What Would YOU Do If You Won The “Forever” Prize?

Forever Prize

Hello PCH Fans!

It’s time to look forward to FOREVER! That’s right, the “Forever” Prize is back, and it’s guaranteed to be awarded NEXT MONTH!

I know the excitement has to be building for everyone. I mean, that’s a lot to think about.  YOU would get $5,000 a Week for Life. Then to top it all off, it would continue on to another person for THEIR lifetime.

The possibilities seem endless when you think about it. Granted, a lot of possibilities opened up when I won the $1 Million SuperPrize in August of 2008. But the “Forever” Prize would definitely up the ante.

What would I do if I won such a prize? I really had to think about it!

I would:

• Start a scholarship at Toledo Central Catholic High School and The University of Toledo. Education is a great investment for the community.
  • Make larger donations to local and national charities that I support. My local Humane Society could definitely use some assistance.
  • Build a second home somewhere a little warmer. Sometimes Ohio winters can get a little wicked!
  • Buy my husband’s dream car for him. I guess I’d better double check what that is! As for me, I love my Smokey, my 2013 Ford Focus.
  • Finally take a jump over the ‘Big Pond’ with my husband to do a few vacations in Europe. Maybe we can find the city where the Bostelmans originated and share our findings with the family.
  • Buy a Playstation 4 when it releases! OK, well, I’m already saving for that, but I’d probably need two if I had two homes. Right? Right.
  • Take my buddies to an all-expenses paid trip to DragonCon and/or the San Diego ComicCon. It would be so cool to see movie stars AND get exclusive first peeks for movies and TV shows.
  • RETIRE! After a month or two “off”, I’d probably start volunteering for a local organization a few days a week, but that leaves plenty of time to travel and maybe even work on some creative projects.
  • Whew, that was fun. But wait! Then the person who I would pass the winnings onto would need to figure out their own game plan. No pressure!

But now I turn the question over to YOU. If YOU won the “Forever” Prize in August, what would you do, and who would get the legacy portion of the prize? Let us know in the comments below. And don’t forget to ENTER ENTER ENTER!

GOOD LUCK!

Natalie Bostleman
2008 SuperPrize Winner
PCH Goodwill Ambassador

Other blogs you may like:

226 thoughts on “What Would YOU Do If You Won The “Forever” Prize?”

1. Miss. GG says:

Pch come to my town and surprise me.. I want to win big.. I want to be your next winner.. make me your next millionaire

2. Deb says:

Go to New York!!! Travel the U.S.A. Start a Business. and Pay it Forward….

3. ali says:

really I do like to buy a house and help mysick father and my family tooand I always help people to

4. jessicamoralez1969@gmail.com says:

Hello PCH team ,
    I would help the homeless people first then my,family some od my friend and then me

5. Dorothy says:

I would help my church and I would help my sons and my siblings. And give all the praise to God .

6. Foxwolf says:

My daughter is raising her grandson who is a Sophomore in High School, and she has a handicapped husband. She is unemployed. One son has a wife and baby, but he went through Special Ed in high school and is having a hard time finding a permanent job. Her other son is working and he and his significant other would like to find their own home. If I won the big prize, my daughter would get a paid for new home, my grandsons would each get a car (probably not new), and my great-grandson would get a good education. My son-in-law is a bit handicapped, but has had both hips transplanted and is walking again and would like to work. I’m 76, my husband is 83, and there is not much we need any longer, so my prize is to help my daughter and her family. Also, I would give some to my local zoo, and to The Humane Society and to ASPCA and to VFW, DAV and other organizations. Good grief, there might be some money left for dessert.

7. Ken White says:

I would pay off all Debt, I have been disabled since December 2010, and did not realize how hard it was to receive SSD ! It is now August 2014 and have been turn down for third time! Next I would pay off my kids Debts, so that it might give them help in this economy! NEXT I would donate to ST JUDE’s Hospital and ARKANSAS CHILDREN’s Hospital, etc. And more!!! FOREVER TO ONE OF MY GRAND CHILDREN !!! Then I would VOLUNTEER as much as possible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU “PCH” FOR THE HOPE AND DREAM!!! Always the Dreamer!