$1 Million Plus $5,000 Every Week For Life Mega Prize Is Back!

Hi blog readers…

HAPPY MAY!

I’m so excited today, and I think there’s good reason. For starters, I’m still happy for our newest PCH millionaire, Glenda Dancy of Statesville, NC! But more importantly, I’m excited because there’s even MORE winning yet to come! That’s right! So if you’re frowning because the Prize Patrol did not ring your doorbell yesterday, fear not because there are still even more chances to win at PCH! In fact, someone is going to win $10,000.00 TODAY! You read that right, TODAY. You can head over to Danielle Lam’s PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page to follow along for clues.

But that’s not all the winning we have in store. There’s way more – and it’s BIG! The Mega Prize is BACK! You all remember when LeRoy Faulks won our first-ever Mega Prize, right? Well I’m sure you’d love to be the next person to win $1 Million plus $5,000.00 Every Week for Life in our June 30th Prize Event. Think about how amazing it would be to receive a check for $5,000.00 every single week for the rest of your life. In one year alone, you’d have $260,000.00! And on top of that, the winner would get ONE MILLION DOLLARS. Think about what you would do with $1 Million. Now think about what you would do with $5,000.00 a week for life. Then combine those two thoughts and THAT’S what you could do with the Mega Prize!

$1Million Plus $5,000 Every Week For Life Mega Prize

Here are a couple suggestions:

You could have yourself an early retirement!

You could pay for the education for your children or grandchildren! Heck, YOU could even go back to school!

You could take the vacation of a lifetime…and then take it again 2 weeks later. You would have THAT much money!

You could build the home of your dreams…just like SuperPrize winner Natalie Bostleman!

Oh and speaking of dream homes, don’t think that the Mega Prize is the only shot you’ve got to change your home for the better. We’ve also got a chance for you to WIN $100,000 For Remodeling Your Home! Imagine what you could do to your home with all that money!

Home Remodel

So fear not dear blog readers because the winning opportunities never stop at PCH! There are plenty of chances still ahead!

Sarah S.

Social Media

P.S. I’ve got one more exciting opportunity to tell you about! In honor of our 60th Anniversary, there’s another $10,000.00 CASH prize that will be delivered in person by the Prize Patrol on May 30th! Go to Prize Central on the PCH Fan Page now to enter!

$10,000 Anniversary Prize

1,440 thoughts on “$1 Million Plus $5,000 Every Week For Life Mega Prize Is Back!”

1. Rachael Smith says:

I am Diabetic and unemployed and have been for some time. I have three sons with families of there own who need help. My oldest son is a marine who is trying to bring his wife and daughter to the states. My middle son has also been out of full time work and is trying to support his wife and child. He lives with a horrible room mate who is verbaly abusive to his wife and son.The room mate also has two viscios pit bulls who have attacked me. I am concerned for my grandsons safety. My youngest son is also a marine who is newly married and living apart from his wife. I would like to help them to see each other. I also have a mother in a nursing home that is not the best quality. I would love to be able to help my loved ones. It is very hard to be so helpless when it comes to the ones you love! I could help so many if I won I would spread my fortune to those in need and good causes!

2. Valarie werner says:

Well again I know the winner will not be in Wisconsin just based on the clues from facebook. Someday, maybe, I will win. My reaction would be tears of joy and GRATEFULNESS. I’ve lived a hard life of foster care because I was heavily abused as a child. I now have a two year old daughter whom i love very much and i try so hard for her to have everything I NEVER HAD. I wish I could afford a house with a fenced in areea and a little play set in the backyard for her. Honesly if i were to win won of your sweeps, thats what i would spend my money on A HOUSE and a decent way of living for my Carina Raine. When I tell people about these winnings and how i enter all the time, the first thing people say to me is if anyone deserves it, it would be you. At any rate, sorry about the rant. Have a great day everyone and congrats to to the recent winners.

3. Joye Hamilton says:

:D Hello ALL How Exciting It Is, The Celebration Continues Today…Another Cash Winner Will Be Chosen Soon, So Go Over to PCH.com & Play!
    :) Warm Regards, :) Joye H. ^_^

p.s. Guess You Can Tell I’m Off my Soapbox Today! Ta Ta For Now!:)

4. Maharukh Malesra says:

I want to win big to make my dreams come true

5. Just imagine the people in this lifetime that has found the opportunity to connect with such individuals like yourselves @ Publishing Clarencing House. What an exicitment to be apart of your work and vision. I have so many things to accomplish with the winnings offered to me. Thanks for a change to change lives and situations in the world. :)!!

6. David Hilger says:

I am disabled and would spend my winnings on much needed surgery to replace both knees so that I may walk without using my four wheeled walker and my cane. I live on a fixed income from Disability Social Security and haven’t been able to afford to go visit my Son and my Grand Children in over 10 years. Winning this prize money will be an answer to my prayers and allow me to go do this and to pay for their college educations. I am thankful I was able to work for over 29 years but when I hit 50 years old I became Diabetic and suffer severe chronic pain from Neuropathy caused by Diabetes. With all my medical expenses my savings are gone. This yearly income would allow me to become productive again and to contribute to research for a cure for those who suffer from the same disabilities I do.

7. sharon davis says:

I WANT TO WIN JUNE 30th
    1 MILLION PLUS 5’000.00 A WEEK FOR LIFE :)

8. JO SPIVEY says:

I have been trying for two days to enter your 1 million plus 5,000 every week for life contest that you e-mail to me; but when I click on continue nothing happens. I must have been born under the dark of the moon as nothing ever great comes my way. I am not griping, just thought you all might like to be aware of this. Have a great day and stay safe.

9. Cindy Bonneau says:

A Dream is a wish with wings…Best Wishes for Glenda Dancy onto someon else’s dream come true with PCH…I ought to know I have seen 37 yrs of them. Best of luck everyone! *smile* Have a great day everone….

10. I am almost 87, I would try to do a lot of good with that kind of income. I was a teacher and I would d help needy students to enter college.