How Much Do YOU Want To Win

How Much Do YOU Want To Win

961 thoughts on “How Much Do YOU Want To Win”

1. Lisa belcher says:

I would be happy winning just one million dollars . I could pay all my bills take care of my animals and live without worries.

2. Bolivar Green says:

I want to win it!!!!!

3. Catherine Olson says:

I will be waiting onu guys

4. toocold1981@yahoo.com says:

I WANT TO WIN LOVE HELP MY FAMILLY AND FRIANDS OUT. JUST LIKE PUT SOMEONE WORRYS AWAY AND HAVE GREAT LIFE DOING IT FROM SCALE 1 -10. 10 IS THE BEST FOR ME HAVE SOME FATH WINNER ONE DAY GOOD LUCK TO ME HOPE PUT ALOT OF WOORYS AWAY AND SOMEDAY CAN PUT IT TO A REST OF ENTER THE PCH..

5. Guadalupe Castillo says:

I really want to win a 10 times !!! God bless everybody who ever wins it yey:) god bless pch :)

6. Machelle Monger says:

I want to win for so many reasons,i have dreams that I want to do.

7. Andre Woods says:

10 is on the scale Im dedicated to these winnings. 5000 dollars week for life and a mega million dollars? Im proud to be a pch member and thankful to have a opportunity to compete for prize number 1830.

8. phillip mcardle says:

I want to win so bad it hurts. If i could win it would mean i could get my spouse the medical treatments she needs, she is disabeled and has emfazima. she tries so hard to do her part as a wife, but she ends up lying in a bed for most of the day. It would mean a lot for me to see her able to enjoy life a little bit better. thanks PCH

9. Lisa McKenzie says:

If I would win this it would mean so much, We have been struggling so much in the last 2 yrs. and this yr. has been absolutely terrible,,,my husband and I did rather well until 2yrs ago, we had our own construction business and were very busy and then all the sudden everything just stopped, no calls coming in for construction jobs to do, and around here there is NO where to find a job either,,, so all my bills are behind But the main thing on my list if I was to win is that my daughter who is a senior at Penn State University college could actually finish and graduate this yr. like she should. My financial status right now is jepordizing my daughters college education because this the first yr. that I am not able to afford her to go. She would be the first person in my family and my husbands family to ever graduate with a 4yr. degree. I have done all I can do and now it is in your hands. I have dreamed of the day since I had her to see her walk down the isle to accept her college diploma. I was 18 when I had her and most teen moms don’t get a child through high school. So i want to be able to show all those people out there that I did something right. PLEASE…..PLEASE……PLEASE !!!! I would also return the gift to someone else struggling with sending their kids to college !!! Hopefully someone from PCH is actually going to read this.

10. robin dausey says:

I want to win,it would be so awesome to win something like this!!!!