How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 2

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 2

21 thoughts on “How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 2”

1. Ryan Brown says:

I didn’t order anything from your web site and I’m get bills for something I didn’t order please stop doing that or I’ll report you for trying to scam me.

2. Clinton Whitaker says:

I would truly like the PCH prize patrol friend Me On FaceBook so I can follow them send me your confirm. I would Like to live Chat on that live Chat APP

3. wanda cooper says:

A man called today . from Kingston Jm phone # 1-876-438-0518, said i had won Three
    Million Five Hundred Thousand dollars, he said his name was Dave sayer . I gave no info
    to him. He was very angry an hung up . Just another scam !!!!!!!!

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Wanda, I am really happy that you knew that it was not the real PCH who contacted you! We never notify major winners over the phone or through standard mail, email or Facebook. We would really appreciate if you would send us the details of this scam call you received. PCH does not send private Facebook messages to our fans so please complete a Scam Incident Report. Here’s how: http://bit.ly/Report-Scam-To-PCH. There are a lot of scammers out there who use the good name and reputation of PCH, as well as the names of those of us on the Prize Patrol. Please be careful everyone!

4. Stacy batson says:

Hi my name is Stacy Batson I have had numerous times in the last ytwo days of pch scams wanting me to send money

5. David says:

My name is David orenbaun, I to have been hacked numerous times in the recent months

6. Marvel Coil says:

Both Todd and Dave talked to me even called my phone to see if I would purchase a receipt so it would allow them to come and deliever my money Phone numbers are 876-360-7068 and 239-300-7107 and 239-300-7109 I would like to know if this is in error or not.

7. DaveSayer messaged me last night said coming to my house, but I knew it was a scam marilyn

8. patricia carter says:

phony todd and dave are scamming pat carter on messenger facebook