What Would YOU Do If You Won The “Forever” Prize?

Forever Prize

Hello PCH Fans!

It’s time to look forward to FOREVER! That’s right, the “Forever” Prize is back, and it’s guaranteed to be awarded NEXT MONTH!

I know the excitement has to be building for everyone. I mean, that’s a lot to think about.  YOU would get $5,000 a Week for Life. Then to top it all off, it would continue on to another person for THEIR lifetime.

The possibilities seem endless when you think about it. Granted, a lot of possibilities opened up when I won the $1 Million SuperPrize in August of 2008. But the “Forever” Prize would definitely up the ante.

What would I do if I won such a prize? I really had to think about it!

I would:

• Start a scholarship at Toledo Central Catholic High School and The University of Toledo. Education is a great investment for the community.
  • Make larger donations to local and national charities that I support. My local Humane Society could definitely use some assistance.
  • Build a second home somewhere a little warmer. Sometimes Ohio winters can get a little wicked!
  • Buy my husband’s dream car for him. I guess I’d better double check what that is! As for me, I love my Smokey, my 2013 Ford Focus.
  • Finally take a jump over the ‘Big Pond’ with my husband to do a few vacations in Europe. Maybe we can find the city where the Bostelmans originated and share our findings with the family.
  • Buy a Playstation 4 when it releases! OK, well, I’m already saving for that, but I’d probably need two if I had two homes. Right? Right.
  • Take my buddies to an all-expenses paid trip to DragonCon and/or the San Diego ComicCon. It would be so cool to see movie stars AND get exclusive first peeks for movies and TV shows.
  • RETIRE! After a month or two “off”, I’d probably start volunteering for a local organization a few days a week, but that leaves plenty of time to travel and maybe even work on some creative projects.
  • Whew, that was fun. But wait! Then the person who I would pass the winnings onto would need to figure out their own game plan. No pressure!

But now I turn the question over to YOU. If YOU won the “Forever” Prize in August, what would you do, and who would get the legacy portion of the prize? Let us know in the comments below. And don’t forget to ENTER ENTER ENTER!

GOOD LUCK!

Natalie Bostleman
2008 SuperPrize Winner
PCH Goodwill Ambassador

Other blogs you may like:

411 thoughts on “What Would YOU Do If You Won The “Forever” Prize?”

1. Diane Guerrette says:

I would take the familly on a vacation all together if I won the pch forever prize.

2. James miller says:

Pch if won i would thank God and i would buy my mother a house and put enough in an account for my 3 kids and take my family on a Vacation and pay off all my debts. Do for the homless and start my own business.

3. Melissa Fernandez says:

Hello, my name is melissa and I can be able to afford to pay my dream home and take care of children better and help them with there schooling. And able to get another car.

4. Alysha maiorana says:

Hi I’m Alysha I’m a full time student and I work at night. I would actually use the money to help pay for college medical school isn’t cheap. I would also help out my parents whom are in poor health. I would also save as much as I can to have a stable and loving life

5. I am a 55 year old disabled vet. If I won the forever prize, I would finally be able to stop worrying about whether or not I could pay our bills and feed my family without struggling month after month. I would be so thankful for being chosen. Thank you, PCH, for the opportunity.

6. James miller says:

Pch if i won 5,000 a week for life. I would take my family on a Vacation and while we are on the vacation i would have my mother’s house rebuilt and supprize her when we get back. I would give food and clothes to the need i would donate to help fight disease. Buy me a Car.And start a family business and buy my son who just Graduated 2yrs ago a car and pay all my debts off plus more.

7. bruce crouser says:

if I won the forever prize from pch first thing I would do is help my family and also I work as a caregiver and the person I take of wants to start a jewery business so I would do this for him and the somting for my self ive always wanted to go on a cruise