Activation Code – Act Now

Activation Code - Act Now

5,570 thoughts on “Activation Code – Act Now”

1. Deanna Altizer says:

could not find where to put my activation code .. My code is PC735

2. David Aldridge says:

my w71 activation code is pc735

3. naheed khan says:

when i open the pch link to act now and then i complete the process and other open i found there activation code and act now for the implement then i click to the same stamp but on the other page i found it ,

activation code ?????
    as i open the mail and process execute accordingly then i don’t understand why the special code will not appear ,

is it mean my entry will not include in the draw so i am un happy for this time .
    although i have a wish to see until my code before the draw but still waiting for the special code .please issue me the activation code ,i know this is time for your rest but after the some time i could not able to apply my code ,because the time will be over as in the message written so how can i complete the process please tell me ,

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Naheed, the activation code is included in a post card sent out via mail. For more information, please refer to our blog: http://blog.pch.com/blog/2013/05/09/got-a-pch-comactnow-post-card-heres-what-to-do/.

– Jussie W. at PCH

4. naheed khan says:

oh my God ,i don’t find my activation code in this page if i am wrong from the previous entry i see only # ?????
    but there is no activation code and time is running toward the end what can i do please help me

5. Scott Newbauer says:

w71 pc735

6. My activation code is PC735..I would like to win,” but if not Im still going to continue helping people regardless, winning doesnt change you if you know who you already are!

7. If I win I will be employing more people to help our economy and pay back my debts …PC735

8. Nydia Otero says:

My activation code is PC846. Hope I’m lucky.

9. Nydia Otero says:

My activation code: PC846 appears in the W71 Notice.