WOW! $7,000 Every Week For Life is A LOT of Money!

7KAWFL

Hey, all my PCHBlog buddies out there! I’ve got a riddle for you!

What do 2,030 gallons of milk and 11,628 lbs of bananas have in common with 1,942 gallons of home fuel oil and 1,899 gallons of gas?

groceries

Give up? Well, each of these quantities, according to the U.S. Dept. of Labor, shows what you can buy with $7,000 these days!

Now … imagine having that kind of buying power week after week: I’m talking $7,000 every single week FOR LIFE!

Yep, as the winner of the LARGEST weekly lifetime prize we’ve ever offered at PCH, you could buy 835 movie tickets every week …  or pick up the tab for 90 dinners for two (that’s for restaurants here in the NYC area – crazy expensive!).

movietickets

dinner

But, milk, bananas and movie tickets aside, I’m sure that YOU would have your own special ideas of what to do with a tremendous lifetime prize like this!

The possibilities would go on and on … just like those $7,000 prize checks! Credit card, mortgage and/or student loan balances? Wiped clean. New luxury car?  The showrooms await!

You know, what I love about the comments we get from valued PCHblog readers – like YOU! – is hearing how they would use their PCH SuperPrize money to help others!   For instance, Melanie B. wrote last week: “ … we would take care of our parents and siblings and grandparents, then donate to so many charities …” Isn’t that lovely?

So now that I’ve got you thinking about just how life-changing our $7,000 Every Week For Life prize could be … it’s time to step up to the plate and GO FOR IT!

You can enter to win today and every day at PCH.com. You can also score a daily entry at PCHSearch&Win  with your first search of the day when you log in.

Then, if you win, you’ll be SET FOR LIFE and find out for yourself how huge a $7,000 Every Week For Life prize is.

In the meantime, let’s hear what YOU would do with $7,000 (week after week after week …)?

All the best, your PCHBlogBuddy,
MaryBeth H.

P.S. Of course, if there is no matching winning number, we will go to a second chance drawing for a big $1,000,000.00 award.  Now, that is a LOT of money, too!

1,996 thoughts on “WOW! $7,000 Every Week For Life is A LOT of Money!”

1. Hi there! Well, if I won that wonderful sweepstakes, it would make my life so amazingly different! I would first probably pay bills and look for a good financial adviser. I would visit my Dad in hospice in San Diego, and help my kids and family with their bills.It would be so awesome to donate to St. Jude as my Dad had cancer when he was young and was able to survive and beat it! He was my hero! I would be able to possibly help out at hospitals to donate my time to help patients! Of course, I would want a new home as home is a mobile home currently and a lot small for us. We had gone through some really hard times and lost our home before. This would be so incredibly amazing, I would be eternally grateful! I see those that have won and I can only imagine what they are feeling! The range of emotions and the feeling of awe! The thankfulness and probably some of, “Is this happening to me?” I would be so happy to meet the Prize Patrol Family! I would hug and kiss them!! (I come from an Italian family and they do that!) I am currently not working, and it has been a burden on my husband. My son is also going through some health issues and we are a bit bewildered with what has been happening. Any way, I am thankful to God in so many ways already and not complaining. I am believing!!! As Always, Val! Hugs to all!

2. Misty Lovely says:

If I won 7 grand a week I would pay off all my bills buy new clothes for me and my daughter pack up go on a 3 week vacation to florida buy a new hpuse something out in the country (and in a different state) and travel and help my family pay off their bills and get them a new house …..and of course buy a brand new car ….if I get the check I’m probably gonna cry with joy

3. Barb krygier says:

I would love to be able to help out my Family Son Grandson Husband and sister as I have been unemployed for 2 yrs and especially be able to get our own house for me and my husband.

4. Karen Glavin-Hoover says:

I would of course payoff alll mine and my husband’s debts. Next I would payoff any debts that my father-in-law and my mother has, then our children and granddaughter’s educat would be taken care of. We would buy our dream home..probably have it built. ..in our dream town/state. We would take a much needed overdue honeymoon vacation. Then I would donate some money to the American Cancer Society and the American Heart Association and the ASPCA. Twe would invest and probably start our own company.

5. charles strickland says:

I would pay off all of my debts and my families debts. I would give to the wounded warrior s and cancer research navy and marine corp relief society. I would retire and work more on my farm and create jobs.

6. To be honest, I would pay of my husbands truck and wouldn’t want a new one, and pay off the house, and fix it to be handicapped accessible then help with the River of God Ministries, and give to the TYC, so many are in there to leave there homes due to physical abuse and sexual abuse, This little girl, was screaming help me I am in the darkest place in my heart , that is hell, and if we could have more people to minister, and help them, we know our future would be better, I cried, it is nothing like going to adult prison, yes there are some young children that do things intentionally, although we treat them all the same, then I could have my husband take me to the ministries, I am disabled although not eligible for benefits,By Chance We would Win the $7000 a week for life, We Would help and post pictures about the progress also not worry about my Doctors visits or my medications, due to the fact I have no insurance, I don’t want pity just hope and Pray that the computer will select us, and if not will get through this , hoping and praying who ever wins the next prizes will realize, this is a test, on Gods behalf and see how they will use the money.. Thank you PCH for making so many people extremely happy… Never give up hope till your last breath is drawn…

7. Merle Stone says:

We would retire from the workforce… not really but we would open an animal shelter. We could help animals in need. Help bring jobs to the area where we move.We would move closer to my brother and father so we could spend more time together.My husband has a large family we would help them.We would donate large sums of money to the charities we already support.I would love to have a family reunion so I could see family I have not seen in many years. The money would make our lives so much easier. Thanks… looking forward to seeing the prize patrol soon.

8. Jennifer Bell says:

I would start by helping my husband retire from the military life. Then would pay off all of our never ending debt. Pay all my medical bills accumulated by my recent diagnosis of stage 3 colon cancer. Surgeries, chemo treatments and future treatments. Pay for all my sons type 1 diabetes needs. Setup college funds for both of our kids so they would have the choice of any school they want. Buy a house that we could finally comfortably fit in. Buy houses for the rest of our entire family so they wouldn’t have to worry about mortgages. Pay off their debts. Then open a family business we could run together as a family and live happily for the rest of our lives!

9. Carla Hanes says:

If I won that amount I would hug and kiss each one of the Prize Patrol for making mine and my families life much better. I would pay off our home and the bills we are behind on from when I was unemployed. We would help family and friends who are in need. And my husband and I would enjoy our first honeymoon that we were unable to have when we got married. We would take our daughters on a real vacation and enjoy life.

10. Marianne Clay says:

First I would like to thank all of the PCH staff for giving us the opportunity to dream big!!

If I won the 7,000 a week prize…first I would have to cry, scream, rejoice and then faint! Then I would get it together and call all my family, I have a very, very large family. My Mom, four married children with spouses, 11 grands & 7 siblings and spouses with many, many nieces and nephews. I would help those who need it, then I would donate regularly to food banks as well as participate in the organization across the country. Take some vacations and buy new auto’s as well as a home !!!
    Thank you again PCH!!!