How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 3

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 3

121 thoughts on “How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 3”

1. Laura Burger says:

I got a call today and WON!! Wow – what a scammer the call call came from 1-876-431-8664. His name was Adam Hill!!

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Laura! We’re so glad you knew the warning signs of a scammer! PCH will never call your phone. Do not give scammers any of your personal information or money! Please report this scammer to abuse@pch.com and check out these helpful tips: http://bit.ly/_FraudProtection_

2. Mary Hooton says:

i have received so many promises of award winnings. If all of these come true, No one in my family will ever have to work again. Today’s letter contains a check copy for $3,900,000. Is is from Rappaport, Hiltner & Crenshaw, PMB 375, 24 Railroad Ave. Babylon, NY 11702. Of course no one was home. Mary Hooton, 5928 Castlewood Crossing, Milford OH 45150, A lot of gullible older folks are going to be disappointed,

3. Jean says:

Was contacted by someone who said he was with publishers clearing house. Gave me info about how I was going to receive the money and then said I needed to pay 375.00 for my gold stamp. yeah right.

4. Courtland says:

I just gotten a Phone Call from 876-840-1270. He said his name was David Washington and I won 2.5 million dollars but I have to send him $150.00 to process the check in western union. I asked him how did I win, he said that I was paying my bills on time and spend more than $5 in the store. I asked him what store and he said all the stores near me. SCAM SCAM SCAM! I stay in the country. The store is miles from my house.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Courtland,

That was a scammer impersonating a PCH employee! PCH will never call your phone. Do not give scammers any of your personal information or money! Please report this scammer to abuse@pch.com and check out these helpful tips: http://bit.ly/_FraudProtection_

5. Gwen Ishikawa says:

I just got a call too…and he’s still calling to confirm but I haven’t answered the phone again. He too gave the spiel about winning a lump sum of 750k plus a weekly stipend of 5k for life and a bonus of a new car. He wanted me to call him back to verify he’s legitimate and then I called my prosecutor friend.

6. Rena says:

6/25 at 1:40pm ET.
    I just received a call from a Jamaican number 876-571-1091.1.8 million and a two-week vacation to Hawaii from PCH. He went through this whole spill about how I would get a cashier’s check with ID# 71775, Check# 00588500127, Reference# 62941EI, Confirmation Code 000515. Then……the real kicker!!!! I need to send him $495 via Western Union, becasue I have to cover some kinda one percent tax…. RIDICULOUS SCAMMERS!!!!!

1. Rena says:

Oh, yeah…he said he was calling out of New York (but with a Jamaican number?). He said he was agent Wayne Moore, ID# 71775

7. Mary Mugnolo says:

June 8, 2015 I received a call from a David Washington from Publisher Clearing House, phone 876-283-3223. I have other calls like this so checked it out online and found it is a scam going around. He said I won 2,000,000 and a 2015 Mercedes.

1. Kam says:

I just received the same call Mary. I was to call the claim services and speak with general manager-Albert Johnson. The phone number that called me was 865-435-7520 from Jamaica.

8. Michael says:

I recieved a call from Jamaica claiming to Be PCH asking for $950.00 for recieving a car and $100.000 . And which they claimed the money was refundable1-876-861-2660.

1. Tracy laubach says:

I received a call from pch supposedly saying that I won 7000 a week for life and 1 million dollars also I couldn’t get my money until I sent them 950 dollars to process it talk about scamming people

Tracy

9. cat says:

Very disappointed this year. Pch must have used my name via Facebook. Someone tried to scam me 3 different times. I only fell for it once but it took the fun out of playing n logging into pch.com. very disappointed!ca

1. Florence James says: