PCH Winner Dave

"Forever" Prize winner John Wyllie's exciting winning moment!

8 thoughts on “PCH Winner Dave”

1. dave hug says:

Kids gone and still broke! Wanna know what not worring about money feels like!

2. Dante Wright says:

READY FOR MY NAME TO BE ON A BIG CHECK PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE AMEN

7) WHY NOT ME PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE AMEN

3. Dante Wright says:

THANKS A MILLION PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE FOR THIS MIRACULOUS OPPORTUNITY AMEN

5)PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE I’M READY FOR MY MIRACLES TO HAPPEN TO ME AMEN

4. Dante Wright says:

PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE I WILL FINISH THE RACE AMEN

5. Isaac Soriano says:

I HOPE ITS ME WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY.

6. Donna Knuth says:

2014 my heart hurts. Johna Green will always be on my heart. ISM RIP

7. DONNA KNUTH says:

I HAVE SPEACAL PLANS FOR MY FAMELY AND FRIENDS AND EVEN STANGERS IN THE STREET.THE PRIZE PATROL SOOOON BE ON MY STREET!!

8. Jamie Sharb says:

Hi my name is Jamie and I live in Ohio. I have two boys ages 11 and 9 both boys. I am married to my high school sweetheart Brian been together since 1997 I was 15 and he was 16. Now I am 31 years old and want we are still as happy as we were when we first started dating. We now have these 2 beautiful boys and would love to be the winner of the SuperPrize on the August 29th 2013 $5,000 A Week Forever so we could take our boys to places we have never been, buy and live in our dream home, leave money for our boys when we pass, buy a reliant vehicle, help out our family, donate money to our boys school so they can continue helping children, and much more. I enter everyday and watch for more ways to win so I can enter those too. I won’t give up on trying to be one of your lucky winners. My heart is all in and giving up isn’t the answer. No matter how long it might take I will and am a PCH Fan. Actually my whole household is a fan of PCH.