What’s In Prize Patrol Elite Member Danielle Lam’s Suitcase?

Danielle Lam Prize Patrol Elite

Hey PCH fans!

It is no surprise that the Prize Patrol Elite travels ALL across the country to deliver PCH winners their “Big Checks”, but did you ever wonder what they pack besides the check? I thought you would! In a special PCH exclusive, we had the opportunity to talk to the lovely Danielle Lam about what she can’t live without on these very special PCH trips! Here’s an inside look at what’s inside Danielle Lam’s suitcase.

What's In Your Suitcase Danielle Lam

The first thing we came across is hand-sanitizer!

Danielle: With all the traveling I do, hand sanitizer is a good way to keep germs away and stay healthy!

Good point! Nobody likes pesky germs getting in the way of a trip!

The next thing we find is equally as healthy as hand sanitizer, vitamins!

Danielle: Vitamin D3 is great for keeping your immune system up and healthy!

You know what they say, a vitamin a day keeps the doctor away!…or was that an apple?

Next we have one of my favorite personal belongings, an iPad!

Prize Patrol's Danielle Lam

Danielle: While traveling we often encounter some kind of flight delay, so I always have my iPad packed and prepared with all sorts of games and books. I also log into my Danielle Lam PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page and answer fan comments from the road!

Next item we found is something I too can’t live without, makeup!

Danielle: As my friends and family know, I wear makeup all the time … even to walk the dog! My favorite type of makeup is black eye liner…I can’t be seen in public without it!

We all know that Danielle is beautiful with or without makeup, but black eye liner is one of my favorites!

The next item Danielle can’t leave the house without is a good book! Neither can I!

Danielle Lam

Danielle: I don’t have time at home to sit and enjoy a good book most of the time, so I take long flights as an opportunity to read. I personally am a Dean Koontz fan!

Books are an awesome escape when you have time to kill!

Last but not least, the final item we found in Danielle’s suitcase is pictures of her family and dogs! AW!

Danielle: I miss my family and dogs so much when I’m away that I bring pictures to remind me of them!

Danielle goes on to tell us that Prize Patrol Elite trips could last from 1 to 4 days depending on where the winner lives, and how many prizes they are awarding! Just to be safe, we think Danielle should carry these items all the time so traveling is always a breeze!

We thank Danielle Lam for giving us the inside scoop on what a member of the Prize Patrol Elite carries in their luggage! Remember to say hi if you ever spot her or any other members of the Prize Patrol Elite at an airport near you!

Christa P.
Creative Intern

P.S. Comment below to take a guess at what’s in Todd or Dave’s luggage!

MAY-2013-TV_Blog_countdown5day

89 thoughts on “What’s In Prize Patrol Elite Member Danielle Lam’s Suitcase?”

1. Carla Michelle Antee says:

Ms Lam may I have the One Million Plus 5000.00. A Week.Gwy No.1830

2. Jane Ethridge says:

TO THE PCH ELITE PRIZE PATROL , I WANT TO WIN!!! I PRAY I WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET ALL OF YOU, BEING YOU HAVE BEEN APART OF MY FAMILY FOR A YEAR PLUS. EVENT APRIL 30th 7,000.00 A WEEK FOR LIFE GWY NO. 4900, SET FOR LIFE, MEGA SUPERPRIZE!!! I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU AND THE STAFF FOR ALL THE KINDNESS, FAST SERVICE, WHAT A TRUE FAMILY SWEEPSTAKES TO BE APART OF. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU, AND DANIELLE CONGRATS ON YOUR SPECIAL LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY, WHAT A GIFT FROM GOD !!!! THANK YOU, AGAIN AND I NEVER STOP BELIEVING DREAMS DO COME TRUE!! SINCERELY, Jane Ethridge

3. Elizabeth F. says:

Even though not seeing you all in person, but i know you all have a good sense of humor, very impressive groups, very talented and most of all very active n all aspects as an ideal people to mankind! Your highness is very much appreciated! loving you all guys and good day to all!

4. George says:

TOO THE PRIZE PATROL TEAM !! The most important Is To Be Safe and Travel Well. There is one real concern. All the money as fun as it is to give away! is not worth anything. The most important thing are you guys returning safe, and well. To your Families, homes and Friends. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES AND EACH OTHER. May God Be Watching over You All.
    Have Fun Be Safe
    Love Too All

5. marvel marks says:

I want win prise patrol elite seal 55,000.00 #4900/4902 my initials mm lens

6. Carla M Antee says:

I know you have diffent thing in you suitecase now

7. lottie Sampson says:

Hi. Danielle. Lam ,Dave, Todd.how are y’all doing are y’all looking for. Me my is lottie Sampson.from Rolling fork ms

8. Carla M Antee says:

Wow thanks for sharing

9. Nicole Beach says:

I think Todd would have some great looking socks, and maybe some real nice smelling cologne nothing better than a wonderful smelling man. Just a little thought Dean Koontz has great books he’s my favorite author. I’m in your Elite picks and I’m hoping to meet you all soon for either Gwy.No. 3080 or Gwy.No.4900