What Would YOU Do If You Won The “Forever” Prize?

Forever Prize

Hello PCH Fans!

It’s time to look forward to FOREVER! That’s right, the “Forever” Prize is back, and it’s guaranteed to be awarded NEXT MONTH!

I know the excitement has to be building for everyone. I mean, that’s a lot to think about.  YOU would get $5,000 a Week for Life. Then to top it all off, it would continue on to another person for THEIR lifetime.

The possibilities seem endless when you think about it. Granted, a lot of possibilities opened up when I won the $1 Million SuperPrize in August of 2008. But the “Forever” Prize would definitely up the ante.

What would I do if I won such a prize? I really had to think about it!

I would:

• Start a scholarship at Toledo Central Catholic High School and The University of Toledo. Education is a great investment for the community.
  • Make larger donations to local and national charities that I support. My local Humane Society could definitely use some assistance.
  • Build a second home somewhere a little warmer. Sometimes Ohio winters can get a little wicked!
  • Buy my husband’s dream car for him. I guess I’d better double check what that is! As for me, I love my Smokey, my 2013 Ford Focus.
  • Finally take a jump over the ‘Big Pond’ with my husband to do a few vacations in Europe. Maybe we can find the city where the Bostelmans originated and share our findings with the family.
  • Buy a Playstation 4 when it releases! OK, well, I’m already saving for that, but I’d probably need two if I had two homes. Right? Right.
  • Take my buddies to an all-expenses paid trip to DragonCon and/or the San Diego ComicCon. It would be so cool to see movie stars AND get exclusive first peeks for movies and TV shows.
  • RETIRE! After a month or two “off”, I’d probably start volunteering for a local organization a few days a week, but that leaves plenty of time to travel and maybe even work on some creative projects.
  • Whew, that was fun. But wait! Then the person who I would pass the winnings onto would need to figure out their own game plan. No pressure!

But now I turn the question over to YOU. If YOU won the “Forever” Prize in August, what would you do, and who would get the legacy portion of the prize? Let us know in the comments below. And don’t forget to ENTER ENTER ENTER!

GOOD LUCK!

Natalie Bostleman
2008 SuperPrize Winner
PCH Goodwill Ambassador

Other blogs you may like:

403 thoughts on “What Would YOU Do If You Won The “Forever” Prize?”

1. Timmy Eads says:

I’m in it to win it all i wood help them in need that is what i wood do and then buy me a life.

2. Timmy Eads says:

If i won it all i wood help them in need that is what i wood do. I’m in it to win it all

3. I can’t wait to help families, invest in healthcare, invest in education and also take time for vacations 🙂 I would help the world and live my dream of helping others which is so exciting!!! Thank you and I love you!!

4. kari jones says:

HI EVERYONE WHAT I WOULD DO IF I WON WOULD BE GET OUT OF DEBT BUY ALL MY BOYS ETHAN DANNY AND MACK A NEW HOUSE AND GET THEM SET UP WITH SOME MONEY SO THEY WOULDNT HAVE TO STRUGGLE LIKE THERE DAD AND I. TAKE MY HUSBAND ON HIS VERY FIRST THRIP OUT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA SINCE HE HAS NEVER TRAVELED AND GET US A NEW CAR. SINCE WE HAVE BEEN RIDING BIKES FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS AND THE CAR WE HAVE IS ON ITS LAST LIMB, AND WE WONT BE ABLE TO AFFORD A NEW ONE UNLESS WE HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN THIS.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Kari, we are now just 8 short days away from awarding giveaway #6900!! We can barely contain our excitement for our next LIFETIME winner. We never know where the Prize Patrol will be off to next, so don’t lose hope! Best of luck to all who enter!

5. Ms.Tiffany Reed says:

🎉🎈🌺Hello PCH and PCH FANS 🌺🎈🎉
    Words can not discribe what a blessing it would be
    I would love the opportunity to share with my friend and his wife and mother, they have asbestos in their house.
    Buy my first car ever and first house ever.
    Best of luck everyone
    And thank you PCH for the greatest opportunity in the world to really change someone’s life forever.
    I keep the faith
    I AM IN IT TO WIN IT APRIL 29,2016
    BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE
    PCH dinner and coffee are here
    🎉🎈🌺

6. I would start a nonprofit for the elderly, and it would have a bus touring once a month, too special places all over

7. Gerald Conley says:

Hey pch.I would give grand kids .. 6 them can do that….I want win lots do if I win want give back…

8. Harry Nesmith says:

If I win the forever prize the first thing I’m going to do is thank god and thank the prize patrol crew and probably do about four backflips something that I’ve never done before and I’ll be so happy and say dreams do Come true because I’ve never won nothing a day of my life and don’t know how it would feel to win and start talking to the needee and help get them off of the street .

9. James Miller says:

What I would do if I won 5,000 a week for life..I would get on my knees and thank God and I would thank the prize patrol crew and me and my mother is going to sit down and discuss what we are going too do.because she plays through the mail and she has faith that she is going to win one day and i am going to see to that.i lost my car ilost my job and I was homeless and I don’t drank and I don’t smoke and she took me in and let me stay like she don’t have any problems of her on.I’m help her fix the house up soon as I get on my feet.I got faith in god he will make a way.