Does Publishers Clearing House Contact Winners In Advance?

Hi blog readers!

It’s Danielle Lam with the PCH Prize Patrol! One question I hear from our fans a lot is: “does Publishers Clearing House contact winners in advance?” Watch my video below to find out the answer:

There you have it everyone! As I mentioned in my video, the only way you’ll know if you won big from PCH is if the Prize Patrol shows up at your doorstep! That’s right, we do NOT contact our prize winners in advance. You’ve seen our winning moments on TV, and that is exactly how they happen in real life! We show up unannounced and give our lucky winners the surprise of a lifetime.

The other important thing to remember is that we NEVER ask for money from our winners! At PCH, the winning is ALWAYS free! So if you get a phone call, text message or anything in the mail about winning, and the person asks you to send money to claim your prize, that is NOT the real PCH Sweepstakes!

I hope this helped clear things up, and remember, if you ever have any questions, ASK US! Leave a comment below or on my Danielle Lam PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page on Facebook!

Our next big prize event is right around the corner, so please stay safe everyone — and GOOD LUCK!

danielle

Danielle Lam
Prize Patrol Elite

P.S. On today’s Play&Win blog, Laurel is answering another important fan question: how can you find out if your PCHlotto numbers are winners? Want to know the answer? Check out the Play&Win blog now!

Other Blogs You May Like:
How Can You Spot A Publishers Clearing Hosue Facebook Scam
Publishers Clearing House Scam Prevention Tips From Danielle Lam

403 thoughts on “Does Publishers Clearing House Contact Winners In Advance?”

1. Mary says:

does anyone have a list of the plugins used by pch?

2. PCH is there any problems about me winning

3. PCH what seems to be the problem with the games now PCH I want to win

4. Im in to win so when it happens pch will contact me

5. Duane says:

I was supposedly contacted by Ms. Lam,via Facebook.com,but the first name was spelled wrong(Daneill(e)(?),I know that Her First name is spelled (Danielle),my 2nd Nephew was married to a girl with the same name(that’s not why I know the correct spelling,it’s common sense).

6. Sara says:

I hear from PCH by email and USPS every day. I always respond, and have purchased many things, but I have NEVER won anything. I was scammed and lost $2,000.
    Must we arrange to be at home every time there is a prize drawing?? That is very limiting! As you do not tell us in advance, do we lose out if we do not sit at home all day?????

That seems unfair. Please respond.
    sarasommerv@hotmail.com

7. edna lawson says:

Someone just called my wife saying they were from PCH. And that she had won 1.5 mil. And the limozine would be at our house within the hour. Is this some type of scam? Their number was 1-876-774-4608 badge number 303288 said pride. Number was 8669965997

8. Chipman says:

it read, that the finace department, gets in touch with you ahead of time. is this true? yes, i’m Debra Chipman, D.C.. i have always used my D.C., for just about everything. yes, i really do want to win. i haven’t won anything in my life before. i have been reading on everything you all don’t have nailed down. sorry for any troubles. or problems. so sorry. D.C..

9. Diana J Hinzman says:

Yeah I received the same email and I know publishers clearing house very well. Spotted the scam right off. Because publishers clearing house would not need my info they already have it. Scammers do everything and anything to get your info. Do not send them anything.