PCH's Mad Men Prize Patrolers

Well, Season 6 of AMC’s “Mad Men” series is officially off to a buzz-creating start. While the show’s creators are understandably cagey about a lot of questions like “Will he or won’t he?” or ‘Will they or won’t they?” or “What will happen at the Sterling Cooper ad agency?,” they have revealed that Season 7 will be their last.

But there are at least two “mad men” who have no intention of calling it quits.  Let me explain.

You might recall from previous PCH blogs that two of the Prize Patrol’s founders are “mad men.”  How so?  Because over the years Todd Sloane and yours truly Dave Sayer spent a lot of time on Madison Avenue, the legendary birthplace of thousands of ad campaigns.  Indeed, we were working with our major New York ad agency twenty-five years ago when Todd came up with the idea of notifying PCH Sweepstakes winners of their good fortune in person (via the Prize Patrol) rather than through phone calls.

So even though “Mad Men” won’t continue past Season 7, there’s one thing you can count on: The PCH Prize Patrol will continue awarding prizes worth thousands, even millions of dollars to real people — like you — for years to come.  In fact nothing would make me happier than making every one of you blog readers out there a winner in the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.  Of course I can’t promise that the Prize Patrol will come knocking on your door.  All I can promise is that if you don’t enter you can’t win.

Mad Men of the Prize Patrol

So don’t let a day go by without taking advantage of another winning opportunity.  Our rules allow you to enter the PCH Sweepstakes every day. And don’t forget that PCH gives you lots of chances to “Play and Win” – at PCHSearch&Win, PCHLotto, PCHGames, and more.

With some luck, the “mad men” from the PCH Prize Patrol could come knocking on your door with roses, balloons and –ta-dah! – The Big Check, and I’ll bet that would make you not “mad” but “glad.”

Wishing you all the best,

Dave Sayer PCH

Dave Sayer

Prize Patrol Ambassador

1. Loyce Stewart says:

I would love for the mad men to come knocking at my door in Ladson S. C. I love pch bring them on I can’t wait hopefully they will come here

2. robert castro says:

waiting patiently for The Prize Patrol to arrive.

3. Kim Weeks says:

AMC 01million, in 01879winner, Weeks or so.

4. ethankcarla m Antee For Life myk says:

Harlem Shake it And Win It All Mega Event Love MIRACLES MEGA WIFE

5. ethankcarla m Antee For Life myk says:

Want me to Win It All And Dream Big Dreams Because its my time to shine

6. ethankcarla m Antee For Life myk says:

House Winner Revealed since 1986 Knock knock Event February’s 28the Event NBC Event Winner November 30tho Twenty One Million Plus 5000 A Week For Life Anf Forever Mega Wife Shocks you CBS Winning Moments Beep Beep It’s Todd Sloane HONK HONK WITH Jesus Jet Jet Jet Tickets Baseball Salary NBC No transfer banned Western Union Tv Campaign Free no id required

7. ethankcarla m Antee For Life myk says:

Fraud In My Bank accounts Keep shocking me

8. ethankcarla m Antee For Life myk says:

Win it All Gwy No 308O 4900 Mega WIFE WON Already

9. ethankcarla m Antee For Life myk says:

Louisiana Tell you again Lawsuit against the state that’s why God sees you Shock and radiation Exposure Pay Big Time Compensation Mega Wife Shocks you CBS Winning Moments Jump out of the Bed Shocked everyday hurt me Not showing up And paying me Big Time Compensation Horrible bosses be gone Dave pay 5000.00 A Week For Life Gwy No 1409 4900 So No im the House Winner Revealed since 1986 I don’t need your job Opportunity LA NBC Newest Winner Revealed Break The Bank

10. ethankcarla m Antee For Life myk says: