Todd, Dave, and Danielle PCH Commercial

Todd, Dave, and Danielle PCH Commercial

10 thoughts on “Todd, Dave, and Danielle PCH Commercial”

1. peggy curtis says:

SOMEONE BEEN FEED THE LIES, THE SHERIFF CAME OVER TO OUR HOME TOLD US TO MOVE 48 HR NO WHERE TO GO, NO APT, THANKS A MILLION.

2. Margie says:

Hello Prize Patrol !! Really hoping to meet you!!!!!

3. -As a child, my Grandmother Eva Eudora Johnson used to find Four Leaf Clovers*
    -I wished the same; but without any Luck. When She passed away, I wished for her to become my Guardian Angel* & whenever I think of her & pray for her I Find A Four Leaf Clover***
    -As Of this Date; I’ve collected over 50-Four Leaf Clovers***
    Top O’The Morning *

4. jeff petree says:

“April 30th 2014 “

5. -Hi Dave, Todd & Danielle *
    +Hope you are having a nice weekend*We are clearing clutter & looking forward to gardening-As we always plant a Spring Garden!

6. Russell Fowler says:

I have all the faith in the world for Dave, Todd and Danielle.

7. MARIA MANDRICK says:

I Hope to become the winner this time around !!

8. HUY DINH says:

I’m in it because I like it! When I WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN IT, I love it 4444 ;)
    Who like my rap?
    Search it and stay alert,
    The DTD (Dave,Todd,Danielle)come cruising through.
    Their winning prize will cheer up your blue.
    Like an earth angel in suit,
    I hope to see them before the world get nuke.
    Roll out the red carpet for the winning cruise.
    Because I’m in it to do the dew, OH YEAH!

9. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Crystal, PCH is is a legitimate sweepstakes company that has awarded over $243 million in prizes to people all over the U.S. and Canada. You never have to make a purchase to enter or to win any PCH Sweepstakes. This is listed on all of our sweepstakes in the Official Rules and Sweepstakes Facts. Buying won’t improve your chances of winning either. PCH Sweepstakes winners are chosen at random, and each entry has the same chance of winning. You never know who will become the next BIG winner, so don’t lose hope! The pages you see are just suggesting things that you might be interested in. You can still enter after you’ve skipped all of these pages. If you don’t want to make a purchase, click the “next” option on the bottom of the screen until it brings you to the entry page.

- Jussie W. at PCH