Who Won The $10,000 Publishers Clearing House Anniversary Prize?

Who Won The $10,000 Publishers Clearing House Anniversary Prize?

Are you reading this blog, crossing your fingers, hoping and wishing that you are the next winner of our $10,000 Publishers Clearing House Anniversary Prize?

If you answered YES to that question, I don’t blame you! Who WOULDN’T want to win $10,000 CASH today?

Well I have something fun to keep you going all morning long as you’re waiting to find out if that Big Check is headed your way!

CLUES!

That’s right! You see, the PCH Prize Patrol is on the road RIGHT NOW, and even though where they are going is a heavily-guarded secret, I’ll be giving you blog readers special clues all throughout the day RIGHT HERE, so you can follow along with the fun and try to figure out where they are headed! You won’t find these clues anywhere else but here, so keep checking back all day long! By the end the day, we’ll even post the exciting winner announcement!

***WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT***

We’re so happy to announce that BRANDON KING from SHORELINE, WASHINGTON is the winner of the $10,000 Publishers Clearing House Anniversary Prize! Congratulations BRANDON!

PCH Anniversary Prive Winner Brandon King

Remember everyone – the June 30th Mega Prize Event is less than a month away! Keep entering every day if you want the next PCH Big Check to be delivered to YOU!

***2:00 PM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s town is NOT the capital of the state.

***1:30 PM — PRIZE UPDATE***
It’s official! I can now announce that the winner of our $10,000 Anniversary Prizes lives in WASHINGTON STATE. How exciting! Stay tuned…there’s more clues to come!

***12:30 PM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s town has more than 2 vowels in its name.

***11:30 AM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s state shares its name with one of America’s greatest presidents.

***9:15 AM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s state produces more apples than any other state in the union.

***12:30 AM UPDATE — HERE’S YOUR FIRST CLUE***
The winner’s state is bordered by at least 2 other states.

Have you figured it out yet? WRITE YOUR GUESSES IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW! If you’re stumped, you can check out Danielle’s PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page for even more clues! And don’t forget to keep checking back here at the blog for more clues about where the Prize Patrol is headed!

Good luck!

Amanda C., PCH Creative

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

217 thoughts on “Who Won The $10,000 Publishers Clearing House Anniversary Prize?”

1. Irma R.Serrano says:

Hello Pch! How can you make an error like sending emails and errors saying that I have won $10, 000.00 dlrs.? I have been trying for 2 years and not even a gift card.I see I am not the only one,that you have done this? But hopefully I will win this time! Every 1and a half month it happdns….Do people really win?God help me,I am getting frustrated…GOD bless Pch.Irma R.Serrano of Santa Ana.Thanks a million#

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Irma, we deeply regret any confusion this may have caused and want to assure you that we have taken steps to prevent an error like this from happening again. Our Sweepstakes participants are very important to us. To thank you for your loyalty and understanding we have credited your account 50,000 tokens. Additional information can be found by clicking here: http://bit.ly/2d6AglX

2. Valerie King says:

So, I was told that I (Valerie K.) have won $10,000…. then received and error message the next day. This is horrible PCH. Please Honor what you put out.

3. I got an apology letter because they said that I won but they had made a mistake. That is not right I been trying to win for over 8 years everyday and this happened wow where’s my lawyer

4. Vanessa Barnard says:

I also received an apology letter for them sending me a winning the $10000 but was made in error. I would be nice if the could still award me something.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Vanessa, we deeply regret any confusion this may have caused and want to assure you that we have taken steps to prevent an error like this from happening again. Here’s a link that will explain how this error occurred: http://bit.ly/2d6AglX. Our Sweepstakes participants are very important to us. To thank them for their loyalty and understanding, we automatically entered anyone who received the erroneous message into a special contest in which we will draw 5 winners of $10,000.00. In addition, each recipient will be given 50,000 tokens, which will appear on your account.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately at service@pchmail.com. You may also contact us directly by calling 1-800-566-4724. While we did not intend for this to happen, we appreciate your understanding and we hope you’re looking forward to hearing about the special drawing for 5 prizes of $10,000. Thank you.

5. APRIL says:

April… I also got an apology from pch telling me they made a mistake and that i had won 10,000 but it went to someone else on sept 17th they should give me some kind of retribution. not right…

6. Vicki Mann says:

It said I won, now it’s an error. I can’t play pch any more…..This is crazy……honor what you put out and learn from your mistake

1. Patricia says:

I also received the notice that I won $10,000.00 from PCH. I am shocked at how many of us were scammed! I agree, PCH should send $10,000.00 to ALL that received the winning notice. Otherwise I suggest no one plays or enters PCH contests.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Patricia, this was not a scam. It was an honest human error that was made. A line of copy in a pop up notice appeared to some consumers and mistakenly included the recipient’s name for the $10,000 prize from Giveaway #8546.

Each person who received the incorrect pop up would only have seen his or her own name. The pop up was intended to announce the actual winner, Mark deGuzman of San Jose, CA. As soon as we learned about the error, we immediately took the message down.

We deeply regret any confusion this may have caused. Our Sweepstakes participants are very important to us. To thank them for their loyalty and understanding, we automatically entered anyone who received the erroneous message into a special contest in which we will draw 5 winners of $10,000.00. In addition, each recipient will be given 50,000 tokens, which will appear on your account. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately at service@pchmail.com. Thank you for your understanding.

7. suddenly949 says:

I was notified I had won #10,000.00 but the award was recinded by PCH. I believe PCH should honor their commitment and pay the award. I feel they have made a legal commitment that should be honored without change or delay.

1. R. Prichard says:

I got an apology that their announcement that I had won $10,000 was a mistake. They should send me a $10,000 check.

8. jane Doe says:

I think it’s horrible to let people believe that they have won $10,000 and then the next day for it to be an error. Everyone believe PCH to have legit sweepstakes and to stick with what is shown on their website. This is sad. What about the people who may have blown there money yesterday thinking they have $10,000 on the way. This is hard because people have children and they know Christmas is coming around the corner.

I know for a fact I was crush because I believe in publishing clearing house. They want to give you tokens or give you extra entries for a sweepstakes. What about here’s $500.00 for making you believe you won this $10,000

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Jane, we can’t stress enough how very sorry we are that this mistake occurred. Please understand that this was an honest human error and we did not intend for this to happen. We deeply regret any confusion this may have caused and want to assure you that we have taken steps to prevent an error like this from happening again. Here’s a link that will explain how this error occurred: http://bit.ly/2d6AglX. Our Sweepstakes participants are very important to us. To thank them for their loyalty and understanding, we automatically entered anyone who received the erroneous message into a special contest in which we will draw 5 winners of $10,000.00. In addition, each recipient will be given 50,000 tokens, which will appear on your account. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately at service@pchmail.com. You may also contact us directly by calling 1-800-566-4724.