, Having Fun Everyday Or On The Run…Hands Down The PCH Teams Are Marvelous @ What You Do! :)

Thank You For “Listening” & I’ll Step Down From My Soap Box Now! Warm Regards, :D Joye H. ^_^

p.s. I’ll Rhyme Later! jh ^_^

1. Michelle Hemingway says:

Congrats to the winner. Hoping someday it will be Ohio.

2. Judy Manning says:

I totally agree about the negative remarks. All winners are to be congratulated and have the best wishes of all other contestants.

3. Joye Hamilton says:

:D p.p.s. The Winner Is In North Carolina! Ta Ta For Now! :) Joye H. ^_^

4. denise dunn says:

this is so very neat

8. Shasie Lewis says:

Ive been telling my boyfriend im going to win all week lol (: Wishful thinking i guess. From the clues you have given, u aren’t coming to Oklahoma so i was wrong. Its okay tho, Maybe one day you all will come to Oklahoma!!! Goodluck to the winner today!!!! I cant wait to watch their reaction. I always get happy for all of them whenever i watch (:

9. ak 907 says:

907 in the 99518 I hope…

10. eyvonne kerns says:

I don’t know where THE PCH TEAM is going today I just pray they have a safe trip there and back and always.