Frontpage

Frontpage

2,175 thoughts on “Frontpage”

1. Charles says:

If u people won’t let me win ‘At lease u can do is tell Debbie I need a wife for tax brake

2. Cary says:

FRONTPAGE SAID TO DO A SEARCH TO COMPLETE MY ENTRY. Done!!! I guess I must have completed my “ENTRY” 20 times since this morning. Everything on my end done because PCH I WANT TO WIN YES YES YES YES YES TO ANY OF THE GWY.4900 since I entered several to have more possibility of winning. FRONTPAGE YOU SAID TO COMPLETE GWY.4900=$2,000,000.00+$10,000.00+MKZ+ now is up to PCH to make my dream come true.

3. Sharon King says:

I am responding to PCH Owners Papers Alert in which I was notified that I can be the owner of a valid prize number for GWY 4900 which could result in my WIN IT ALL prize on June 30th. Please nominate me to WIN IT ALL on June 30th.

Thanks for your consideration.

Best,
    Sharon King

4. Yes, I want to WIN IT AL PCH GWY. No. 4900 2,000,000.00 at once, 10,000.00 a month, brand new Lincoln MKZ valued at 37,000. This would be a BLESSING to be the winner of this sweepstake. Being disable it will allow to live without wondering how I will make it through the month, pay off my bills, buy medications as I needed, pay off my son student loans and help other family members. With a blessing like this it will help me to donate more to the cancer foundations, St. Jude and others. I believed that a blessing like this I must help others.
    Thank you PCH.

5. tonyamurray24@gmail.com says:

Hello pch FrontPage gwy I LATONYA am claiming my entries for the chance to win it all sweepstakes Yesss I would love to win thanks

6. marvel marks says:

I want win the 4900/5035 June 30th an the 1,000.00 prize I want to confirm my entry

7. Cary says:

YES YES YES YES FRONTPAGE I WANT TO WIN WIN IT ALL=GWY. 4900=$2,000,000.00 Lump Sum+$10,000.00 Extra+ MKZ LINCOLN+GWY. 4749=$25,000.00=GOLDEN TICKET x2 DOUBLE UP BONUS+INITIAL PRIZE=$100.00+GWY. 5035=$1,000.00=LOCAL AREA TV PRIZE!=1 GIGANTIC CHECK= 1 EXTREMELY HAPPY PERSON WHO WILL BE GRATE FUL ALWAYS WITH NEW HOPES & ABLE TO HELP OTHER NOT JUST MYSELF. PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE YOURE THE HOUSE THAT MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE! PLEASE MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE. THANKS AS MANY TIMES AS THE GWY.