$1Million Plus $5,000 Every Week For Life Mega Prize

$1Million Plus $5,000 Every Week For Life Mega Prize

2,489 thoughts on “$1Million Plus $5,000 Every Week For Life Mega Prize”

1. angela says:

I would love to win so I can pay off all my bill’s and my mom’s bills, i would tack better care of my cats and my mom’s two dogs, I would find a place for me and my cats to live and tack better care of them and myself, I would have my mom’s house fixed up first before movie out and find someone to tack better care of my mom for me because she’s disabled and so am I. I would love to be able to work from home by starting my own business by being a wedding fashion designer how macks their own stuff for brides/ bridesmaids dresses and gifts and so much more.

2. Zacharia says:

If I were to win the game on Aug 31 first I would pay off my dr bill of 60,000 dollars for my knee then get a home for my mom is disabled, Also she and I could use some clothes set up college funds for my children, Share with my church, set 80% in an orange account so it can continue to grow, then do something I have never had go– on a vacation and see our beautiful country. God Bless this country

3. I wish I could be the winner of 5,000 for life. I sure would get rid of debts and buy a nice home and give to my children and set up education funds for my grandchildren and help other people that seriously need help that is lime me.

4. DNINO001 says:

I an claiming $5,000.00 a week plus superprize 1million

5. marco says:

4852-62

6. Mason A Boynton says:

I want to win $1Million plus $5k a week forever On August 31st 2015 it will be the greatest ever to be a winner ever!

7. Angela Mosier says:

I have 4 grandchildren that live with me and im on disability it makes this tough whèn i can’t enrolled them in any sports they really need this so we could have a bigger home and enjoy there childhood. Thank You for letting me entr r Angel Mosier

1. Rosalind says:

Winning $5,000.00 A week for ever would change a lot of lives for ever.That would be prayers answered.