How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 3

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 3

84 thoughts on “How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 3”

1. antsytbp says:

Call from “David Washington” – love how they try to sound “American”. America doesn’t have a sound!
    Number 876/422-2190.
    If they call question them until they go nuts. If it’s easy, they will keep doing it. Tell them the FCC and FTC are after them and will throw them in jail SOON.

2. Hi I just wanted to report a what I think is a scam. I got a call from a Robert James, he said I had randomly been chosen and won $145,000 and a new Mercedez Bens. Here is his number (876) 391-8398 (Jamaica). He said that in order for me to receive my prize I would need to send $299.33 and to purchase a mailing order from Wal-Mart or purchase a gift card from CVS. Of course I knew it was a scam so I started to question him on everything and I knew he was getting nervous and frustrated with all the questions. I hated to question his accent and I am not a racist but his voice did not like a Robert James. He sounded Jamaican. I guess he didnt like me judging him or questioning his accent and name. O well lol.

3. a John Brown scam me for$200.00 8765081543 keep calling right now and a Hay Welson scam me for $400.00

4. Shawn says:

also got a call – said he was the delivery driver and would be at my house in 45 mins..asked if i was home and then told me to call David Green @ 1-876-849-8000 ext 101……started to call and Verizon warned me it was international

5. Randy Uecker says:

I’ve just been contacted by Publisher’s Clearing House & was told I won $10.8m and a 2013 Toyota Tundra!
    I know this is a SCAM because PCH NEVER CONTACTS WINNERS IN ADVANCE!! REMEMBER THIS!!!
    They also mentioned the “Green Dot Money Pack” Paper Card … HUGE tip-off that it IS A SCAM!!!!

The phone numbers that contacted me are:
    A: 1-876-806-6542
    B: 1-876-543-4004

6. Christa says:

Got a friend request add from Dave Sayer At PCH. I did not mean to add him right away but I did, then saw he had only 6 friends and had just created this page, immediately removed him but he messaged me asking how I was doing, making small talk with me basically and then sent me a “badge” picture. I find it funny that I just liked the official PCH page today on facebook, whoever your scammers are must be trolling your official page!!

I am certainly not falling for any scam!!

7. Anthony says:

Just a tip. Don’t call back. The phone number is one that charges you to call… It did it to me….

8. mandy says:

So I got a call and a facebook message today from a 517# and someone claiming to be danielle… I knew I was a scam but they knew my address and phone #… should I be worried they have my home address?

9. terry haus says:

Received a call today from 609_542_0568 they said they were from pc and call would be recorded he asked if I had a master or visa card I said I don’t use any then he asked if I use a debit cars I said I only use cash then he hung up

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Terry,

That was definitely a scam. Please report it to abuse@pch.com