How To Contact PCH (Publishers Clearing House)!

How To Contact PCH

Hey PCH Fans!

Don’t you hate it when you have a question about something you just can’t seem to find the answer to? It’s the absolute worst! Here at PCH, we never want our fans to experience that, especially when it comes to questions about us! So we figured we’d answer some of your frequently asked questions right here on the blog. One of the most frequently asked questions we get is about how to contact PCH (Publishers Clearing House). Here is some helpful information to help you connect with us!

How to contact PCH by telephone:

-For General Questions call: 1-800-459-4724

-For Website/Technical Questions call: 1-800-476-4724

-Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:30 AM- 8:30 PM

-The PCH hotline is closed during holidays!

How to contact PCH by email:

-Either login to your customer service account, or create a customer service account if you don’t already have one.

-To reach PCH by mail, simply write to us using the following address:

Publishers Clearing House
101 Winners Circle
Port Washington, NY 11050

-If you are contacting us about a sweepstakes scam that is misusing the PCH name, please call 1-800-392-4190, or login to our PCH customer service site. You know that PCH cares about your scam safety, so for more information, you can also contact us here at the blog.

If you have a question, PCH has an answer. Feel free to use any of these contact methods above to get in touch with our staff and have your questions answered.

Thanks for being a fan!

Christa P.
Creative Intern

P.S. Comment below if you have any questions you’d like answered!

76 thoughts on “How To Contact PCH (Publishers Clearing House)!”

1. I play the games everyday but am thinking of leaving as your game area is always down. From the above comments I am not the only one tired of logging in to have your game page tell me it is not available. WHAT IS GOING ON? GET YOUR TECHS TOGETHER OR GET NEW ONES

2. Mike K says:

why is PCH constantly NOT working? The ADS work, but the games don’t!!!

1. Robert Smith says:

Lotto doesn’t work, can’t even pick numbers or even get the quick pick to work

3. I am disgusted with PCH Lotto…every time I go to the winners page it shows my numbers and says I didn’t play this card when I always play my cards…this is a scam and not worth doing if you don’t even get entered.

4. Brunella Clark says:

I have been faithful to PCH for many years I have been scammed several times I Love you guys and I cant wait to meet you all….

5. Mt says:

When I get done with you all. Your going to wish you never scamed me.. My network will crush you scumbags!!

6. Michael says:

The biggest fraud ever!

7. mary brook says:

there is a scam going on in Asheville, N.C. some one called my brother yesterday and told him that he had one 2.4 million dollars ( lets get real we know you don’t give away any money) if he would get a card and put 400.00 on it & they would come by & deliver his money to him

8. Mary Solarczyk says:

I just want to thank everyone at PCH. The sponsors you have provided for everyone were fantastic. I saw so many things I wished I could get, but on a fixed income (disability) my funds are limited. PCH has given me some hope for dreams to come true and gave me some entertainment for my sad brain. Once again Thank You all and may God Bless.

9. Wendy Patterson says:

I was just on the phone with a representative about the sweepstakes contest and our call got dropped I’ve tried calling back and pressing one to speak with a representative and it keeps hanging up on me

10. Shontina Wheaton says:

If I live in a shelter would I still be qualified for the winning

1. krista says:

If you could ask god one ? What woud you ask?