What Would YOU Do If You Won The “Forever” Prize?

Forever Prize

Hello PCH Fans!

It’s time to look forward to FOREVER! That’s right, the “Forever” Prize is back, and it’s guaranteed to be awarded NEXT MONTH!

I know the excitement has to be building for everyone. I mean, that’s a lot to think about.  YOU would get $5,000 a Week for Life. Then to top it all off, it would continue on to another person for THEIR lifetime.

The possibilities seem endless when you think about it. Granted, a lot of possibilities opened up when I won the $1 Million SuperPrize in August of 2008. But the “Forever” Prize would definitely up the ante.

What would I do if I won such a prize? I really had to think about it!

I would:

• Start a scholarship at Toledo Central Catholic High School and The University of Toledo. Education is a great investment for the community.
  • Make larger donations to local and national charities that I support. My local Humane Society could definitely use some assistance.
  • Build a second home somewhere a little warmer. Sometimes Ohio winters can get a little wicked!
  • Buy my husband’s dream car for him. I guess I’d better double check what that is! As for me, I love my Smokey, my 2013 Ford Focus.
  • Finally take a jump over the ‘Big Pond’ with my husband to do a few vacations in Europe. Maybe we can find the city where the Bostelmans originated and share our findings with the family.
  • Buy a Playstation 4 when it releases! OK, well, I’m already saving for that, but I’d probably need two if I had two homes. Right? Right.
  • Take my buddies to an all-expenses paid trip to DragonCon and/or the San Diego ComicCon. It would be so cool to see movie stars AND get exclusive first peeks for movies and TV shows.
  • RETIRE! After a month or two “off”, I’d probably start volunteering for a local organization a few days a week, but that leaves plenty of time to travel and maybe even work on some creative projects.
  • Whew, that was fun. But wait! Then the person who I would pass the winnings onto would need to figure out their own game plan. No pressure!

But now I turn the question over to YOU. If YOU won the “Forever” Prize in August, what would you do, and who would get the legacy portion of the prize? Let us know in the comments below. And don’t forget to ENTER ENTER ENTER!

GOOD LUCK!

Natalie Bostleman
2008 SuperPrize Winner
PCH Goodwill Ambassador

Other blogs you may like:

425 thoughts on “What Would YOU Do If You Won The “Forever” Prize?”

1. KENNETH HEATH says:

After I retired I tried to become a millionaire, but instead I lost “everything” and almost lost my house. I had to steal water from next door to cook and flush commode.
    I receive Social security And VA considers me 90% disabled,. but I still have it ruff. Now at Christmas I have been presented with a $600. tax boll and a $1200 home owners bill and I don’t have the money. I have 5 grand kids, a set of twins that will be One year old December 9th and they may not receive anything for Christmas from me.
    I’ve told my two daughter where I stand.

I pray that maybe I could win some good funds thru PCH..

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Kenneth, keep trying and don’t give up. Your entries have the same chances of winning as every other entry so don’t lose hope. Our winner selection process is completely random and unbiased; there’s no way to know who we’re going to award next.

2. James House says:

I would pay off all my medical bills & home. Anything else I may need to pay off too. When you are air lifted to a medical hospital cost is out of site.

3. Jack Carter says:

well iam still looking and comon back .one day i get lucket.

4. Josh newton says:

Alot of people could u the help this money would bring and we all have diffrent reasons and this is mine i would help my family more importantly my gram since my grand father passed away was army veteran died from cancer in aug 2016 and they both raised me and believe me long story short if we didnt have bad luck we wouldnt have luck at alll but another thing i would do is start trucking company/ animal shelter / used car dealership to help change the lives of people with luck like mine

5. I would payoff my debt and medical bills. Buy a house and leave my husband. Put my daughter though College and help a local animal shelter.

6. I WOULD PAY BILLS AND GIVE FINANCIAL AID TO MY DAUGHTERS. I WOULD DO SOME HOUSE RENOVATION. I WOULD HIRE SOMEONE TO HELP WITH CLEANING CHORES IN MY HOME AS I AM 82 YEARS OLD. I WOULD BE ABLE TO GIVE TO CHARITIES FOR THEOSE WHO ARE IN NEED. I WOULD INVEST AND CONSULT WITH PROFESSIONALS REGARDING TAXES THANKS PCH FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.

7. Joe Mazzocchi says:

I would live.

8. debra bean says:

lots of prayers but get an advisor to spend wisely to last and help others
    my largest prayer to ensure pch can continue to give opportunities to ordinary people like me. superstars for sure Danielle, Dave, Howie and Todd are outstanding as well as Michael and Deborah. They are all I have received communication from. Masy God Bless them

9. catherine says:

have no clue what i would do ,never had money , would have to think long and hard! but would be a dream come true!!

10. Boyd driggers says:

Pch if i win .i thank god.an thank pch prizes patrol for pick me an help my family emergency.an grandkids.donation alittle to help people.an get a new truck an pay bill off.thank u pch.