How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 3

How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 3

114 thoughts on “How to report a Publishers Clearing House Scam Step 3”

1. Gwen Ishikawa says:

I just got a call too…and he’s still calling to confirm but I haven’t answered the phone again. He too gave the spiel about winning a lump sum of 750k plus a weekly stipend of 5k for life and a bonus of a new car. He wanted me to call him back to verify he’s legitimate and then I called my prosecutor friend.

2. Rena says:

6/25 at 1:40pm ET.
    I just received a call from a Jamaican number 876-571-1091.1.8 million and a two-week vacation to Hawaii from PCH. He went through this whole spill about how I would get a cashier’s check with ID# 71775, Check# 00588500127, Reference# 62941EI, Confirmation Code 000515. Then……the real kicker!!!! I need to send him $495 via Western Union, becasue I have to cover some kinda one percent tax…. RIDICULOUS SCAMMERS!!!!!

1. Rena says:

Oh, yeah…he said he was calling out of New York (but with a Jamaican number?). He said he was agent Wayne Moore, ID# 71775

3. Mary Mugnolo says:

June 8, 2015 I received a call from a David Washington from Publisher Clearing House, phone 876-283-3223. I have other calls like this so checked it out online and found it is a scam going around. He said I won 2,000,000 and a 2015 Mercedes.

1. Kam says:

I just received the same call Mary. I was to call the claim services and speak with general manager-Albert Johnson. The phone number that called me was 865-435-7520 from Jamaica.

4. Michael says:

I recieved a call from Jamaica claiming to Be PCH asking for $950.00 for recieving a car and $100.000 . And which they claimed the money was refundable1-876-861-2660.

1. Tracy laubach says:

I received a call from pch supposedly saying that I won 7000 a week for life and 1 million dollars also I couldn’t get my money until I sent them 950 dollars to process it talk about scamming people

Tracy

5. cat says:

Very disappointed this year. Pch must have used my name via Facebook. Someone tried to scam me 3 different times. I only fell for it once but it took the fun out of playing n logging into pch.com. very disappointed!ca