How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 1

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 1

113 thoughts on “How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 1”

1. Donna Guravich says:

Reported scam to IC3.gov federal crime site. FTC fed TradeComm, and anyone else I could think of.

2. Michelle Stevens says:

I got a email saying I won 100,000 from PCH an I know it is a scam idk where to send the email tho

1. Donna Guravich says:

Can someone call met please? I’m ready to report to the FBI and my local police. Actually getting threat texts because after sending money I finally realized this was another scam and stopped talking to them as instructed. Said I won 3.5 million. And yes she used all different #’s and finally I saw a call from Jamaica. They tell you they have the money in a offshore acct for tax purposes. I feel like a real jerk because I did lose money. They went on facebook to look me up which I just deactivated.
      They said the were an affiliate of PCH they go by ( American Cash Awards Sweepstakes )

3. Dorene Kranik says:

I continue to receive request usually on a,daily basis on Facebook, I report everyone I get,well finally after months of reporting I receive a,message c this page was NOT REMOVED,unbelievable. I saved the picture of what they wrote back,but I cannot post it here.,so reporting to Facebook is,a big waste of time.

4. Deeva Williams says:

Same thing here. It said Jamaica on the caller ID. He said his name was Bill Martin and to go to Walmart and make an Walmart to Walmart transaction to pay the taxes on the money we “won”. Said to send the payment to Carl Schroeppel.

5. Carla M Antee says:

I’m so tired of this man calling from a 876 number I said don’t call on a number that can traced. Stop playing on my dad phone

6. Ken Madl says:

I just got a call from (876) 390-4229 David Green was the name he used telling me to call so they can meet me at home and get mt $1.9million. I called back and he answered and I asked jim how Jamaca was. He hung up.