WOW! $7,000 Every Week For Life is A LOT of Money!

7KAWFL

Hey, all my PCHBlog buddies out there! I’ve got a riddle for you!

What do 2,030 gallons of milk and 11,628 lbs of bananas have in common with 1,942 gallons of home fuel oil and 1,899 gallons of gas?

groceries

Give up? Well, each of these quantities, according to the U.S. Dept. of Labor, shows what you can buy with $7,000 these days!

Now … imagine having that kind of buying power week after week: I’m talking $7,000 every single week FOR LIFE!

Yep, as the winner of the LARGEST weekly lifetime prize we’ve ever offered at PCH, you could buy 835 movie tickets every week …  or pick up the tab for 90 dinners for two (that’s for restaurants here in the NYC area – crazy expensive!).

movietickets

dinner

But, milk, bananas and movie tickets aside, I’m sure that YOU would have your own special ideas of what to do with a tremendous lifetime prize like this!

The possibilities would go on and on … just like those $7,000 prize checks! Credit card, mortgage and/or student loan balances? Wiped clean. New luxury car?  The showrooms await!

You know, what I love about the comments we get from valued PCHblog readers – like YOU! – is hearing how they would use their PCH SuperPrize money to help others!   For instance, Melanie B. wrote last week: “ … we would take care of our parents and siblings and grandparents, then donate to so many charities …” Isn’t that lovely?

So now that I’ve got you thinking about just how life-changing our $7,000 Every Week For Life prize could be … it’s time to step up to the plate and GO FOR IT!

You can enter to win today and every day at PCH.com. You can also score a daily entry at PCHSearch&Win  with your first search of the day when you log in.

Then, if you win, you’ll be SET FOR LIFE and find out for yourself how huge a $7,000 Every Week For Life prize is.

In the meantime, let’s hear what YOU would do with $7,000 (week after week after week …)?

All the best, your PCHBlogBuddy,
MaryBeth H.

P.S. Of course, if there is no matching winning number, we will go to a second chance drawing for a big $1,000,000.00 award.  Now, that is a LOT of money, too!

2,025 thoughts on “WOW! $7,000 Every Week For Life is A LOT of Money!”

1. Helen Jackling says:

If we Won… We would Buy us,
    LifeLock to protect us.
    Then pay off our Dedts.. Doctor bills..ect

Land for Our Little Dream Farm / Business, with Our Dream House..
    Then we would Help Friends & Families….
    After all that we would set up..
    Businesses, To Help People in Real Need of Help. And give to the Food Bank we know that would share it evenly with those who needed it..
    This has Always been Our Dreams….

2. RoseEllen Langwell says:

I would be ecstatic if I won I have all owed bills
    Payed off and pay off my mother-in-laws house mortgage buy a car and my own home pay off
    All taxes and bills for a few years . Plan my
    Wedding, honeymoon and plan for in vitro
    Save for a college fund and family vacations.
    I’d also donate funds to help our community’s grow
    And help family’s make ends meet in this terrible
    Economy.

3. Mary Ann Redd says:

Just a one-time winning of 7K would make a big difference. I’d pay off my debts, and continue my IT education. But a Week for Life would mean careful financial planning with ongoing charitable giving. I’d give to local food banks, women/homeless shelters, and this great non-for-profit UCAN of Chicago. Meanwhile, I won’t stop dreaming and entering. :)

4. Sally Faulkner says:

It would change my life,I have struggled my whole life with too many bills and not enough money to pay them . I need teeth fixed badly and I have a daughter that needs a lot of help. Yes if I won this money it would change my whole life. Guess I can DREAM

5. Tracie Smith says:

To win such a prize, would truly be a blessing to my family! My husband wouldn’t have to be the one bearing the financial burden.
    Although, I would not buy a bunch of ‘stuff’. I would pay off debt, and do some much needed home repairs and updating. This money would absolutely be a wonderful thing, but movie tickets and such would be on the bottom of my list.
    “To whom much is given, much is required.” I would only pray for the wisdom of frugal spending and not acquire ‘things’ on this earth.It would be wonderful to be able to get out of debt, and help our children and parents get out of as much debt as possible! God bless you, PCH!!

6. Pat Yinger says:

As winner, I would be PRAISING THE lORD for answered prayer. I would be THANKING PCH FOR THE OPPORTUNITY OF WINNING, and would tithe to different ministeries, my debts would paid in full, my family would be debt-free, and would make sure to share with some who were less fortunate.

7. Janet Webster says:

So many people I know are struggling financially. First, I would pay off our mortgage and debt and make my home more handicap accessible, then I would start helping family and friends. My brother works two jobs, and his wife one, just to make ends meet for their family of four. One of my oldest and dearest friends lost her husband to a sudden heart attack May 1st and she rents her house from his elderly Mother. I would help her purchase her own home. Another friend of mine is in college, her hubby has a decent job, but pays all of his own travel expenses, and their house is falling down around them…. and that would just be the beginning!

8. Jennifer McLaughlin says:

Gods glory will shine the day I win 7,000.00 a week!
    Praise God;)

9. Debbie Harrison says:

With $7000 a week for life I would buy myself a new car (not necessarily luxury), do my home renovations that I am planning on doing when I can save up enough money to do it (not doing so well with the saving), give my mom the kitchen and garage of her dreams, pay my dad’s medical bills and also upcoming bills (he just got diagnosed with colon cancer), pay off my own bills including medical (me and my husband) and my student loans. I would also like to do some traveling and also set up a scholarship fund for children who are in low income families that want to go to college. My husband and I would like to adopt some children and give them a home and also be able to give them everything they need without struggling for money.

10. Brenda Pickering says:

If I won I would Praise GOD for the blessing. Pay my tithes. Then I would move to Maryland to marry my fiance. And help him to fulfill his life long dream of building an orphanage home and getting a qualified staff to run it. Then I would use the money to help the homeless and needy, to improve their lives.