PCH.com Tokens and Winners

PCH.com Tokens and Winners

230 thoughts on “PCH.com Tokens and Winners”

1. linda leamy says:

pch#1830 win 1 million plus 5/k a wk for life june 30th linda120lee thank you!!

2. Marlene Weiss says:

I had played and the game said I won $100,000…that was the end of that..Never saw another thing about it or how to collect!

What do I need to do to collect>

3. I believe I will be on the winners list. My family and I have had it hard this past year. We want to win
    so we can buy our first home.

4. linda leamy says:

HI MY NAME SHOULD BE ON THE WINNERS LIST ALREADY PCH#1830 CODE PC988 WIN OF 1 MILLION PLUS 5/K A WK FOR LIFE JUNE 30TH LINDA120LEE HOPE TO SEEE THE TEAM AT MY DOOR

5. Hey Pch what happened to my comment? I shared it on fb and it posted someone elses comment! Lets not get it twisted!! My time to shine will come thats why I enter daily.

6. Alright PCH!! I know im going to see my name on your winners list sooner than later. So thats why I enter every single day! I want to win.

7. Lily Skinner says:

You must Believe, No matter what the people might say…You Must Believeeee!!! :)

8. Jacqueline Armiage says:

You MUST BELIEVE!!!

9. rion hanchar says:

I hope this money changes peoples lives that. Are in need. Ive never had money growing up for some of us this can take are family out of the water and put them back on solid ground. Pch thank you for doing this. It gives us all a little bit of hope.

10. Louise trent says:

can the tokens that I have purchased be used at a later date after today? How are items I purchased be distributed or will they be awarded to customers who has bid the most tokens?

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Louise, tokens can be redeemed for more chances to win prizes like gift cards or one of our Sweepstakes. Check out the Redemption Center here: http://www.pch.com/redeem

- Jussie W. at PCH