Redemption Center 1,000 and Up Tokens

Redemption Center 1,000 and Up Tokens

219 thoughts on “Redemption Center 1,000 and Up Tokens”

1. Kim says:

I’m with you Destinee!!!! Always kicks me out when I attempt to go to the redemption center!!!! Has anyone ever won?? I mean a real person!!

2. joseph weathersby says:

token redeem again !!!??????????

3. I have a total of over 800.000 tokens an can never redeem any of them an when I use them it never tells me how many I have left

1. Sandra says:

Hi Phyllis, my name is, Sandra. I also have over 970,000 tokens, i can never redeem them.
      I was able to first started few yrs.ago, but can’t now, i hit Redeem My Tokens, it takes me right back to my Gmail, i opened to start with. I have tried numerous times, i can not get any Response back! Just sharing :/ not funny have so many & can not Redeem.
      Best Regards to you too. Sincerely Sandra a Loyal PCH.LOTTO Player for a long time. Years :)

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Sandra,

In regards to redeeming your tokens, try reaching out to our Customer Service team. They should be able to help. Our Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time by calling our toll free number at 1-800-459-4724.

4. I keep trying to redeem my tokens in but it’s not working I just want to know if I’m wasting my time on this website or not!!!!!

5. susan pate says:

Your token redemption center is crap. Quit wasting our time. I thought your company was more reputable than that. I thought we could count on your company be honest, guess not !

6. Destinee Dancy says:

I cannot redeem my tokens. When I try to redeem them, it closes out and I have to get back onto the internet and start over only to get the same problem…

7. I have alot of tokens, why cant i redeem them? Is this really a scam? Beginning to think so!