Who Won The PCH $5,000 A Week “Forever” Prize?

Excited to see who won the PCH $5,000 A Week “Forever” Prize? Follow our clues below!

It’s finally here! It’s finally here! The BIG day is finally here!

That’s right everyone, today is PCH SuperPrize award day! The day the Prize Patrol heads out on the road to award a really Big Check. And today, there’s no question about what amount is going to be on that Big Check.

If you’ve been following our blog, you know that the Prize Patrol is DEFINITELY awarding $5,000 A Week “Forever” prize. If they knock on YOUR door, you’ll be receiving $5,000 a week for your life, PLUS after that, $5,000 a week for the life of someone you choose! It’s easy to see why it’s one of the most anticipated knocks in history!

Well, we’ll all find out in just hours who our big winner is, but until then, I’m going to be giving you clues from the road. You see, I’m on the road with the Prize Patrol right now, and I’m going to keep YOU updated about where we are headed. If you think you know where we are, comment below! And then keep checking back – I’ll be updating the blog with clues ALL DAY LONG! By the end of the day, we’ll even post the exciting winner announcement!

***WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT***
We’re so happy to announce that MICHAEL MILLER from MORO, ILLINOIS was the winner of the $5,000 A Week “Forever” Prize!
Congratulations MICHAEL MILLER!

***1:30 PM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s town has at least two vowels in its name.

***12:45 PM — NEW CLUE***
The population of the winner’s town is less than 10,000 people.

***11:45 AM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s town is NOT the capital of the state.

***11:10 AM — PRIZE UPDATE***
It’s official! I can now announce that the winner of our $5,000 A Week “Forever” Prize lives in Illinois. How exciting!
Stay tuned…there’s more clues to come!

***9:00 AM — NEW CLUE***
The name of the winner’s state begins with a vowel, not a consonant.

***12:30 AM UPDATE — HERE’S YOUR FIRST CLUE***
The Prize Patrol boarded a plane to reach the winner’s home state. The flight was under 4 hours.

Have you figured it out yet? COMMENT BELOW!

Good luck everyone!

Fingers crossed for all of you,

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

P.S. Want MORE clues? Head to Danielle Lam’s PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page on Facebook. She’ll be posting hints and clues all day long, too!

415 thoughts on “Who Won The PCH $5,000 A Week “Forever” Prize?”

1. Lisa Papa says:

P.S. I WON !!! RIGHT ? :)

2. jacob says:

Finally i can rest easy now! its Colorado (i’m pretty sure) finally the storm has settled and i don’t have to worry about the prize going to me, a relief really. can’t wait to watch the prize winners reaction i love watching someones win. i feel like they are winning it for me. i get happy as if i won the prize as well.

3. Lisa Papa says:

under 4 hours could mean , 1 hour :) 2 or 3 !!! :) LOL :)

4. Connie Holland says:

I do not want to win, I need to win….. It would be nice to be able to help myself and others.

5. Dawn Johnson says:

If I won, I’d build a house for me and my family, pay off debts, then give to charities and organizations I believe in.

6. Joseph Aga says:

I wish it were me! Joseph Aga in Spokane, WA.
    I’m on vacation in Maui though :(. It’s my Mom’s 60th birthday present and I saved for years. I’m here in Puamana Estates 58-2 through Friday and will be home late Saturday night. I feel in my heart that even if I’m not the winner this time, I will one day be able to provide my entire family with such Blessings and a stress free life. I’m so happy for the winner. :)

7. it take ny to fly to California 4 hour I know my friend live there maybe who know who win I knew it never be true or belive come true either so I say u might fly 4 hour to ca la airport or to ont airport take 4 hour from u all I can say

8. Dmitry Smirnov says:

Everyone is talking about winning this money. If I won I would put myself through school, after that build orphanages in Russia, Africa, and everywhere that needs them. I would put other people before myself. I would give starving children what they need. I would have a career and live off the money I made from that and give the PCH winnings to the world in need!!

9. Rosemary McCoy says:

Actually, it is just over 2 hours from NY to GA. So where else can they be going?

10. brihana johnston says:

Most people fly to ALASKA :-)… my family doubts me and says that it is impossible to win! I know I am just one of many that have entered, but it is good to keep my hopes UP!!!. HOPE TO SEE YOU ONE DAY AT MY FRONT DOOR!.. have a great flight!