PCHGames Strikes Again! More Tokens, More Prizes, More Fun!

PCHgames

Hey there!

PCHGames has some big and exciting news…

We are now offering MORE chances to enter new sweepstakes, as well as MORE chances to win prizes, with all of the same games you know and love!

That’s right! PCHGames is now joining forces with PCH.com to give you chances to win even more giveaways like a new Sony Laptop, LG HDTV, or even a Kindle Fire!

Now, with these new opportunities come a few changes.

First, from now on, you will be using the same username and password for PCHGames.com as you do for PCH.com, PCHSlots, PCHlotto, and PCH Instant Bingo.  Isn’t that great? This will make logging in much easier, as you will have the same password for nearly all Publishers Clearing House sites!

PCHGames Sign In

With the combining of login and password information ALSO comes the combining of your token count and Redemption Centers. This means that all the tokens you earn on PCHGames and all the tokens you earn on PCH.com will now be in the same bank!  Any tokens earned on PCHGames will be added with tokens earned on PCH.com to make up your Total Token Count, which you can use towards more sweeps and prize opportunities at the PCH Redemption Center.

Now some of you might be saying, “Wait a minute! Now what will happen to all the tokens I earned before?” The answer is simple: You keep them! They will just be added on to your Token Count.  Rest assured, all of the tokens you currently have will be accounted for in your total token amount.  So don’t stress, you will still have all of your tokens!  But now, you have a chance to accumulate more and more, and they will all be in one place, so that you can easily access and use them. How convenient!

Your token count will conveniently be located at the top right hand corner of your screen, where there will also be options for you to Redeem Tokens, Earn Tokens, and view your Token History.

PCHGames Total Tokens

More Tokens, more sweeps, more prizes!  PCHGames has it all folks! So wait are you waiting for? Go ahead, get on over to PCHGames and start racking those tokens up!

Until next time,

Nick P.
Social Media

107 thoughts on “PCHGames Strikes Again! More Tokens, More Prizes, More Fun!”

1. sandra sherman says:

It would be nice if you PCH would answer our questions on the blog

1. Albert Allen says:

Hi Sandra.
      As for writing PCH..Forget it. THEY WILL NEVER WRITE BACK.
      I’ve written them 6 times and I haven’t gotten an answer yet

2. my 5.000 dollar free spin dosen;t work when I pressthe SPIN NOW BUTTON

3. I DON’T GET HOW SOME PEOPLE EARN 150,000 TOKENS IN 1 DAY. AFTER ALL OF MY ENTRIES TO ALL THE GAMES I BARELY MAKE 40,000 TO 70,000 TOKENS ON A GOOD DAY WITH TOKEN SPLURGE…. ANY ADVICE?

1. sandra sherman says:

I have the same question but cant find where i can ask pch like you im lucky if i get 50,000 tokens a day where do those other people get such a large amount

4. nancy gorman says:

I cant even hardly play any of the daily instant wins except for the scratch offs, let alone get to play token splurge! this site hardly ever works. sometimes it will load the page after hitting the link over, and over, and over etc., etc., etc., I’ve tried contacting customer service and always get lame excuses, that it’s something on my computer. my hubby has checked everything and done all their suggestions to no avail. HE REALLY KNOWS COMPUTERS, WISH THEIR IT PEOPLE DID! customer service is a joke on their site.

5. Darrem says:

it’s nice until I play token splurge or bank vault when I experience tech difficulties and when it is fixed it says I played when I didn’t play. WAY TO RIP ME OFF PCH!

1. v miles says:

don’t feel special, your not the only one, any game says that. and i did not get to play them

6. Elva Fones says:

After I give ny tokens to win a prize what happens am I bidding against others What happens>

7. Peggy Anderson says:

how can I wind up with 0 tokens on token splurge. This the second time I have receive no tokens. What is going on. Email me an answer, please.

1. Same thing happened to me! And how can they not pick up on an error like that??

8. Michael Tenney says:

Twice I have played Token Splurge and the shelf stopped moving. It let me drop all ten tokens but the shelf just sat there. This must be some sort of bug!

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hey Michael – We’re so sorry for the issues you’re encountering! To better assist you with this, would you please reach out to Customer Service team? Our Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time – http://bit.ly/PCH_CustomerService

9. Krystle Wheeler says:

No really just got no Tokens at all the game just stopped working and gave me 0 tokens it said that was so not fear!!!!! On Token Splurge…..

10. Don saito says:

Want to win more tokens for a chancy to win big big bucks