$10,000 Anniversary Prize

$10,000 Anniversary Prize

1,223 thoughts on “$10,000 Anniversary Prize”

1. Kendra88 says:

Lord no I need to win a single mother of six and do have no help God plz come knock on my door

2. RINA says:

I am truly amazed right now as to what all the goodies that PCH has got to offer. Every time I do a search and when I find out all the GREAT PRIZES being offered. You really got to be in it to win it, or else you will never find out all the possibility of prizes in substantial amount of monies.
    So far I am in for #3577 $1,000,000.00 for October 9th # 4009 I think is the $10,000.00 for live due for November. All these little $5,000 and hundred dollar entries. And mind you I say little very jokingly because any money won makes one a PCH winner. This has been a lot of fun and right now if the PCH PRIZE PATROL can be at my home on October 9th to present to me a big check with my name on it for $1 million dollars I would be the happiest person. Right now that Million could not come at a better time. Please ……I need my new home.
    I am GRATEFUL PCH. I am doing the best I can, and I hope it’s enough to put me where I need to be.

Thanks and a good Wednesday night to all.

Rina

PS DID I MENTION I WANT TO BE A WINNER?

3. maryann says:

I want to win,please god give me the opportunity to win.

4. Dante Wright says:

IT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU BELIEVE I BELIEVE PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE AMEN

5. Dante Wright says:

READY FOR MY NAME TO BE ON A BIG CHECK PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE AMEN

7) WHY NOT ME PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE AMEN

6. Teresa A. Huber says:

Winning will be one of the best things ever, imagine all the pressure that would be relieved and all the people that would be helped. I will be thrilled for myself or who ever wins, what a happy day that will be.

7. Dante Wright says:

THANKS A MILLION PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE FOR THIS MIRACULOUS OPPORTUNITY AMEN

8. Ana says:

I wan to win please let me have a miracle in my life I really need it thank god god bless

9. Dante Wright says: