Today is THE day! Who won the June 30th PCH Prize Event?

Hey PCH fans!

It’s FINALLY here! Today is the June 30th PCH Prize Event, THE day you have all been waiting for! If you have no idea what I’m talking about, allow me to fill you in! I’m talking about the day the Prize Patrol Elite will knock on the door of a very special winner and award a check for $1,000,000! WOW! That’s a lot of money!

So I’m sure you’re all eager to find out WHO WON? Who knows, someone reading this post RIGHT NOW could go answer their door today and find the Prize Patrol Elite in front of their very eyes! I know you’re all super excited, but you don’t have wait at your front door all day! We have a much simpler way for you to find out where the Prize Patrol Elite is headed and who won — by going to the Danielle Lam PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page, of course!

danielle

You will have EXCLUSIVE access to every step of the Prize Patrol Elite’s journey to award the “Big Check” to a very lucky PCH fan! Even before the “Big Check” is awarded, Danielle will be giving out clues all morning as to what part of the country the Prize Patrol is in! At the end of the day, the exciting winner announcement will be posted on the PCH Fan Page! We will also be posting the entire exciting winner story here on the blog in a few days!

Unfortunately, we can’t award prizes to every PCH fan who enters our sweepstakes, but have no fear! There are amazing opportunities just like this all the time at PCH! In fact, I have something else for all you blog readers to be excited about today! Sometime in the near future (maybe even tomorrow), Danielle will be on the blog with a special message about ANOTHER opportunity to win big! So be sure to check back!

Prize Patrol Elite Team

So PCH fans, don’t be discouraged if you aren’t the winner for this prize because trust me, another prize is closer than you may think! If YOU want to be up to date with the latest winner news from Danielle Lam and the rest of the Prize Patrol Elite, check out Danielle Lam’s PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page on Facebook to find everything you’ll need to be in the know!

Wishing the best of luck to everyone who entered! Can’t wait to find out who won the June 30th PCH Prize Event!

Christa P.
Creative Intern

P.S. Comment below to tell us how you would spend your “Big Check”!

2,340 thoughts on “Today is THE day! Who won the June 30th PCH Prize Event?”

1. Debra Stacks says:

I play several times a day. I love it. I pray that one day I’ll be blessed to meet and greet the elite prize patrol. Until then I’ll keep playing and wishing the ones that have and will win the best. Safe travels to the Prize Patrol. GOD BLESS.

2. Darrell Rowe says:

I enter everyday. Sometimes 10 a day. 100’s of emails. Never won anything. But yet I check emails everyday and enter again everyday with some hope that today might be the day. The day I can relax from all the hard work and know everything will always be ok financially….. One day! And to all those peeps that say it’s a scam, even if it is I bet you still look at your inbox and enter again and again just as I do hoping it’s just as legit as you think it’s not. Any way fingers crossed

3. ethankcarla m Antee For Life my says:

Jet Jet Jet Set Out of here Prize Patrol Dispatched Honk Honk Headed to Meet you Don’t say No say yes to A Forever Prize Event For February 28the Winning Moments Knock knock This Ain’t No Joke Dave

4. Bob says:

Are these comments written by four year olds I couldn’t understand most of what they were trying to say

5. sweet quinn says:

You notice that no one has one its not even listed i thank this is afraud to because there is no information on any of it. I think they just want you to order out of all the books and mess they send you and they also promote other businesses to try to get money from you .Have you got the magazine call are all the old books for old people to order out of it is to get those old people money to .you dont never here anu of this stuffon the news like the lottery are nothing . Its set up .you might think im just saying this look it up and look at the people that suppose to have won.were are they now

6. Kimberly weeks says:

At this point i just need a new job an safe place for my son! Id love to more to cali an get away from the drama here. I was hoping to start fresh have money to so it an build my charities..they say april then june now august. I def dont have the winning number cause everyone knows im here 20 hrs a day dedicating an fighting to win but theres no winning number?? How is it pch addmended my plan in april for june an i never saw prize patrol?? Why are my claims under mediation after to week? Is it a set up so i fail?? Why did i fill out three wining forma vut fot nothing. Customer service ask if i got my affitavit yet then corrected her self. Why did pch sign an attestion that id still be able to win more after the prize offer they game….yea im gone go say it spwnt tapped whatever but i cant play a game be told one thing an wait for it never to happen…pure disapointment

7. Joclyn Vessels says:

I live Woodbridge VA, and is so unhappy but try to keep praying that one day I’ll finally
    have my own home. But I still keep praying it’s hard but just look up at GOD
    That’s all I need.

8. Latreice says:

Why blacks in Chicago iL never win is it because we’re in the ghetto?. I’ve been play for 4yrs never won 10 cents but California and Florida people always want to help the pool people in Chicago need to get out and b but California and Florida people always want to help the pool people in Chicago need to get out before we die