PCH SuperPrize Event with Danielle Lam

PCH SuperPrize Event with Danielle Lam

203 thoughts on “PCH SuperPrize Event with Danielle Lam”

1. phil kern says:

good luck to me

2. Ronald says:

Best of luck to whom ever won

3. Carla Michelle Antee says:

Yes Yes winning One Million Forever

4. Cs says:

I was hoping that you guys would be in my town at my door

5. jeffery jeter says:

I happy for those that have won such a great opportunity and I hope all your wishes and dreams come true!!

6. salena Roberts says:

I was really believing I may actually be some kind of winner and low and behold no one showed up at my door : (!

7. Jason kirkland says:

Congrats to the winners of all pch winners someday I hope to get to see them at my door I would love to feel the excitement And pay to get my kids back from the state of new mexico and get to surprised by getting to meat the ouch team I’ve tried so hard every day and wanna keep working on trying .

8. Tony Saldin says:

Best of luck to everyone!

9. Sylvia Tucker says:

Congratulations to Linda Dancy… it’s so wonderful to have been divinely chosen for this blessing. I am still believing with all my heart that those who trust God for the promises He gives, He will show Himself faithful, and not only do I hope, I believe and anticipate along with those He has chosen for this blessing, and of course, I hope with all my heart that today is my day.

10. i hope i win tomorrow id be able to take care of my whole family the rest of there lives if u only knew what we have been threw the last couple of years and my dads business just went under and he has no pention or health insurance so thats pretty much what i would do with my winnings cause they have helped me my whole life i was a loser ill b sober 4 2 years in three months so i have nothing also thats why this would be such a blessing thankx anyway even if i dont win at least u give me a chance and thats all i can ask 4