Who Won The PCH $5,000 A Week “Forever” Prize?

Excited to see who won the PCH $5,000 A Week “Forever” Prize? Follow our clues below!

It’s finally here! It’s finally here! The BIG day is finally here!

That’s right everyone, today is PCH SuperPrize award day! The day the Prize Patrol heads out on the road to award a really Big Check. And today, there’s no question about what amount is going to be on that Big Check.

If you’ve been following our blog, you know that the Prize Patrol is DEFINITELY awarding $5,000 A Week “Forever” prize. If they knock on YOUR door, you’ll be receiving $5,000 a week for your life, PLUS after that, $5,000 a week for the life of someone you choose! It’s easy to see why it’s one of the most anticipated knocks in history!

Well, we’ll all find out in just hours who our big winner is, but until then, I’m going to be giving you clues from the road. You see, I’m on the road with the Prize Patrol right now, and I’m going to keep YOU updated about where we are headed. If you think you know where we are, comment below! And then keep checking back – I’ll be updating the blog with clues ALL DAY LONG! By the end of the day, we’ll even post the exciting winner announcement!

***WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT***
We’re so happy to announce that MICHAEL MILLER from MORO, ILLINOIS was the winner of the $5,000 A Week “Forever” Prize!
Congratulations MICHAEL MILLER!

***1:30 PM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s town has at least two vowels in its name.

***12:45 PM — NEW CLUE***
The population of the winner’s town is less than 10,000 people.

***11:45 AM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s town is NOT the capital of the state.

***11:10 AM — PRIZE UPDATE***
It’s official! I can now announce that the winner of our $5,000 A Week “Forever” Prize lives in Illinois. How exciting!
Stay tuned…there’s more clues to come!

***9:00 AM — NEW CLUE***
The name of the winner’s state begins with a vowel, not a consonant.

***12:30 AM UPDATE — HERE’S YOUR FIRST CLUE***
The Prize Patrol boarded a plane to reach the winner’s home state. The flight was under 4 hours.

Have you figured it out yet? COMMENT BELOW!

Good luck everyone!

Fingers crossed for all of you,

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

P.S. Want MORE clues? Head to Danielle Lam’s PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page on Facebook. She’ll be posting hints and clues all day long, too!

607 thoughts on “Who Won The PCH $5,000 A Week “Forever” Prize?”

1. Beth Sellers says:

II fit every clue except the metro clue. I hope northern Michigan is included in the metro area of grand rapids. Any thoughts on her metro clue

2. Yea they going to Georgia! Only state they havent been to thats not landlocked…good luck Georgians!!!

3. Kanika Loeung says:

I wish they’d come to Oregon again to surprise me. :)

4. amanda Nguyen says:

I hope it’s me I’m in Calhoun, ga

5. dariush maryamian says:

hopefully the dream come true

6. Safy Elhanafy says:

Its not going to be brooklyn, ny cuz i just checked n it takes only 49mins to get from port washington to brooklyn. :( sooo congratulations to the winner :)

7. Michaela G. says:

Thank you Amanda C., PCH Creative for that great blog to all of us about what is going on for the big day!!!

Well, I’ve read Ms. Danielle’s blog; I can now say you are not coming to see me!!! So, I’m very excited to see who wins tomorrow!!! But, I’m sad too, :-( but very happy, happy for the person who wins this wonderful gift from PCH!!!

Well, I’m thinking it would be in my best interest to stop entering and playing all these games everyday, in hopes that I would win a BIG MEGA SUPER Prize from PCH!!! I’ve been doing this since 2007 and I have never won anything big. The odds are really against me too, you have never come to my town. I know my family would be happy too, they think it is a wast of time and I will never win and I could use my time in a better way and I am thinking they might be right.

I just wanted to say Congratulations to all the winners this year 2013!!!

8. Misty Guye says:

I sure wish the winner were in Nashville, TN, but it does not take 4 hours to fly here. Shucks! Plus, TN is completely landlocked.

9. Rosemary McCoy says:

I am hoping and praying you are flying to “sunny and hot” Phoenix, Arizona to pay me a visit! I actually live in Glendale, AZ which is less than a mile from Phoenix. I’ve been underemployed for almost a year and could REALLY use this prize for LIFE! Keeping my fingers crossed and praying….

10. Alan Heath says:

Well I dont know for sure but My guess would be Georgia posted it on your facebook after the last clue. Really hope I win to help my family but if not Ill be happy for whoever does. Ringgold Georgia