Who Won The $10,000 Publishers Clearing House Anniversary Prize?

Who Won The $10,000 Publishers Clearing House Anniversary Prize?

Are you reading this blog, crossing your fingers, hoping and wishing that you are the next winner of our $10,000 Publishers Clearing House Anniversary Prize?

If you answered YES to that question, I don’t blame you! Who WOULDN’T want to win $10,000 CASH today?

Well I have something fun to keep you going all morning long as you’re waiting to find out if that Big Check is headed your way!

CLUES!

That’s right! You see, the PCH Prize Patrol is on the road RIGHT NOW, and even though where they are going is a heavily-guarded secret, I’ll be giving you blog readers special clues all throughout the day RIGHT HERE, so you can follow along with the fun and try to figure out where they are headed! You won’t find these clues anywhere else but here, so keep checking back all day long! By the end the day, we’ll even post the exciting winner announcement!

***WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT***

We’re so happy to announce that BRANDON KING from SHORELINE, WASHINGTON is the winner of the $10,000 Publishers Clearing House Anniversary Prize! Congratulations BRANDON!

PCH Anniversary Prive Winner Brandon King

Remember everyone – the June 30th Mega Prize Event is less than a month away! Keep entering every day if you want the next PCH Big Check to be delivered to YOU!

***2:00 PM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s town is NOT the capital of the state.

***1:30 PM — PRIZE UPDATE***
It’s official! I can now announce that the winner of our $10,000 Anniversary Prizes lives in WASHINGTON STATE. How exciting! Stay tuned…there’s more clues to come!

***12:30 PM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s town has more than 2 vowels in its name.

***11:30 AM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s state shares its name with one of America’s greatest presidents.

***9:15 AM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s state produces more apples than any other state in the union.

***12:30 AM UPDATE — HERE’S YOUR FIRST CLUE***
The winner’s state is bordered by at least 2 other states.

Have you figured it out yet? WRITE YOUR GUESSES IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW! If you’re stumped, you can check out Danielle’s PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page for even more clues! And don’t forget to keep checking back here at the blog for more clues about where the Prize Patrol is headed!

Good luck!

Amanda C., PCH Creative

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

122 thoughts on “Who Won The $10,000 Publishers Clearing House Anniversary Prize?”

1. Joan wheeler says:

This sucks!!!! Every day I faithfully took the time to do all the emails from PCH just to win anything and didnt win a darn thing . I’m not playing this PCH any more!!! It’s just a scam and a waste of my time!! I’m so pissed!!!

2. Charlie meadows says:

thank God for PCH family and friends and God bless everybody on this list

3. No one has survived A Comma for 4-5 month except for me. “kendaniel3@centurylink.net. So no one can say that they survived A “Comma” just to receive this P.C.H. #1830. So what is the deal? I am very Special !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Elena Tedtaotao says:

yes, im activateing for the superprize on june 30th. PCH GWY#3080,2600,4177,3727. yes,im ready.

5. Robin Doss says:

Praying it’s my Family on June 30th, Love to all:-)

6. MaryPhillips says:

CONGRATES TO BRANDON””I WANT TO BE TH NEXT PCH SUPERPRIZE WINNER WINNER ON JUNE 30TH#KNOCKKNOCK#,,,,THANKYOU

7. ANN BOWERS says:

I would absolutely love to be the big winner in our state, Alabama in 2014. I am the oldest of six children, six years, 5 girls and 1 boy. Bobby my brother is autistic born in 8 years. Bobby is 61 yrs.of age this February 2014.Bobby is proud of being a Valentine baby. February 14, 1953.I am his legal guardian. Bobby has lived with my husband and myself in Fayetteville, GA. Bobby has worked always with help and supervision. I would help my CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN. Our mother died at age 45 in 1976.
    I LOST SO MUCH AFTER THAT FIRE. I was diagnosed with post traumatic disorder, a breast cancer diagnosis 1 year to the date of the fire, on June 1, 1998 after a surgery I woke up and could not talk. I woke up after the surgery and could not talk. I had a stroke. There was civil litigation and the party responsible for the faulty oil change and they were found guilty but they appealed and being who they are and because so many people who came out of the woodwork with ruined motors and engines all around us due negligence in service in their TLE,(Tire, Lube Express)department in their stores.
    Winning would be an answer to prayer and restoration to a large degree. It will not give back time lost and losses as a wife, mother or productive woman that I have been. Ann Bowers