How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 1

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 1

116 thoughts on “How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 1”

1. i think i was scammed by asite claiming to be pch they said i had wond a $500. walmart gift card for being the 100th person to log on something was viewing and only equried two steps i forgot to mention i frist thought i was on a real pc sweeps stake intery page i intered contest then i chose a FREE PRIZE but i didn’t have a credit card to pay prize postage and now may have given personal information to a crook im 60yrs old and must be loosing it any advice welcome thanks judy

2. Shreekanth says:

I got a friend request from a person claiming to be Danielle Lam At-pch and unfortunately i accepted it.. He said that he is filling up the form for a big price and asked for my name and personal number and address. Then asked for a clearance certificate which i have never heard of..they claim it is only 100 bucks and will be refunded on receiving the price. That is when i checked the site which says that the pch prize petrol does not send any friend request. Any thing can be done on this issue. where to report to ????

3. Donna Guravich says:

Reported scam to IC3.gov federal crime site. FTC fed TradeComm, and anyone else I could think of.

4. Michelle Stevens says:

I got a email saying I won 100,000 from PCH an I know it is a scam idk where to send the email tho

1. Donna Guravich says:

Can someone call met please? I’m ready to report to the FBI and my local police. Actually getting threat texts because after sending money I finally realized this was another scam and stopped talking to them as instructed. Said I won 3.5 million. And yes she used all different #’s and finally I saw a call from Jamaica. They tell you they have the money in a offshore acct for tax purposes. I feel like a real jerk because I did lose money. They went on facebook to look me up which I just deactivated.
      They said the were an affiliate of PCH they go by ( American Cash Awards Sweepstakes )

5. Dorene Kranik says:

I continue to receive request usually on a,daily basis on Facebook, I report everyone I get,well finally after months of reporting I receive a,message c this page was NOT REMOVED,unbelievable. I saved the picture of what they wrote back,but I cannot post it here.,so reporting to Facebook is,a big waste of time.

6. Deeva Williams says:

Same thing here. It said Jamaica on the caller ID. He said his name was Bill Martin and to go to Walmart and make an Walmart to Walmart transaction to pay the taxes on the money we “won”. Said to send the payment to Carl Schroeppel.

7. Carla M Antee says:

I’m so tired of this man calling from a 876 number I said don’t call on a number that can traced. Stop playing on my dad phone

8. Ken Madl says:

I just got a call from (876) 390-4229 David Green was the name he used telling me to call so they can meet me at home and get mt $1.9million. I called back and he answered and I asked jim how Jamaca was. He hung up.

1. Teresa says:

Mine said his name was John Green, and to send $499 to Jermaine Hendley in Kingston Jamaica W.I LOL