Congratulations to PCH.com Redemption Center Winners!

What a great way to start the week — celebrating our latest winners on PCH.com with loyal fans like you. These 20 lucky folks cashed in their gaming tokens to go for — and WIN — some incredible prizes at the PCH.com Redemption Center!

Judy E. from Clearbrook, MN
P. O’Connor from Pottstown, PA
D. Montague from Philadelphia, PA
R. May from Lakeland, GA
A. Braithwaite from Lafayette Hill, PA
D. Dimmick from Bethlehem, PA
S. Peters from Allen Park, MI

This month’s winners got gift cards to popular places like iTunes, Domino’s Pizza, McDonald’s and Wal Mart … other lucky winners got a Silver Apple® iPod Shuffle … Kindle™ Fire™ HD Tablet … 32” LG LCD HDTV and even a Cuisinart® “Chef’s Classic” 10-Piece Cookware Set!

STEP RIGHT UP AND TRY YOUR HAND! IT’S FREE. IT’S FUN.
AND THE TOKENS ADD UP FAST!

Carnival

Summertime reminds me of those nights at the carnival with the cotton candy, thrilling rides, and those brightly lit arcade games that always looked so easy. But once you started to play, they were pretty darn hard to win!  I knew I could always fall back on trusty Skee-Ball to rack up some points, and the biggest thrill of the night was to redeem my coupons for fun prizes at the end!

The prizes we’re giving away at the PCH.com Redemption Center are way more exciting than a kewpie doll! And it doesn’t cost you a cent to play our entire arcade of fun games and scratch offs and earn lots of tokens!

Redemption Center Winners

So get started today and try your hand! Check out the PCH.com Redemption Center to see some of the exciting prizes that are guaranteed to be awarded at the end of the month!

We’ll even give you a head start when you register with PCH.com. Simply fill out the registration form and we’ll award you 1,000 tokens automatically to be banked to your account. And every time you enter the PCH Sweepstakes, you get 250 tokens, too!

The next drawing is coming up at the end of this month, so start playing and earning tokens and maybe you’ll be one of our next Redemption Center winners! It’s just a TOKEN of our appreciation to our fans out there!

Jane M.
PCH Creative

97 thoughts on “Congratulations to PCH.com Redemption Center Winners!”

1. Ruth Preissman says:

Also close to my personal frustration wall.

2. Narvella says:

Web site download of info is inconsistent and sometimes frustrating! Games don’t always appear as they should; token redemption can also be frustrating. Certain game screens “disappear” before you are complete and the screen often reverts and wont allow the completion of certain token games. Don’t understand why program advertises items, yet site is not set up to accept orders.Site does not allow me to play slots games or bingo games even though my mobile device (smartphone) is capable. Site does not allow player to complete the “$1000″ instant game.

3. sharon sue wing says:

i agree. pch needs to help us out with this.

4. Just tried to redeem my tokens and could not! Very disappointed with PCH process!

1. sharon sue wing says:

same thing, i have over 300,00 and can’t find info on the how to redeem. you can cllick on the tokens,it brings up different things,but disaperas quik.

2. Lauri says:

I can’t redeem mine either!, not even sure what I would get?? Have looked all over website and cannot figure it out. PCH plz make this more clear for all of us. Thank you

5. Crystal Kolar says:

I agree with Peggy Holzapfel. I can’t find info on how to redeem the tokens even when using PCH search. It seems frustrating and confusing. I’m not the only one.

6. Gloria Barnett says:

I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO REDEEM MY TOKENS FOR MONTHS ,PLAYING IS GETTING SAD FOR me, like a waste of time, just when I really like a game it just fails for me. Please help,help ! I get comments like I do not know what my password is. Tells me to change it and I still do not conect to redeem tokens to gifts, Im wrong at all times Its even stop me from checking my e-mail. Whats going on? Forgive me please if I comment something wrong in the past. PCH TEAM CAN I PLEASE GET YOUR HELP.THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

7. Otis Tutt says:

Otis Tutt will win the millions $ Sep 9,2014 & he will win. 10,000.00 a week for life Nov 24,2014 it was predicted?

8. Peggy Holzapfel says:

Not sure how the tokens work but when I go to the redemption center the opportunity to purchase more magazines pops up. Soooo I think the tokens are a “Marketing” tactic to force the players to take “Another Look”. PCH should try another way to market….it’s very frustrating to your customers!