How To Contact PCH

How To Contact PCH

10 thoughts on “How To Contact PCH”

1. Christine Ludwig says:

I won a 5 dollar amazon gift card 4/10 on casino slots. The code has been accidently deleted from my computer, Can you please send another code ? That was the first thing I have won on PCH and I play almost daily

2. I’ve been playing all of the instant games, lotto games search and win, play and win, and all other games from pch. I’ve at it for months and months and I really enjoy playing them, hoping to be a winner one day. I’ve also been a loyal buying customer for many years. I’ve been told that pch is not for real and its all a scam, PLEASE tell me that ita not true.i’ll be waiting to hear your reply. thank you .

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Alice – PCH is not a scam, however, there are scammers out there who will try to contact our fans for their personal information and money. It’s important to remember that the real PCH will never send friend requests, phone calls, text messages or private messages and we do not contact winners in advance! The only way you’d know you won is if the Prize Patrol were at your door. Stay safe and thank you for reaching out! =)

1. Todd Lavalle says:

Some one did face book me wanted 599.00 four a 5000 prize his name ismr.walters 8146361502 tried to tell me it was four a delivery fee

3. Gloria Flohr says:

I am trying to play the instant games that qualify me for two time the tokens on games. I cannot play the first game it just sits there saying “game loading”. I would like to play today but I won’t waste me time if I can’t get the double tokens. I have tried to contact you all morning on facebook but I haven’t gotten an answer to my problem. Please advise ASAP.

4. Cynthia Cole says:

I play the daily Lotto game and enjoy it , however lately on more days than not I receive an “error occurred” message with instructions to click OK to refresh page. When I click OK the same thing happens again and again and I cannot continue to finish the game. I’m not going to bother with your games or your website anymore if you can’t fix this problem.

5. Susan Hunter says:

The last few days
    , on multiple links, I keep g r tting response of technical difficulties, try back later, is it me or is it you guys..it has kept me from playing and entering, and that makes me sad

6. moises says:

Did I waste my time

7. moises says:

I played pop the ballon and won . What did I win or is this all a scam