Who Won The PCH $5,000 A Week “Forever” Prize?

Excited to see who won the PCH $5,000 A Week “Forever” Prize? Follow our clues below!

It’s finally here! It’s finally here! The BIG day is finally here!

That’s right everyone, today is PCH SuperPrize award day! The day the Prize Patrol heads out on the road to award a really Big Check. And today, there’s no question about what amount is going to be on that Big Check.

If you’ve been following our blog, you know that the Prize Patrol is DEFINITELY awarding $5,000 A Week “Forever” prize. If they knock on YOUR door, you’ll be receiving $5,000 a week for your life, PLUS after that, $5,000 a week for the life of someone you choose! It’s easy to see why it’s one of the most anticipated knocks in history!

Well, we’ll all find out in just hours who our big winner is, but until then, I’m going to be giving you clues from the road. You see, I’m on the road with the Prize Patrol right now, and I’m going to keep YOU updated about where we are headed. If you think you know where we are, comment below! And then keep checking back – I’ll be updating the blog with clues ALL DAY LONG! By the end of the day, we’ll even post the exciting winner announcement!

***WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT***
We’re so happy to announce that MICHAEL MILLER from MORO, ILLINOIS was the winner of the $5,000 A Week “Forever” Prize!
Congratulations MICHAEL MILLER!

***1:30 PM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s town has at least two vowels in its name.

***12:45 PM — NEW CLUE***
The population of the winner’s town is less than 10,000 people.

***11:45 AM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s town is NOT the capital of the state.

***11:10 AM — PRIZE UPDATE***
It’s official! I can now announce that the winner of our $5,000 A Week “Forever” Prize lives in Illinois. How exciting!
Stay tuned…there’s more clues to come!

***9:00 AM — NEW CLUE***
The name of the winner’s state begins with a vowel, not a consonant.

***12:30 AM UPDATE — HERE’S YOUR FIRST CLUE***
The Prize Patrol boarded a plane to reach the winner’s home state. The flight was under 4 hours.

Have you figured it out yet? COMMENT BELOW!

Good luck everyone!

Fingers crossed for all of you,

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

P.S. Want MORE clues? Head to Danielle Lam’s PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page on Facebook. She’ll be posting hints and clues all day long, too!

1,315 thoughts on “Who Won The PCH $5,000 A Week “Forever” Prize?”

1. Carla M Antee says:

Congratulations.

2. Glizet Olivencia says:

I’ in Philadelphia, Pa if ou care yo know I’ve been waiting since 2008 better luck next time. :(

3. Klaus Gruenbeck says:

It is really easy to win. Just be the one of the 371.090.522.880 * players and have the winning ticket. That i all it takes.

Persistency can win some times. Some times you need a little help.

Think positive and enjoy the fun and wait for the win.

Klaus G. CA

4. nora says:

Evergreen park IL

5. Kimberly Dyer says:

I beginning to wonder if it’s just a scam to get you to order magazines.

1. denise says:

I think so too I been playing the games and do everything they ask me too n I haven’t won nothing and redeem my coins and still haven’t got anything

6. juan paulo says:

They,just want people to buy things from pch, that’s all don’t be fooled by this clowns..

7. Larry K.Parent says:

And the doubters continue!! INCREDIBLE!! Hey, there is only 1 winner per prize, and it is selected by a computer!! YOU have to have the FAITH that it is you who are the next winner!! IT IS REAL!! I have been playing since 1991. Then took a break, and started up again recently in 2006 !! God just released 2 more visions to me!! THAT IS FAITH!! SO BELIEVE IT!! KEEP PLAYING AND BELIEVE!! You’ll see me soon, very soon!! KEEP WATCHING THE WINNERS!! My name will be on the PCH,LIST!! LOL!! I LOVE PCH.!! Larry, Naples,FL.

1. Jo says:

Computers can only do what they are programmed to do. If you wanted George Washington at Valley Forge to be the winner… it could be done. And they installed electronic voting machines with 4-digit passwords which were having hacking attempts before the installations were complete…
      Gee, wonder which to be the most skeptical of – pch winners – or accurate voting results……. ?

8. I Think It Is Ligit…..I will keep trying.

9. Rosie Brackett (former preferred customer) says:

How can the same person win in 2013 and 2015???? And I’ve NEVER seen it on the news. I’m starting to think this is a scam….

1. Regina Ubas says:

I’m beginning to think the same thing!

1. Reesea says:

I’m with you! Not wasting my time fooling with it anymore! I’m pretty sure it all has to do with…Getting you to buy the magazines, other trinkets, and blast you with advertising emails which I’m sure they’re getting paid for sharing all your info!