How To Contact PCH (Publishers Clearing House)!

How To Contact PCH

Hey PCH Fans!

Don’t you hate it when you have a question about something you just can’t seem to find the answer to? It’s the absolute worst! Here at PCH, we never want our fans to experience that, especially when it comes to questions about us! So we figured we’d answer some of your frequently asked questions right here on the blog. One of the most frequently asked questions we get is about how to contact PCH (Publishers Clearing House). Here is some helpful information to help you connect with us!

How to contact PCH by telephone:

-For General Questions call: 1-800-459-4724

-For Website/Technical Questions call: 1-800-476-4724

-Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:30 AM- 8:30 PM

-The PCH hotline is closed during holidays!

How to contact PCH by email:

-Either login to your customer service account, or create a customer service account if you don’t already have one.

-To reach PCH by mail, simply write to us using the following address:

Publishers Clearing House
101 Winners Circle
Port Washington, NY 11050

-If you are contacting us about a sweepstakes scam that is misusing the PCH name, please call 1-800-392-4190, or login to our PCH customer service site. You know that PCH cares about your scam safety, so for more information, you can also contact us here at the blog.

If you have a question, PCH has an answer. Feel free to use any of these contact methods above to get in touch with our staff and have your questions answered.

Thanks for being a fan!

Christa P.
Creative Intern

P.S. Comment below if you have any questions you’d like answered!

104 thoughts on “How To Contact PCH (Publishers Clearing House)!”

1. Ruth says:

Maybe someone wins maybe not. I have an e-mail that said I won 10,000. the e-mail several hours later Said they made a mistake an error and they will make sure it doesn’t happen again so I read on here that’s not true. That tells me im making a mistake with my time so good luck if you maybe are doing the same.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Ruth, we deeply regret any confusion this may have caused and want to assure you that we have taken steps to prevent an error like this from happening again. Here’s a link that will explain how this error occurred: http://bit.ly/2d6AglX. Our Sweepstakes participants are very important to us. To thank them for their loyalty and understanding, we automatically entered anyone who received the erroneous message into a special contest in which we will draw 5 winners of $10,000.00. In addition, each recipient will be given 50,000 tokens, which will appear on your account within 2 business days. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately at service@pchmail.com.

2. Mary Dennis says:

I received your e-mail saying my name was not picked because you made a mistake. Really!!!

3. Mrs. Grier says:

I am so distressed right now. I’m hoping to win big like everyone else and keep playing games. I feel like my PCH is playing games with my mind. I need more income to provide for my family better and to get out of debt permanently. My husband threatens to leave me because of our financial issues. I’m desperate and crying as i’m typing. Please don’t pass my family by. We have no where to go and may have live out of our car. I do work but seem to not make enough money. cost of living is too high and I want to keep my family in a decent neighborhood. I have never in my life seen the ocean and will like to travel, show my kids a better life. I’m scrounging up money to feed my family. I have a heart to help out other people too and will like to open up some businesses that will benefit others and give to the needy. So I have big plans for this money. Why haven’t I won yet? Please tell me if I am wasting my time and my money. I had even bought products from you. Please help me. My family desperately needs the money. Don’t pass us by pleasssse!

4. Bruce Carleton says:

Made a mistake – didn’t want item – tried my account MANY TIMES – AFTER TYPING CUSTOMER ID MESSAGE APPEARED SAYING ” Numbers only …………………. I gave numbers only that pch gave me ………………Screw it……….. I WILL NOT PAY !!!!!!!!!!

5. sharon kilgore says:

your spectrum site is not working so cannot enter by e-mail

6. Tess says:

I never tell anyone i’m going to be gone fishing, camping,t road trip, shopping or to my doctors, well the jest is i dont tell anyone i just go. So if by chance i became a PCH winner How are they going to. FIND me. Only way is email or my phone gps tracking system. Well good luck to all those like me that do stuff with their lives than sit around waiting, dreaming, and hope PCH would show up. Thanks

7. Angela says:

I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR SOOOO LONG IT SEEM LIKE IM NOT GOING NEVER EVER WIN. I JUST KEEP HOPING, DREAMING AND KEEPING FATE IN GOD THAT MY DAY WILL COME SO I CAN REALLY PROVIDE FOR MY FAMILY. IT SEEMS LIKE THE ONES WHO ALREADY HAVE MONEY ARE THE ONES THAT WINNING. AND I LIVE DOWN SOUTH IN LOUISIANA, AND LOOK LIKE THE WINNERS COME FROM THE BIGGER STATES. WHYYYYY CANT I WIN LIKE MOST PEOPLE……….WHY!