How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 1

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 1

127 thoughts on “How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 1”

1. I was called several minutes age from a guy calling himself John peterson manager of pch…said I had won a car plus 1.5 million dollars and a money order for 5000 dollars was waiting to b claimed at Western union and I’d need to send them 485 dollars for taxes…I tried to contact pch n tell them about the scam but it’s the weekend so I wasn’t able to connect with anyone so I’m here online to tell u if someone tries to give u a check and they want money back it’s a scam…it definitely pisses u off but hey at least I’m smarter then thats

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Angel,

Thank you for posting this warning for everyone and I’m so sorry to hear about your encounter with a scammer. As you know, PCH will never ask you to pay to claim a PCH prize and we never contact winners in advance. Please report this scammer to abuse@pch.com and check out these helpful tips: http://bit.ly/_FraudProtection_.

2. Helen says:

I was asked to call1-405-758-5039 for confirmation about my winnings. Her name was Danielles not Danielle Lam. I played her scam all the time searching pch website. I have also received a scam check from May 27, 2015 for $6,835.20 with a 10 million dollar prize but to contact my Claims Manager BEFORE depositing this check. I was to call 1-647-760-3627 Or 1-587-717-0230 and had to keep the winnings confidential to reduce risks of unauthorized access to your claims information. Can’t someone do something?

3. Kathy Huie says:

I received a Facebook message tonight supposedly from Dave Sayerstating Inhad won 3 million dollars plus $7000 per week They asked for a money order to pay for some license. I told him via messenger this was a fraud but still quite persistent. I received a call from Albany NY but did not answer Hate these fraud deals

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Kathy!

4. Lisa says:

I received a call this morning where the caller reported he was with Publishers Clearing house stating I won a new car and a monetary prize. All I had to do was western union $950 to a Susan Francis in Jamaica, who was supposed to come with the TV crew to collect it. I was told it was for part of the IRS tax on that kind of money. He was very adamant about keeping my mouth shut and not telling anyone what was going on. Don’t fall in to this. It is a definite trap and I am out $170.

1. I received the same call today for the same thing. It’s a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

5. Lynn Williamson facebook says:

Samntha ja long is in contact with me as I write this wanting me to send $550.00 dollars to a western union office and send the wire the money to a Wanda Smith in Alabama. Is this a scam or not. She stated the FBI knew what was going on and I was not to tell anyone about my winng this. Please please let me know about this. She sent me a friend request on Facebook and that’s how this all got started