How To Contact PCH (Publishers Clearing House)!

How To Contact PCH

Hey PCH Fans!

Don’t you hate it when you have a question about something you just can’t seem to find the answer to? It’s the absolute worst! Here at PCH, we never want our fans to experience that, especially when it comes to questions about us! So we figured we’d answer some of your frequently asked questions right here on the blog. One of the most frequently asked questions we get is about how to contact PCH (Publishers Clearing House). Here is some helpful information to help you connect with us!

How to contact PCH by telephone:

-For General Questions call: 1-800-459-4724

-For Website/Technical Questions call: 1-800-476-4724

-Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:30 AM- 8:30 PM

-The PCH hotline is closed during holidays!

How to contact PCH by email:

-Either login to your customer service account, or create a customer service account if you don’t already have one.

-To reach PCH by mail, simply write to us using the following address:

Publishers Clearing House
101 Winners Circle
Port Washington, NY 11050

-If you are contacting us about a sweepstakes scam that is misusing the PCH name, please call 1-800-392-4190, or login to our PCH customer service site. You know that PCH cares about your scam safety, so for more information, you can also contact us here at the blog.

If you have a question, PCH has an answer. Feel free to use any of these contact methods above to get in touch with our staff and have your questions answered.

Thanks for being a fan!

Christa P.
Creative Intern

P.S. Comment below if you have any questions you’d like answered!

60 thoughts on “How To Contact PCH (Publishers Clearing House)!”

1. Dawnielle says:

I need my account number and its after hours what do i do now?

2. Krista m. Mendoza says:

Hello, my name is Krista Mendoza I’m from Fresno I have been wanting to tell everyone there. You guys are very good people important and understanding to be able to see wining moments the very second that they realize they won and know they don’t have. To struggle anymore they can live a as u say it the dream life witch could mean anything.when iii was nine I lost my oldest sister I have never been the same since I wish everyday I could go get a job do some good and think god I’m alive and ask him to forgive me for. Questioning him everything he does is for a reason.I ask for strghth to get through each day.I have. Had to go without food money shelter and the main one alone no one to tell me ill be OK I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy I I can’t and WILL not ever deny anyone food even if I. Have one top Roman noodle I would give it to them even knowing I would go hungry help them as much as I could money shouldnt change you or your way of thnnking there personality. Who they really are I love you guys at pch keep up the great work PS I cry. Every winning pch video its so great…..

3. Matthew Kircher says:

I just want to figure out why I’m not able to connect to my PCH slots game. It will only tell me that it can’t connect with the game server. Can anyone help me, please

4. robert martin says:

you may be showered with riches but you sure are not going to share it wit me lol for sure!!

5. Thomas Owens says:

I personally don’t have the time to look at PCH and Publishers Clearing House entries. If your the same company, just send one of them to me and drop the other. If your not the same company, then how are we to know who is who? Thank you
    Thomas Owens

6. You might feel like dropping by the store for power tools on your way to work.
    Ultimately, you could have numerous that you see on a regular basis.
    Today, many sites offering discount coupons to operators the
    opportunity to put online coupons, which are
    usually much cheaper than advertising, print advertising
    such as magazine or newspaper.

7. Douglas Felch says:

Just a couple of days few I recieved notice to search to activate chance finalize, then few days later final to activate etc etc. I am pretty sure I am registered a half dozen or more times. Can’t you varify that one has completed min and furture search gives you added chance. Also be nice if you would let one know what wins one is eligible and when they take place. Final this final that never seems to take place.