WOW! $7,000 Every Week For Life is A LOT of Money!

7KAWFL

Hey, all my PCHBlog buddies out there! I’ve got a riddle for you!

What do 2,030 gallons of milk and 11,628 lbs of bananas have in common with 1,942 gallons of home fuel oil and 1,899 gallons of gas?

groceries

Give up? Well, each of these quantities, according to the U.S. Dept. of Labor, shows what you can buy with $7,000 these days!

Now … imagine having that kind of buying power week after week: I’m talking $7,000 every single week FOR LIFE!

Yep, as the winner of the LARGEST weekly lifetime prize we’ve ever offered at PCH, you could buy 835 movie tickets every week …  or pick up the tab for 90 dinners for two (that’s for restaurants here in the NYC area – crazy expensive!).

movietickets

dinner

But, milk, bananas and movie tickets aside, I’m sure that YOU would have your own special ideas of what to do with a tremendous lifetime prize like this!

The possibilities would go on and on … just like those $7,000 prize checks! Credit card, mortgage and/or student loan balances? Wiped clean. New luxury car?  The showrooms await!

You know, what I love about the comments we get from valued PCHblog readers – like YOU! – is hearing how they would use their PCH SuperPrize money to help others!   For instance, Melanie B. wrote last week: “ … we would take care of our parents and siblings and grandparents, then donate to so many charities …” Isn’t that lovely?

So now that I’ve got you thinking about just how life-changing our $7,000 Every Week For Life prize could be … it’s time to step up to the plate and GO FOR IT!

You can enter to win today and every day at PCH.com. You can also score a daily entry at PCHSearch&Win  with your first search of the day when you log in.

Then, if you win, you’ll be SET FOR LIFE and find out for yourself how huge a $7,000 Every Week For Life prize is.

In the meantime, let’s hear what YOU would do with $7,000 (week after week after week …)?

All the best, your PCHBlogBuddy,
MaryBeth H.

P.S. Of course, if there is no matching winning number, we will go to a second chance drawing for a big $1,000,000.00 award.  Now, that is a LOT of money, too!

1,877 thoughts on “WOW! $7,000 Every Week For Life is A LOT of Money!”

1. Dorothy Capan says:

Too many to mention, it would be nice so I can relax for once in my life.

2. linda moore says:

if i won the $7,000.00 a week for life everyone around me and more would be taken care of! especaly CHOP Childrens Hosp of PHILA who helped my son with reacurring tumors from age 2-12. He is now 25 and no trace of them,praise the Lord! Always wanted to do something for them to help other children.

3. Theresa Baichan says:

YES, I absolutely want this every single day for the rest of my life. Today is my BDAY and so grateful what life I have now. Would be a nice bonus to win big.

4. Buy a car for my son and daughter.Buy a home back east to be back with family.Help the people who helped me in the past.

5. susan kosa says:

7,000 a week….what I would do….buy a vehicle so I do not have to walk anymore to any of the volunteer places I help…I would pay off our little mobile home so we have less worries about bills…I would rent a small store front for the pet pantry I work at so we do not have to be outside giving pet food away in cold,rain or snow
    I would move my ailing adoptive mom from OR down here so I can care for her….and take my honey out once a week to dinner!

6. Sommer Meade says:

It would be nice not living paycheck to paycheck and having to watch every penny you spend to make sure you will have food for your family, or gas to get to work or money to pay bills so they don’t get disconnected. It’s definitely harder when you have a family to support and you have nothing saved or to show for your hard work, so 7,000 a week for life would be quite helpful for my family, loved ones, and community!!!

7. Misty Marvel says:

If I won I would get myself and my family outta debt. Then buy a house and give my son the life i think he deserves.

8. Thomas Rose says:

Take care of my family and church and then charity.

9. becky kasberg says:

Pay off bills and travel…help out our family and just enjoy life for once.

10. William Faulds says: