Activation Code – Act Now

Activation Code - Act Now

4,753 thoughts on “Activation Code – Act Now”

1. Blanch Trotter says:

I cannot find the activation code. Why is entering so difficult. This should be simple. If there is no purchase required why am i always going to pages that ask me to make additional purchases. i placed an order with you in June and I have yet to recieve my order,

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Blanch, you never have to buy anything to enter. The pages you see are just suggesting things that you might be interested in. You can still enter after you’ve skipped all of these pages. If you don’t want to make a purchase, click the “next” option on the bottom of the screen until it brings you to the entry page.

- Jussie W. at PCH

2. JAFARULLAH says:

PCH GWY #1830 activation code SW429 WIN $5,000.00 A Week “FOREVER” on Aug. 29, 2013 ID # 02146261132
    pch#1830 winner of 1 million lum sum plus 5,000.00 a wk forever aug 29th new code SW429 NEW ID#02146261132
    GOD (ALLAH) IS GREAT! AT LAST WE COULD ACHIEVE FINANCIAL GOAL WITHOUT DISHONESTY.
    IF IT IS TRUE AT THIS STAGE OF MY LIFE I WILL BE ONE OF THE HAPPIEST MAN IN THE WORLD. I ALONG WITH MY OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS WILL JOIN & LIVE WITH MY YOUNGEST SON IN NEW YORK, WHO IS A CITIZEN OF USA.

3. Ihave receive my want in line and activation but not it notrightso reinter the code it old one.

4. I did receive the important notice time sensitive letter back in July, and went to the web site and put in the activation code, and it seemed to work, but never got an e-mail saying that it was actually successful or not because I seem to be getting a pending e-mail to activation code pending.

5. Gertrude Harris says:

I couldn’t get site to take my activation code PC713

6. Joyce Suttles says:

Not sure how to activate the code, my number is PC623

7. gerry helver says:

my activation code is PC538 I sure would love to help my six kids I was on welfare when they were growing so couldn’t do much but if I won I sure could

8. Anna Pavlenko says:

My activation code is PC512
    I would like to win this and will
    able to help my family and other
    people.

Thank you.

9. Sylvia Moreno says:

It seems like I too have the same code # like pc988. What do we all have that code?

10. Just trying to do the correct steps…..interesting reading of the other posts’ seems like a lot of others have my same act code PC623. Should I give up?