What Would YOU Do If You Won The “Forever” Prize?

Forever Prize

Hello PCH Fans!

It’s time to look forward to FOREVER! That’s right, the “Forever” Prize is back, and it’s guaranteed to be awarded NEXT MONTH!

I know the excitement has to be building for everyone. I mean, that’s a lot to think about.  YOU would get $5,000 a Week for Life. Then to top it all off, it would continue on to another person for THEIR lifetime.

The possibilities seem endless when you think about it. Granted, a lot of possibilities opened up when I won the $1 Million SuperPrize in August of 2008. But the “Forever” Prize would definitely up the ante.

What would I do if I won such a prize? I really had to think about it!

I would:

• Start a scholarship at Toledo Central Catholic High School and The University of Toledo. Education is a great investment for the community.
  • Make larger donations to local and national charities that I support. My local Humane Society could definitely use some assistance.
  • Build a second home somewhere a little warmer. Sometimes Ohio winters can get a little wicked!
  • Buy my husband’s dream car for him. I guess I’d better double check what that is! As for me, I love my Smokey, my 2013 Ford Focus.
  • Finally take a jump over the ‘Big Pond’ with my husband to do a few vacations in Europe. Maybe we can find the city where the Bostelmans originated and share our findings with the family.
  • Buy a Playstation 4 when it releases! OK, well, I’m already saving for that, but I’d probably need two if I had two homes. Right? Right.
  • Take my buddies to an all-expenses paid trip to DragonCon and/or the San Diego ComicCon. It would be so cool to see movie stars AND get exclusive first peeks for movies and TV shows.
  • RETIRE! After a month or two “off”, I’d probably start volunteering for a local organization a few days a week, but that leaves plenty of time to travel and maybe even work on some creative projects.
  • Whew, that was fun. But wait! Then the person who I would pass the winnings onto would need to figure out their own game plan. No pressure!

But now I turn the question over to YOU. If YOU won the “Forever” Prize in August, what would you do, and who would get the legacy portion of the prize? Let us know in the comments below. And don’t forget to ENTER ENTER ENTER!

GOOD LUCK!

Natalie Bostleman
2008 SuperPrize Winner
PCH Goodwill Ambassador

Other blogs you may like:

239 thoughts on “What Would YOU Do If You Won The “Forever” Prize?”

1. David Bonner says:

Lord it is my time for my dreams to come true and my daughters would get into the better thing in life than being made upset by bullies lately and my wife will get her business up off the grounds to keep us up my lord and may you bless all the people that are very under classified soon please cause I want to help your people soon

2. Kiilu Harrison says:

Hello Publishers Clearing House,
    Well the first thing I’d do is lose all muscle control in my legs, then miraculously regain enough strength to execute six perfect cartwheels while simultaneously giving high fives to everyone in the vicinity! Next I’d continuously ask the prize patrol if I really really really won. Finally I would pass out. To even fantasize about winning is exiting. Has anyone seen the episode of ” The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air ” when Jeffrey thought he won the lottery? That would soooo be me!

3. Darris Johnson says:

Well when I win I will definitely donate some of the money to a homeless shelter because it is a big problem here in Chicago . I will tide first and third I will pay bills off and invest in my business.

4. RINA says:

Yep I am in it to win it. PCH You are better than the lottery because you really personalize the journey.
    I can win #4900, 3816, money for a dream home. Friendly’s card, a new Lincoln car, and o my gosh what did I forget? Still wanna keep my job though. I really hope to see you on November 25.

5. Im in it to wen it if I can ??? Thank you pch and good lock to ALL??? The Red Rocker!!!

6. well actually I would buy a house and land . enjoy the time I have left with my grandbabies .life is short never take it for granted.

7. Zakiea says:

If I won 5,000 or 10,000 a week for life I would do foster care for children I would buy a big house and a van pay off debt I have. But I would def become a foster parent. I grow up in foster since the age of 4 and got out when I was 22 years it would mean I alot to me.

8. Caglayan says:

Be foster parent help the family & friends help my older daughter who needs medical help

9. shirley McDonald says:

I would have paid off my home, the lien, property taxes so I woul not have lost my home. However, since it is September 19th, and August 29, is long past why do you still have this on line.???

10. pauline mcpherson-thomas says:

To pay off ALL my Bills……