$1Million Plus $5,000 Every Week For Life Mega Prize

$1Million Plus $5,000 Every Week For Life Mega Prize

1,868 thoughts on “$1Million Plus $5,000 Every Week For Life Mega Prize”

1. Wyvonne McLelland says:

I am still looking for the “miracle”. I know it will be here someday. I am a BELIEVER.

2. Tracy Smith says:

Hi have a great day!
    ;)

3. Azizakhon Meale says:

Hello those who bring an amazing “shocking” change in some peoples life. Today I scratched the lotto and had three matching 100,000.00. Then when I went on the next step but the system kept telling that AJAX failed… I didn’t get it. Do you think, it was just a joke? I would be absolutely happy to win and get a chance to help my children and grandson with education. Please, continue help people to make their dreams come true. :)

4. DOLORES REICH says:

HOW WONDERFUL IT WOULD BE TO WIN, US ALIKE ALOT OF OTHERS STRUGGLE DAY TO DAY TO MAKE ENDS MEET. WITH MEDICAL BILLS,AND JUST TRYING TO KEEP OUR HEADS ABOVE WATER. IT WOULD BE THE MOST WONDERFUL THING NOT TO HAVE TOO WORRY EVERYDAY AND NOT HAVE THE STRESS THAT MONEY DOES TOO YOU.

5. If I win the money first I will paid my dues at church to the lord and think him for my blessing. Give back and make diffence in someone life. My brother is hearing impaired and would like to help the cause.

6. I can only hope that one day I’ll wake up and see Pch at my door .

7. Wyvonne McLelland says:

Well, I am still looking for that MIRACLE. I HOPE THE LORD LET’S IT HAPPEN THIS TIME. The money could surely do a lot in helping to make a AUTISM CENTER.
    THIS WOULD ALSO HELP GET MY grandchildren thru college or trade school. It would really be appreciated. Please activate this entry. Thank you.

8. beverly fogarty says:

WOW! That would really be wonderful. I would share with a lot of unfortunate soles – thanks to GOD.

9. Jose Hernandez says:

I hope GOOD LCUK WIN $1MILLION PLUS $5,000.00 Every Week For LIFE! . I say THANKS to GOD !

10. James Schaub says: