How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 3

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 3

168 thoughts on “How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 3”

1. Michael E Teague says:

I received a phone call from Robert Clark @ 876-409-5886 saying I was a winner and that the code # is USA 009531650031 & the Claimers # is 542364 but I needed to go to Western Union post a sum of 298.25 for registration. Also this must remain a secret until they showed up @ my front door with the check and a 2016 Chevy Silverado.

2. tim says:

For everyone out there I have received a friend notifications from each person hew works for pch so Thay said Thay told me I have won it all and then ask me for 150 dollars and my address so becarful Thay said to send the money to date Johnson w.l money gram people like this needs to be jailed so becarful

3. mike says:

hi this am I got a tex and told to call 929-256-4043 to tell me I won $$ and thay want my s.s.#

4. Eric C. says:

This morning I receive a friend request from dianelamatpch. And another one from Todd Sloane AT PCH. I knew they both are fake so I blocked both of them. They don’t send friend request on.FB.

5. celestral ward says:

They call from 18767761854. They give you the pic.information then you ‘
    Call another to get some one else

Then they inform you that you have go to Wal-Mart or over to pay taxes so they can release your check because it is a 1099 to the irs

6. Nancy Combs says:

I am furious, I get more than 1 call everyday from this Publishers ClearingHouse scam…It woke me at 4:00 am this morn again…Can someone please put these people out of business? and please call them and wake them up while you are at it!