Prize Patrol Todd Sloane

Todd and Margaret enjoying the PCH Summer Barbeque!

88 thoughts on “Prize Patrol Todd Sloane”

1. Nathan Smith says:

SOS from 1209 Lowell Ave KCKS 66102

2. Sally G says:

Todd I would like to know why every time I play the token game Mahjongg Toy Chest it won’t make me win. I will have 1 minute and 30 seconds left…and it will say game over. I love that game but, it is so frustrating when it does that !! Could you help me solve this problem? Also, out of 50games I have played tonight…I only got to win I game. Something is drastically wrong. I need your help !!! Thank you Sally G

3. James Cook says:

Mr Tod Sloane. James Cook I’m really in to PCH. I play every day 10.0000 a week. Sounds good. I’m handicapped along time and it’s would be great to pay off people l ow Bill’s I’m playing and praying. Would help my church and homeless shelter. Thank s God Bless. Hoping for To win.

4. hi todd i will make the search IF the big ugly does not cut me off A830 like he did 2 days ago his words we you have MAX chance try again later will i have a cccchance to do my FINAL STEP tonight please advise thanks seeburn chaumont

5. Nathan paul Smith says:

Hello Mr Sloane just wanted to say Hi and sign me up for my mandatory payout of $520,000 on February 26th. I will see you then at 1209 Lowell ave Kansas City Kansas 66102😀😄.T.T.Y.S.and God bless
    Your friend
    Nate Smith

6. alisa a. white says:

Hey Todd,one of PCH, biggest fan. I hope you and yours are being safe during this big storm. I never put my eggs all in one basket,but I do have a you never know attitude. U can’t be negative against pch u have to be positive. Ane ENTER, ENTER, ENTER ???!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 :-)…

7. Maribel Mena says:

Happy new year!!! Your the best Todd pch prize patrol your awesome!

8. Maribel Mena says:

Hi Todd want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!