Activation Code – Act Now

Activation Code - Act Now

5,019 thoughts on “Activation Code – Act Now”

1. Mary Sparrow says:

This is my second attenpt to post. I also cannot find where one can enter the activation code. Also I did not receive a “official ” envelope to send in my second entry. Also I got a scratch card that matched the $35,000.00 winner amount which generated no response. What gives??? Is this a scam??

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Mary, please make sure that you are entering the link into the URL bar, to the left of the search bar on your browser. Or you can click the link here: http://www.pch.com/actnow.

In regards to the $35,000.00 Scratch Card–you’re referring to a Publishers Clearing House scratch-off card contest. The scratch-off promotional card clearly states that the piece is an Official Entry Form. There is no representation made that you or any recipient has won a prize. The winner of the scratch-off card contest will be randomly selected from all valid entries which are returned on time. The odds of winning were detailed in the Official Rules which accompanied your promotional mailing. Please read the Official Rules and Sweeps Facts for the Giveaway for further details.

If you have any questions, please send us a message using our Ask Us page: http://pch.custhelp.com/app/ask.

– Jussie W. at PCH

2. Mary Sparrow says:

What a scam. I not only is there any way to enter your activation code but I did not get an “official” entry envelope to send back my entry. They also make it very hard for people without a PHd to follow instruction. In addition I got a scratch off witch matched a $35.000.000 entry. No response on that. What gives?? No wonder people don’t wnat to enter.

3. Brian McDonald says:

Activation code is PC846

4. Robert Hill says:

It will not let me enter my ACTIVATION CODE: PC735

Do not sell my email address

Thanks

5. sharon says:

my code is Acativation is SW249

6. sharon says:

my Acaivation code is SW429

7. sharon says:

my activation code is SW429,,hope winner,,from ohio

8. paula milowe says:

Can’t register my number (pc735) either. Perhaps we can have the state gaming commission assist in your efforts.

9. Just receive the card of Publishers Clearing house and my activation code is PC846 ! Hoping to win !!

10. diane giardino says: