How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 3

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 3

80 thoughts on “How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 3”

1. Christa says:

Got a friend request add from Dave Sayer At PCH. I did not mean to add him right away but I did, then saw he had only 6 friends and had just created this page, immediately removed him but he messaged me asking how I was doing, making small talk with me basically and then sent me a “badge” picture. I find it funny that I just liked the official PCH page today on facebook, whoever your scammers are must be trolling your official page!!

I am certainly not falling for any scam!!

2. Anthony says:

Just a tip. Don’t call back. The phone number is one that charges you to call… It did it to me….

3. mandy says:

So I got a call and a facebook message today from a 517# and someone claiming to be danielle… I knew I was a scam but they knew my address and phone #… should I be worried they have my home address?

4. terry haus says:

Received a call today from 609_542_0568 they said they were from pc and call would be recorded he asked if I had a master or visa card I said I don’t use any then he asked if I use a debit cars I said I only use cash then he hung up

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Terry,

That was definitely a scam. Please report it to abuse@pch.com

5. Leslie Nishihara says:

JAMES ANDERSON FROM PCH SCAM ME TODAY TOTAL OF A$700.00

1. Scott Bloomfield says:

Got a call today from David Moore from PCH saying to call David Green back at PCH 876-849-8000. I called back and told him I knew it was a scam. He cussed like a sailor.

1. Mandy says:

We got a call from the same 876-849-8000 number asking to contact a Mr .Green as well. Knew it to be a scam my husband called back because he’s like that and our cell phone company warned it was an international number. Definitely a scam!

6. Renee Dawson says:

Here’s a scammer’s phone number who called minutes ago. I answered in my sleep, but hung up, of course.

1-876-370–6331

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Renee – Nice catch with that scammer! Please report this to abuse@pch.com. Thank you for all your help!