Redemption Center 1,000 and Up Tokens

Redemption Center 1,000 and Up Tokens

279 thoughts on “Redemption Center 1,000 and Up Tokens”

1. Umaru Kamara says:

I’m ask pch to please claim and secure my entry to win pchslots yesterday racked up 18,250 tokens. Plus also win yesterdays $100.00 tournament winners: James W., Blue lsland, IL Felix V., Junction city KS.

2. Jay Dockery says:

I have millions of tokens redeeming you only have 4 choices for gift cards answer a lot of questions on personal information. Why? And why can’t you put tokens to more things. Can you put them in more changes at sweepstakes?

3. I have ,4 million tokens I have been playing the games for over 2 years on my cell device and five years by Mail now today they were no longer let me redeem my tokens this is a sad situation please correct it sincerely Terry Willis

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

We apologize for the concern this has caused. Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache? Here are the instructions for doing so: http://bit.ly/Clear-Cookies-Cache. If you are still having an issue with redeeming your tokens, please contact a PCH Dot.Com Specialist for assistance. You can reach them toll free at: 1-800-476-4724, Monday through Friday, 8:30AM-8:30PM EST.

4. DAWN PEEVEY says:

how come when I redeem tokens for any Item I would like to win, I get in the mail from Clearing Sweepstakes 3- 4 $425.00 checks that are credited for the items I am interested in and then I have to pay the difference in cash??? Thats not fair to us who have no money and am using the tokens we feel are equvialant to $$$ which mean absolutely nothing in the long run….thanks

5. bruce says: