WOW! $7,000 Every Week For Life is A LOT of Money!

7KAWFL

Hey, all my PCHBlog buddies out there! I’ve got a riddle for you!

What do 2,030 gallons of milk and 11,628 lbs of bananas have in common with 1,942 gallons of home fuel oil and 1,899 gallons of gas?

groceries

Give up? Well, each of these quantities, according to the U.S. Dept. of Labor, shows what you can buy with $7,000 these days!

Now … imagine having that kind of buying power week after week: I’m talking $7,000 every single week FOR LIFE!

Yep, as the winner of the LARGEST weekly lifetime prize we’ve ever offered at PCH, you could buy 835 movie tickets every week …  or pick up the tab for 90 dinners for two (that’s for restaurants here in the NYC area – crazy expensive!).

movietickets

dinner

But, milk, bananas and movie tickets aside, I’m sure that YOU would have your own special ideas of what to do with a tremendous lifetime prize like this!

The possibilities would go on and on … just like those $7,000 prize checks! Credit card, mortgage and/or student loan balances? Wiped clean. New luxury car?  The showrooms await!

You know, what I love about the comments we get from valued PCHblog readers – like YOU! – is hearing how they would use their PCH SuperPrize money to help others!   For instance, Melanie B. wrote last week: “ … we would take care of our parents and siblings and grandparents, then donate to so many charities …” Isn’t that lovely?

So now that I’ve got you thinking about just how life-changing our $7,000 Every Week For Life prize could be … it’s time to step up to the plate and GO FOR IT!

You can enter to win today and every day at PCH.com. You can also score a daily entry at PCHSearch&Win  with your first search of the day when you log in.

Then, if you win, you’ll be SET FOR LIFE and find out for yourself how huge a $7,000 Every Week For Life prize is.

In the meantime, let’s hear what YOU would do with $7,000 (week after week after week …)?

All the best, your PCHBlogBuddy,
MaryBeth H.

P.S. Of course, if there is no matching winning number, we will go to a second chance drawing for a big $1,000,000.00 award.  Now, that is a LOT of money, too!

4,794 thoughts on “WOW! $7,000 Every Week For Life is A LOT of Money!”

1. carla michelle Antee says:

Wow 7000.00 A Week For Life Gwy No 3080 4900

2. carla michelle Antee says:

Fast and furious 7000.00 Set For Life Gwy No. 3080 4900

3. Yes I do believe in miracles. I would donate to charities, have better medical, have very poor health. Oh yes, buy a new car. I have never owned a new car. Pay off bills, visit my son in New York I haven’t seen UN along time Meet, love on my two grandsons. I have never meet. Buy my three children, I’ve raised on my own, a present. So many good dreams,life would be allittle easier n definitely happier. Good luck World happy searching n playing games. PCH products are amazing Jeannie

4. Carla M Antee says:

Wow 7000.00 A Week For Life Gwy No 3080

5. Rebecca Subiel says:

Wow so bless to the lucky one ! Wish I’m the one will be the lucky to win 7000.too a week.good luck. !!!

6. Carla M Antee says:

7000.00.Every Week For Life Gwy No 3080

7. Carla M Antee says:

Set For Life Gwy No 4900

8. carla m Antee says:

Today yes yes WOW 7000.00 A Week For Life Gwy No 308O 4900

9. Barbara Fahlberg says:

I hope that I’m not a day late or a dollar short, but I would like to donate some of my weekly prize money to the neediest charities out there. To the sick kids with Cancer and other diseases that most die of because it was too late for them…and to those people that need our help with their cries for help for food and shelter, and to those people that need our help with their cries for the aches and pains they go through because they are unable to do for themselves any longer.

10. ivelisse santiago says:

I would like to participate