$10,000 Anniversary Prize

$10,000 Anniversary Prize

1,262 thoughts on “$10,000 Anniversary Prize”

1. RENITA RUMMELHART says:

i HAVE BEEN WITH YOU FOR EVER,BUT NOT A WINNER.
    HUSBAND & I WILL BE MARRIED ON THE 29TH OF MAY.56 YEARS
    ITS BEEN A BAD YEAR FOR US WE BOTH HAD A LOT OF MEDICAL PROBLEM

1. Marge Ruffalo says:

I agree with you I have been with PCH foever and am married as long as you and my husband has serious health problems and we have financial problems too. I hope someone like us will win. Good Luck Renita.
      Marge Ruffalo

2. Mary Molina says:

‘GOOD LUCK’ everyone…

3. I would love to win the $10,000.00 on May 30th!

4. randy viola says:

THANX PCH FOR THE INSPIRATION YOU GIVE US !

5. Babette says:

I would love to be a winner

6. Jeanne McIntyre says:

Yes ! To apt dwellers. Prize Patrol Crew…Lock in 19146 on your GPS:)

7. To Danielle Lam. Miss Daniele. Is there a page t goto everybody can see who won on the Cas Calendar Game.

8. helen kay thompson says:

I agree Shawn Ward ,I too are living in AN apartment.My rent is $400. Me and my daughter pray every night we win.I am golng to pray for you and me.the good Lord will get us a house one day just keep the Faith.And never give up I kept the Faith and He blessed me last year.I was approved for my disability.So don’t give up.Remember Prayers go up and Blessings come down.God bless you .Helen Kay Thompson,Indianola,Ms

9. Eric Benson says:

thats messed up for assuming everybody in the world has facebook. I dont have it and i wont be signing up ever

10. Shawn Ward says:

I love it. But could the winner for once not already own a beautiful home? How about someone like myself who lives in a apartment and really needs the money. The money would make a world of difference for me. I have been fighting to get disability because I am disabled, and I have to pay outrageous rent. I pay 800 a month on just rent. Not including bills. A house would help me out sooo much. And that’s what I would buy with some of my winnings. Please award this prize to someone like myself. Someone who doesn’t already have a beautiful home. Just look at your past winners. All owners of BEAUTIFUL HOMES. Give the money to someone who really needs it. If you agree with me, let it be known. Make a comment and let them know you agree with Shawn Ward. Thanks!

1. Celeste moss says:

I agree with Shawn,and I hate to think that regular people like Shawn,myself and so many others don’t have a chance at winning. Do you need to to already living in a home to win?