WOW! $7,000 Every Week For Life is A LOT of Money!

7KAWFL

Hey, all my PCHBlog buddies out there! I’ve got a riddle for you!

What do 2,030 gallons of milk and 11,628 lbs of bananas have in common with 1,942 gallons of home fuel oil and 1,899 gallons of gas?

groceries

Give up? Well, each of these quantities, according to the U.S. Dept. of Labor, shows what you can buy with $7,000 these days!

Now … imagine having that kind of buying power week after week: I’m talking $7,000 every single week FOR LIFE!

Yep, as the winner of the LARGEST weekly lifetime prize we’ve ever offered at PCH, you could buy 835 movie tickets every week …  or pick up the tab for 90 dinners for two (that’s for restaurants here in the NYC area – crazy expensive!).

movietickets

dinner

But, milk, bananas and movie tickets aside, I’m sure that YOU would have your own special ideas of what to do with a tremendous lifetime prize like this!

The possibilities would go on and on … just like those $7,000 prize checks! Credit card, mortgage and/or student loan balances? Wiped clean. New luxury car?  The showrooms await!

You know, what I love about the comments we get from valued PCHblog readers – like YOU! – is hearing how they would use their PCH SuperPrize money to help others!   For instance, Melanie B. wrote last week: “ … we would take care of our parents and siblings and grandparents, then donate to so many charities …” Isn’t that lovely?

So now that I’ve got you thinking about just how life-changing our $7,000 Every Week For Life prize could be … it’s time to step up to the plate and GO FOR IT!

You can enter to win today and every day at PCH.com. You can also score a daily entry at PCHSearch&Win  with your first search of the day when you log in.

Then, if you win, you’ll be SET FOR LIFE and find out for yourself how huge a $7,000 Every Week For Life prize is.

In the meantime, let’s hear what YOU would do with $7,000 (week after week after week …)?

All the best, your PCHBlogBuddy,
MaryBeth H.

P.S. Of course, if there is no matching winning number, we will go to a second chance drawing for a big $1,000,000.00 award.  Now, that is a LOT of money, too!

1,898 thoughts on “WOW! $7,000 Every Week For Life is A LOT of Money!”

1. Amanda Fox says:

I would definitely pay off my student loans, buy a car(mine’s on it’s last leg), help my family members pay off their debt, and get them into homes. Then I would buy my whole family Disneyland passes. I already know of people I would help outside of my family. Also, I really want to open a wellness center for people to get healthy in mind, body, and spirit.

2. Bobby Everage says:

I would just simply love life, get the medical care I so desperately need but most of all I would take care of my mother, she worked hard raising me, my brother and helped me with my daughter and now helping her with my grandson, she’s truly wonderful. With $7000.00 a week I would be able to make sure she could enjoy the rest of her life, I love my mother. Thanks!!!!!

3. Corey Schoenrock says:

I would figure that out when i won it.

4. Tanaquil Le Master says:

I don’t know what to say but I do know what to do with the money. Money is not for love but it is to share to help who need. I am like the others going through rough time. I surely would love to get off the debt and take care of families and friend to have their lifetime dream come true.

5. inda daddona says:

Hi. I would retire first and volunteer. I would.help.my.sons. Nieces.nephews. And donate some, to church. Charities. move to.fla.buy a housw in fla and buy a house or.condo at Jersey shore for.whe i visit and my family to.enjoy. Help 2 coworkers who are.struggling. Only bilk i have is my car.payment. So.i would pay that off and give.it to.one of.my coworkers. And get me a new camaro,, if i can get in and out.of it.otherwise a.suv maybe. Pay off my two.sons car loans,.

6. Veronica Ferguson says:

I would first pay off my mortgage and then everyone’s in my family! Also, it would be nice to pay what I owe for school and then continue my education.

7. martha king says:

if i would win i could pay off medical bills and buy a car and help family that needs help and put money in savings for grandchildren

8. Toni Fava says:

I would pay off house, finish tooth work, buy a camper and travel the country, go to Europe, help my son who has mental disabilities and my granddaughter, and her mom have a better home to live in. Relax for once

9. Nat says:

I would pay off my debt and my moms and finally give her the retirement she deserves. And pay my daughters college and go to school myself. I would also try to have more babies as I am still able too. I only had 1 daughter very young but always wanted a house full of children and I would help out wherever God leads me too

10. Keith Hinman says:

AFTER the student loans for ALL THREE kids were paid-off: I’d line up six of my closest friends and see to that each of us got $1000.00 apeace (They can pay their own taxes). Then REST!