How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 1

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 1

70 thoughts on “How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 1”

1. Tigger says:

No it is not real as PCH will not call you the will not email you. If you are a winner, they will mail you check or knock on your door with your check. They will never ask you to in some way send them money to get your money You never have to pay Taxes up front.

2. I supposedly am talking to Danielle right now is it real

3. Kylie says:

Man called and said I just won He called from a Nevada call 702-347-6008
    At 7:47 pm in ohio. 8/12/14

4. Tigger says:

She is sharp as PCH never calls and request you pay Taxes Up front.

5. Robert says:

SCAM ALERT. Calera, Alabama 08/02/2014 : Some dude with an accent identified himself as agent Malone called my mothers mobile phone for several days claiming that she had won $950,000 . And for her to claim the prize a tax of $1500 would have to be paid. He wanted her to purchase a VISA GIFT CARD and call him back with the numbers he requested.. TODAYS calls came from Kingston, Jm (Jamaica) 876-366-1334 876-413-4287 / 876-592-6748

6. Benita Jones says:

Robert Williams call an said i won.He call From1876-8440536.

7. Tigger says:

I was scammed last week. I had a call from a male claiming to be from PCH. He asked if I was familiar with PCH, I told him I was. He then told me I just won $1 Million from PCH, he was not expecting my response. I called him a Liar and told him I know for a fact had I actually won $1 Million from PCH, PCH Prize Patrol would be knocking on my door with my $1 Million Check. He called me an a$$hole and hug up. He expected me to say: Wow! This is Great! What steps do I need to take to have my check sent to me. To which he would have instructed me to go to a retailer, and load a Green Dot Card (they are cash cards and untraceable) and send it to an address. They would get my money and I would never see the $1 Million Check.

My Friends, Please, Please, Please do not fall for the emails or Phone calls from anyone claiming to be from PCH telling you that you won a Big Money Prize a it is a scam. You know to well that The Prize Patrol always surprises The Big Money Winners with a Check recording the event with all local News Stations.