Frontpage

Frontpage

1,177 thoughts on “Frontpage”

1. Lorna A Valdez-Torres says:

I would like to have my first home for my grandchildren, the $10,000.00 a week for like.
    Put my self in nursing school. PCH Frontpage # 4900

2. Kathleen Griffin says:

If I say BOO loud enough, think I could scare up some money. That would be a “Trick & Treat”. I sure do hope you knock on my door.

3. Kathleen Griffin says:

Yes, I sure can’t wait for a knock on the door and find all of you on the other side. That would be a dream come true.

4. pauline mcpherson-thomas says:

Yes PCH im claiming 5x Entries to Last Day to Win hollween Cash $10,000.00.. Pls activate my entries to win, thnx Pauline…..

5. i need to help the kids. and my familey. all i need is a chance to do somthing good for once in my life time. my mother told me if u want something just ask donot steal or hurt some one for money so now i am asking .please help use out thank uu

6. i need the chance to help the kid.an my familey. i will

try to do a lot of good for once in my life

7. jesse moya says:

Good Luck to Everyone,Front Page is great giving us the online people to navigate to what’s going on around the world .Most of all for all these winnings (No.3816,4900,4556,& 3577 . I will B waiting for the PCH Van ,again good luck everyone .

8. I am on disabilty and my wife works in a chicken prosessing plant please let us win 100000 a week for life.we need it bad

9. PCH FRONTPAGE HOME PAGE FOR WINNINGS $11,000,000,00.!!!) —“””^^^.) NO.3816 NO.4900 NO.4556 NO.3577 NO.3080.) $10,000.00 A WEEK FOR LIFE . OR 25,000,00 A MONTH FOR LIFE. !!!) CAROL !!! THE SEARCH IS ON, CAROL DO NOT GIVE UP SEARCHING. !!! I HOPE AND PRAY MY FAMILY AND I WIN. !!! — YES – YES- I WANT TO WIN – WIN.) I HOPE AND PRAY THIS IS IT. MY FAMILY AND I HOPE WE DO WIN,THE BIG SUPER PRIZE PCH GIVEAWAY PRIZE. BY NOVEBER,25TH 2014.) — I AM NOT GIVEING UP HOPE AND FAITH.!!! MY FAMILY REALLY COULD USE THE MONEY.!!! I BEN OUT OF WORK FOR WHILE, MY HUSBAND ON DISABILITY, SO WE CAN PAY OFF ALL OUR BILLS.) THE YOU PCH.)

10. EMILIA RODRIGUEZ says:

my entry t win $10,000 in cash from pch/frontpage, ut know that I am just wasting my time!!!